Pages:
Author

Topic: [BFL-Chip Groupbuy] $27,5/chip 50% - BTC,PayPal,SEPA - 420 sold, 0/100 batch #4 - page 26. (Read 41568 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Interested but would like more (solid) info on total price of board incl assembly before joining the GB
For solid data you would have to wait for me to get:
1. Sample chips
2. Number of orders
than I can say it will cost 100, 150, 200...€ From plans we are getting ideas why BFL had problems but we are not sure about it. It is power... I don't think that heat is such big problem. So BFL was flying blind till they get the chips and so are we.

But as I wrote. You can buy just chips. You can send us or tell me to buy a different board an mount chips on it. This is minimal expanse of around 10€. So you really don't need to worry about boards. I would be more worried about timing... Chips are the main problem. They are 100 days away from the day we order. If we get sample chips in 30 days I'm sure we will have something. I also think that some community project will come up so we can look at them an see if we can improve the design. But if you would like solid numbers. I can get 1000 BFL boards for 30 to 40$ unassembled or 60 to 80$ assembled+ prices chips and other staff on it. But simulations are showing that components can support 2 maybe 3 chips. Our design is far from complete so we don't have idea what component we need and how much do they cost. We are not going to go BFL way and say something that we all know is a guess and can be off by a mile.

But if you are twisting my arm I can say that 16 chip design is unlikely... Too expensive or too noise cooling We are moving in a direction of modular 4 or maybe 8 chip design. Normal CPU heatsink. But we are still calculating components and calculating power usage and heat production... So we are far from knowing exact components.

Why I'm a hurrying so much. Boards were never a bottle neck. K16 boards were produced before first chips were delivered. Same will happen hire. I'm sure. Even if we fail you will have chips that you can mount on any open source board that will be produce among the first. If not there is still BFL board that we know is working. I have no problem with pride. If we fail or there is a performance benefit I will send you the best board out there at the moment. This is something that we written in a agreement among ours companies.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Interested but would like more (solid) info on total price of board incl assembly before joining the GB
First 4 units sold. Also added 8 that I plan to buy. We are at 12...
Watching this topic I had interest in producing pcbs in Netherlands but didn't cause investor stepped back. I might buy a couple later on + assemble service if possible.
You will be able to buy whatever you would like. Personally I'm not worried about anything but chips. If we get them on time we are golden. Even if difficulty will increase 20 times and BTC falls to 80$ I believe that with our boards(or any other) you will get money back in 6 to 7 mouths. But if you wait too long you will start with much higher difficulty and ROI will take much longer.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
Watching this topic I had interest in producing pcbs in Netherlands but didn't cause investor stepped back. I might buy a couple later on + assemble service if possible.
It looks like forum has some problems. I just notice that all my trust points are all gone and I only have 84 posts Huh and it will not go up. It is stuck on 84.

Anyway it looks like we have first buy of 4 chips paid in full with chip credits. SEPA. When I see $ I will update you all.
Update: 100 chips seems to be OK to get a sample... This is not answer from BFL but found it on forum
Credits:
I can act as ESCROW if needed

User form is selling 16 coupons @1BTC Sold
Buyer need 12 chips credits PM me. Found chips for buyer and acted as escrow
Buyer rsbriggs need 24 chips credits. PM me. Found chips for buyer and acted as escrow
Buyer -Redacted- need 20 chips credits. PM me. Found chips for buyer and acted as escrow
Buyer that contact me over email need 40 chips credits. PM me. Found chips credits, bought BTC for buyer and paid for them...
User Swimmer63 is looking for 16 credits
I got a doantion of 20 credits if someone needs them they are free... But you can send a donation to donor: 1JGG9Yd9wzWjWYdHfM2Sw36a72RC11KzQd - 12 left
Got 112 cheep credits at 0.01BTC - 11 left
Batch 1
Code:
Buyer  No. Units       Type         Over/underpay
IK     4               100%+C       0 + 300$(for boards)
AM     12              100%+C       0 + (hidden on request)
DL     8               100%+C       64,88$ + 300$(for boards)
BC     4               100%+C       0 + 300$(for boards)
MK     12              100%+C       0
DK     8               100%+C       0
BN     8               100%+C+B     0 + 250$(for boards)
MS1    12              100%+C       8,77$
WC     12              100%+C       0
MM     12              100%+C       0(chips send)
KP     44              100%+C       0
MM     12              100%+C       0(chips send)
DK     8               100%+C       1,83$
EH     8                50%+C      -1,7891BTC(didn't pay)
RR     12              100%+C       7,68$
KP     8               100%+C       0

Batch 2
Code:
RR     4               100%+C       0 + 451,36(for boards)
KP     40              100%+C       0
GP     8               100%+C       0
MS     24              100%+C       0
TY     4               100%+C       3,90$
MDC    4               100%+C       11,49$
KP     16              100%+C       0
NL     4               50%+C       -0,604BTC(didn't pay)

Batch 3
Code:
MK     9               100%+C       51,6$
MM     18              100%+C       2355,49$(board refunded)(chips send)
KP     8               100%+C       0$
GP     8               100%+C      -0,69
DK     16              100%+C       2,74$ + 900$(for boards)
MS     8               100%+C       0$ + 900$(for boards)
MS1    16              100%+C       0$ + 937,5$(for boards)
MB     4               100%+C       18,56$
KP     8               100%+C       0$ + 3564,49$(for boards)
TY     4               100%+C       97,84$ + 300(for boards)
65 nm efficient BFL chips Group Buy

GB buyers will have 5$ per bought chip discount on boards. Since 5$ per chip from GB is paying for development of the boards this is only thing that is far. So this is the same as you would pay just 50 or 75$ per chip.

Email(for non members and newbies): bfl(at)prorang.si

My public PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8EC2B92912B7585B

There is lots of GB around. I'm making my own since I can't find one that is open or have what I need. All have there own chip credits and are BTC only and I didn't find one that doesn't require paying 100%. I have BTC and I love the ease of transferring money with them but buying them isn't easy in every country. So I accept PayPal and SEPA too. If interested I can add international wire transfer but I think PayPal works better.

I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible but I do have a day job.

Chips sold in current batch: 0

Chips in batch 3: 99 + (17 warranty)14th August
Chips in batch 2: 104 17th July
Chips in batch 1: 184 + (16 for me) 3rd and 4th July

If you don't know what BFL options are read this:
BFL is selling there chips. They are 75$ at minimal order of 100.
When ordering from BFL you need to pay only 50% so this is 50% option. You need to pay other 50% when BFL ships.
BLF also give out some chip coupons that give you 25$ discount. You get them if you bought your BFL device early enough.
If you still don't understand you can PM me.

So these are the options:

Will order when I have 100 or more orders and will start next batch.

Board picture(just a test one real will have PCI-e power):

More picturers

Board hashing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZIc03dKLIs

Price:
For up to date exchange rate look https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates
If you need coupon I can get it for you.
Full price 80$ or 0,88 BTC (reserve the right to change if big change (UP or DOWN) come on exchange)
Price with coupon 55$ or 0,61 BTC (reserve the right to change if big change come on exchange)
50% price 40$ or 0.44 BTC (reserve the right to change if big change come on exchange)
50% price with coupon 27,5$ or 0,305 BTC (reserve the right to change if big change come on exchange)
Adding fees for PayPal 6,5%
Adding fees for eBay 10% if bought over eBay
SEPA fee 1 %. If you will not used $ please have in mined that you need exchange fees
Prices in BTC are a bit higher then they would be just in case of fluctuations. You will still pay just $ amount. So it might be less or more.

Overpaid:
If overpaid amount is bigger then transactions fees you can claimed the amount viva PM when the units are send to you or live it in GB BTC pool (see below)

How to pay:
PM me for BTC your address(no need to signing so you don’t need to control the account)
PM me with your PayPal address and I will make you invoice
PM me for SEPA reference number

Needed data:
Your email:
Full name:
Shipping address:
Amount of chips:
Way of paying (BTC, PayPal, … , 100%+shiping, 100%, 50%/50% )

Shipping:
Depends on speed and location
0.05BTC packing fee
Cost
http://www.gls-group.eu/276-I-PORTAL-WEB/content/GLS/SI01/EN/520004_-parcel-shop-prices.htm
http://www.tnt.com/pricing/pricingInput.do?navigation=1&respLang=sl&respCountry=si Sorry can't find one in English
Can use different service if available
I will calculate you shipping cost once you enter GB. This is just to get an idea…

VAT: 20% will change to 22% in July
VAT will only be charged to EU counters depending on price declared on package
Import TAX to EU for this should be 0%
If you need invoice the VAT will be 22% on full price

Paying:
BTC, PayPal and SEPA
You have 2 options of paying
- 50%/50% but you will need to pay remaining 50% 90 days after batch is ordered or next 100% paid order will be moved in that place. If not paid till next batch will get send it will get action and earnings will go to GB BTC pool.
- 100% after that you will need to pay customs fees and other expenses
- Shipping and taxes are due when sending chips. You can get the estimate of full price and pay all at once.

PCB:
See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bfl-board-project-cointamination-eu-facility-orders-opened-for-chili-267649
We have them... And you will be able to buy them any moment now. Test production board will be made till end of the August

Chip credit:
I can get them for you.
You can transfer them to me and I will credit them to your buy
I will have coupon exchange in hire (see next post)

Hosting:
Possible but not required
For now limited up to 20KW
Cost of electricity 0.12€/KWh paid in BTC
Management fees 2% or 0.005 BTC/chip after expenses are deducted.(expenses include but are not limited too, hosting, repairs, electricity, setup)
Unites can be send at later date to buyer
Prices are subject to change (up or down) after 12 months or in case of a big change of value of BTC (50%)

Testing:
We will test all units for 24 hours or more in case of a weekend
If user will provide pool data will be done on his pool account (access to account needed)
If user will not provide data it will go to GB BTC pool
Recommend Bitparking since you don’t need password to see speed

GB BTC pool:
Will be used to buy some extra chip in case of damage
Limited warranty will be added from it if none will be given with chips
Cover changes in prices of BTC
5% Fee for all the work with it

Trust:
Why should I trust you?

Well I do have some positive feedback and have better record then BFL Smiley . I know that is not hard but I think if you trust BFL you can trust me. I will post all info of the buys.
I have 100% positive feedback on eBay http://myworld.ebay.ca/zaromet/
Do not risk more than you can afford to lose, BTC and BTC mining preorders are high risk.
PM me for other information you need to verify identity

BFL:
BFL has now provided the source code for the microcontroller, and a design document for the chip and board schematic. They have also said they will release reference schematics in the future.
Delivery in 100 days from order(according to them)

Disclaimer:
You can not hold me responsible for BFL delays and issues... I’m not responsible for any trouble you might have with customs unless it is because of our boards. Also I’m not responsible for cases of force majeure (all things out of my control). My job is to place an order and distribute/mount/host/produce boards the chips when they arrive.

Batch 3
Code:
Buyer  No. Units       Type        Payment                          Amount     Board interest  Payment
MK     9               100%+C      In cash                          380€       Yes             Paid
MM     18              50%+C       BTC                              5,145525BTCYes             Paid
KP     8               50%+C       Transfer reference SI00 0007     170€       Yes             Paid
GP     8               50%+C       BTC                              2.315BTC   Yes             Paid + 8 credits extra
DK     16              50%+C       BTC                              4,7826BTC  Yes             Paid
MS     8               50%+C       BTC                              2,5BTC     Yes             Paid
MS1    16              50%+C       Transfer reference SI00 0008     345€       Yes             Paid
MB     4               50%+C       BTC                              1,1578BTC  Yes             Paid
KP     8               50%+C       Transfer reference SI00 0007     170€       Yes             Paid
TY     4               50%+C       BTC                              1,2BTC     Yes             Paid

Batch 2
Code:
Buyer  No. Units       Type        Payment                          Amount     Board interest  Payment
RR     4               100%+C      Paypal invoice 0004              233,20$    Yes             Paid
KP     40              50%+C       Transfer reference SI00 0004     1000€      Yes             Paid
GP     8               50%+C       Paypal invoice 0005              234.32$    Yes             Paid
MS     24              50%+C       BTC                              7,2BTC     Yes             Paid
TY     4               50%+C       BTC                              1,2BTC     Yes             Paid
MDC    4               50%+C       BTC                              1,2BTC     Yes             Paid
KP     16             100%+C       Transfer reference SI00 0005     700€       Yes             Paid
NL     4               50%+C       BTC                              1,2BTC     Yes             Paid

Batch 1
Code:
IK     4               100%+C      SEPA reference SI00 0001         221,1$     Yes             Paid
AM     12              100%+C      Paypal invoice 0001-a            693$       Yes             Paid
DL     8               100%+C      Paypal invoice 0002              462$       Yes             Paid
BC     4               100%+C      SEPA reference SI00 0002         221,1$     Yes             Paid
MK     12               50%+C      In cash                          300€       Yes             Paid
SRS    8               100%+C      Paypal invoice 0003              462$       Yes             Paid
BN     8               100%+C+B    SEPA reference SI00 0003         500€       Yes             Paid
MS1    12               50%+C      BTC                              3,48BTC    Yes             Paid
WC     12               50%+C      BTC                              3,48BTC    Yes             Paid
MM     12               50%+C      BTC                              3,9BTC     Yes             Paid
KP     44               50%+C      BTC                              14,3BTC    Yes             Paid
MM     12               50%+C      BTC                              3,9BTC     Yes             Paid
DK     8                50%+C      BTC                              2,6BTC     Yes             Paid
EH     8                50%+C      BTC                              2,61BTC    Yes             Paid
RR     12               50%+C      BTC                              3,9BTC     Yes             Paid
KP     8                50%+C      BTC                              2,6BTC     Yes             Paid
Pages:
Jump to: