Pages:
Author

Topic: BEWARE of POLONIEX BTC WITHDRAWS - page 3. (Read 27223 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
June 16, 2017, 08:05:35 PM
With all this bad news involving most of the exchanges, I just purchased a new Trezor wallet. I have some 0.90 BTC on Poloniex now involved in Margin lending. Will be moving out BTC in small chunks from Polo once I get my wallet. Hope I don't encounter too many problems. The .10% interest per day just isn't worth the risk anymore. I delayed getting a hardware wallet since I only hold about 1.2 BTC. However, BTC is worth over $2000 per BTC now. So I think a BTC wallet is actually worth it now even though I don't hold much. I have to stop thinking like I did when my BTC was only worth 250.00 per BTC.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 16, 2017, 06:57:47 PM
Poloniex are holding my coins for 2 weeks with "Awaiting approval" status. They are decided to disable troll box (censored actually) which was full with the same cases and support is not answering to open tickets at all. This is not only affecting BTC withdrawals, but also other coins, like ZEC in my case.

Are they going to die like Mt Gox or Cryptsy? In this scenario we will get a huge crypto market crash. Poloniex is trying to keep quiet about their problems. Looks like they are hacked and lost customer's coins.

My, 3 weeks. Im still waiting Awaiting Approval. Transaction didn't start. I think they turned to SCAM

Did you send them a support ticket? As far as I know they are roughly 4 weeks behind on manual approvals and ticket responses.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 16, 2017, 06:51:52 PM
Poloniex are holding my coins for 2 weeks with "Awaiting approval" status. They are decided to disable troll box (censored actually) which was full with the same cases and support is not answering to open tickets at all. This is not only affecting BTC withdrawals, but also other coins, like ZEC in my case.

Are they going to die like Mt Gox or Cryptsy? In this scenario we will get a huge crypto market crash. Poloniex is trying to keep quiet about their problems. Looks like they are hacked and lost customer's coins.

My, 3 weeks. Im still waiting Awaiting Approval. Transaction didn't start. I think they turned to SCAM
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
June 16, 2017, 12:54:24 PM
I tried to place a long at the perfect spot right before a huge upswing and three times the site said order placed and it never hit the order book. I opened a support ticket yesterday and have heard nothing.

I have been a Polo supporter but I am getting really pissed at them. I think their days are numbered.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
June 16, 2017, 04:26:06 AM

Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
May 30, 2017, 04:04:35 PM
the withdraws on polo is bad. move to bittrex if you want better support system and withdrawal system

^^^

I absolutely hate polo compared to bittrex....bittrex feels like a straight up exchange...polo feels like a weird pub/restaurant ran by some sort of mafia who knows when to buy and sell coins based on their own listing/delisting of said coins

god they annoy me
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
May 30, 2017, 10:19:05 AM
the withdraws on polo is bad. move to bittrex if you want better support system and withdrawal system
Activity: 77
May 29, 2017, 03:18:45 AM
Hello.

I've just found this thread. I have a month-old pending withdrawals and no replies to any support ticket. I was trying to withdraw Dash and Bitcoin. The amounts under 1BTC.
Activity: 63
May 29, 2017, 02:16:12 AM
And evidence:

No  ETH  funds transfer from accounts
Hard fork for ethereum

condition
Activity: 462
May 21, 2017, 04:45:10 PM
I also recently have a 11+ BTC withdrawal with a fake transaction ID. My other smaller withdrawals went through fine. i'm guessing a larger withdrawal is causing delay.

EDIT: I have received the coins finally, about 12 hours later

The Bitcoin blockchain is clogged up right now. Over 200,000 unconfirmed transactions according to Blockchain info ATM. https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions. You are lucky your transaction only took 12 hours. I am waiting for a withdraw from another exchange that I did 24 hours ago and am still waiting. Can't speed it up with ViaBTC transaction accelerator because they are full. If you want to make any moves in the near future, you may want to try converting your funds to Litecoin and move them instead.
This is only the closest possible solution of this when you do really hate on waiting game. We cant blame them since the blockchain do really have the problem because of the pile up of unconfirmed transactions throughout the network.Seeing on this thread its quiet old but still the issue keeps coming back related on poloniex withdrawals.
yes some time people want to take personal revenge from other and they use the mass, i think it is important to show solid evidence after that people will like to believe on you, because still i myself never find anything wrong there.
Activity: 1
May 20, 2017, 06:04:05 PM
Same troubles here...

Trying to withdraw some coins from POLO for 5 days...

I've never seen anything like this before.

Ticket open a few hours after the withdraw. ZERO replies so far. It is as if they are insolvent. No business I've dealt with does this kind of stuff.

Question to the community: what can be done here? How to recover these coins? Sue them? Is that the only way?

Looking forward to getting some guidance on this matter...
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
May 19, 2017, 04:13:38 AM
I also recently have a 11+ BTC withdrawal with a fake transaction ID. My other smaller withdrawals went through fine. i'm guessing a larger withdrawal is causing delay.

The Bitcoin blockchain is clogged up right now. Over 200,000 unconfirmed transactions according to Blockchain info ATM. https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions. You are lucky your transaction only took 12 hours. I am waiting for a withdraw from another exchange that I did 24 hours ago and am still waiting. Can't speed it up with ViaBTC transaction accelerator because they are full. If you want to make any moves in the near future, you may want to try converting your funds to Litecoin and move them instead.
This is only the closest possible solution of this when you do really hate on waiting game. We cant blame them since the blockchain do really have the problem because of the pile up of unconfirmed transactions throughout the network.Seeing on this thread its quiet old but still the issue keeps coming back related on poloniex withdrawals.
Activity: 29
May 19, 2017, 03:39:02 AM
Awaiting Approval    7 day    Huh
2017-05-12 06:46:43
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
May 18, 2017, 10:12:04 PM
I cant complain about withdrawals from polo.  XRP is done in seconds, BTC in the next two to three blocks.  XMR pretty fast..
Keep my fingers crossed!
May 18, 2017, 10:00:16 PM

@bones261 Is it the case that alt withdrawals are proceeding normally and the problem is solely with bitcoin? Are litecoin withdrawals any faster than other alts?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
May 17, 2017, 08:17:56 PM

Activity: 52
May 17, 2017, 02:15:53 PM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 17, 2017, 07:52:43 AM
poloniex is crap and very dangerous now to go there.
I will not say yet that they scam people but is getting close to it.

I also doubt on ddos attacks and server issues, i think more that they cant handle the amount of payouts because of the huge pumps of several coins
last few weeks so they find ways to keep on running.

Delay in withdrawal up to 24h, support will reply after 96h if you are lucky, if a pump is coming trades will be frozen and starting today they
send out fake txid. they say it is paid and also it showes in your account but the txid is not visible in the blockchain.

mods in the trollbox then advise you to open a ticket what will give them another extra 4 days, very tricky.

one fake txid: e1b3e162d280da5387a59bf8739c2a39f82ca9d57c1f83719e639f2bb6d1cc12
many more can be found in the trollbox on the website.

STAY AWAY THERE FOR NOW!!
May 16, 2017, 10:54:51 PM
Seems as though once an account has been flagged for this kind of harassment it continues indefinitely and effectively their accounts will permanently have to endure their painfully slow manual withdrawal method instead of the automated withdrawal method which is the default.

The bolded bit - that's down to normal security precautions. If you have been messing around using VPN's and whatnot, they HAVE to put in delays because they have no idea whether the next time there is going to be a genuine problem, and guess what, if there is, they'll be the ones blamed.

If you don't like Poloniex, use another exchange!!! There are loads of other exchanges out there, pick one, stop all piling into Polo and then moaning.

This is interesting since there's no mention of any restrictions on using VPNs in the Terms of Service.
If they don't want people using VPNs then they simply need to make that clear up front.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
May 16, 2017, 09:04:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: