Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services - page 25. (Read 829373 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Like others(incl. me) said, "anything Credit Card funded is reversible".

-MZ
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
Payza is reversible, learn it the hard way, $500 down the drain.

Carefull dealing with payza

Indeed , I can confirm that .
"If a Payza member contacts their credit card issuer to dispute a transaction, their Payza account will automatically be suspended as chargebacks are against our User Agreement. If you are unsatisfied with a product or service you have paid for using Payza, you should contact the seller in question and attempt to resolve the issue with them. Most disputes are resolved with proper communication between customer and seller. You have until 45 days after the transaction to file a dispute."

More informations from the official Payza website : https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/678/115/can-i-file-a-chargeback-with-my-credit-card-issuer
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Payza is reversible, learn it the hard way, $500 down the drain.

Carefull dealing with payza
Activity: 185
One thing I need to assure about neteller and skrill also. Is this safe? What do you think?
Activity: 185
Thanks for sharing the details with us @theymos.
Activity: 714
one for one and 1 2 3
Hello,

Other reversible are also neteller and skrill.
I hope that people take more caution on their trades with MyCash . It's really not that secure and that safe you know .
Some SEing (Social Engineering) on your Credit Card providers is more then enough to get a refund on your MyCash and this may mean getting MyCash Canceled . (And of course this only happens if the guy bought using a Credit card).
Do you mind updating the list with more Payment methods now theymos ? thanks.

~ Madness
Activity: 676
this is a very good information and very helpfull especially to those people who is new to bitcoin this will help them to be safe
Anyone have some informations about MyCash Paypal , it's a new service they are offering , but not sure if it's possible to chargeback or not . thanks guys

AFAIK yes! But I think they only refund if personal details verification fails and I don't think it is possible to transfer a person's MyCash to another as they verify personal details.

Reference: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Products/My-Cash-card-refund/td-p/762089 . Also, see their FAQ - Why couldnt PayPal verify my personal information?.

-MZ
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Anyone have some informations about MyCash Paypal , it's a new service they are offering , but not sure if it's possible to chargeback or not . thanks guys
How does Western Union work in the Btc framework, given the principle of non-reversible Huh

I didn't understand your question completely but I will answer according to my understanding.

When you trade BTC for Western Union(WU), you are giving some of your personal details which isn't good thing and money send through WU is reversible too as sender can file a dispute and WU can track you with the address(& related). So trading via WU is deprecated like PayPal. Be careful!

-MZ
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
How does Western Union work in the Btc framework, given the principle of non-reversible Huh
Activity: 520
please someone tell me how to return my money after I'm scammed
So any payment CC funded could be chargebacked ?

Yes, it can be as long as the dispute submitted seems to be true when CC issuing bank investigated. To prevent it, try to make the trade/deal in public(as much as possible).

Reference: https://www.dalpay.com/en/support/chargebacks.html

-MZ
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If they send you the PayPal payment as a gift , they  charge you back / get a refund Huh

Quote from: forum.rebelscum.com/t1095761/
Hi Guys, just a heads up regarding paypal gift payment. Recently I had one reversed for over $1000. I was only notified 4 days after receiving the payment. These payments can be reversed just like a normal Paypal payment. They can be reversed if funded by a credit card, Bank account or even if the funds are in the sender paypal account.
My best advise is to pay/split the 3-4% and gain the seller protection.

~~MZ~~

I'am more then sure that what is sent as gifts can't really get reversed unless someone used a screwed up Note while sending the money.
you should always the seller always to say that : "I've bought Bitcoin from you and received them . thanks" or something like that to proove that he received  his goods , and in case of opening a dispute well .. it's easy he received the items so he won't win the dispute

~ Madness

Won't mean a thing if the PP account was hacked and/or the gift was CC funded. Paypal will allow the charge back.

So any payment CC funded could be chargebacked ?
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
If they send you the PayPal payment as a gift , they  charge you back / get a refund Huh

Hi Guys, just a heads up regarding paypal gift payment. Recently I had one reversed for over $1000. I was only notified 4 days after receiving the payment. These payments can be reversed just like a normal Paypal payment. They can be reversed if funded by a credit card, Bank account or even if the funds are in the sender paypal account.

~~MZ~~

I'am more then sure that what is sent as gifts can't really get reversed unless someone used a screwed up Note while sending the money.
you should always the seller always to say that : "I've bought Bitcoin from you and received them . thanks" or something like that to proove that he received  his goods , and in case of opening a dispute well .. it's easy he received the items so he won't win the dispute

~ Madness

Won't mean a thing if the PP account was hacked and/or the gift was CC funded. Paypal will allow the charge back.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
thanks for the info.
~ Madness

I have edited my post, see the bolded part. Smiley

~~MZ~~

~~MZ~~

~ Madness

~~MZ~~
Pages:
Jump to: