Pages:
Author

Topic: {BFL} I promise NEVER to purchase anything Again from ButterFlylabs !!! - page 2. (Read 35844 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
Count me in as well: I promise Never to buy anything Again from BFL!!

I going to wait for cheap  power effecient in-stock miners.

Im confident all these 3 conditions BFL never meets

I added a poll, Please vote again Smiley
Thanks
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Count me in as well: I promise Never to buy anything Again from BFL!!

I going to wait for cheap  power effecient in-stock miners.

Im confident all these 3 conditions BFL never meets
StayFocus and LIVE
I promise NEVER to purchase anything Again from ButterFlylabs !!!

we need more promises !
Thanks
StayFocus and LIVE
BTC is only getting bigger and bigger and NewBies' are joining in every day, So… don’t you think NewBies' and other brothers should be warned, we need to protect them from these companies I’m not trying to be Mr. BTC’supper Hero but…I believe the best thing BFL should do is… try to make it up to the customers and recompense them with either BTC or Free GH/s with their new Hosted Mining Servers The customer is NOT always right! but… don’t Promise one thing and then LIE and LIE to them about when their product will arrive  and them you receiver you rig a year later.
Butterfly Labs has made money off lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and more lies. Just saying!

They would gain nothing giving free GH/s to their old customers because it is tought to get trust back again and probably no more money from old customers anyway

True! Well lets hope for something Huh
Activity: 546
BTC is only getting bigger and bigger and NewBies' are joining in every day, So… don’t you think NewBies' and other brothers should be warned, we need to protect them from these companies I’m not trying to be Mr. BTC’supper Hero but…I believe the best thing BFL should do is… try to make it up to the customers and recompense them with either BTC or Free GH/s with their new Hosted Mining Servers The customer is NOT always right! but… don’t Promise one thing and then LIE and LIE to them about when their product will arrive  and them you receiver you rig a year later.
Butterfly Labs has made money off lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and more lies. Just saying!

They would gain nothing giving free GH/s to their old customers because it is tought to get trust back again and probably no more money from old customers anyway
StayFocus and LIVE
We need to inform fellow brothers in the BTC race and warn against butterfly labs. I truly Hope butterfly labs redeem themselves and give back to the brothers who bought into there promises. We all have a right to our own opinions and BFL as well BUT if BFL is truly honest and have integrity, they WILL make it up to the costumers who invested in there company?

Get with the program, Professional scammers are just like government except there have actually got some brains too. Yes, THe cockroach Josh as brains, But only to be a dirty cockroach professionally.

Josh is 1 cockroach braincell ahead of barry (obama) haha.

Seems as though this site is in with them though as they still accept there monies over protecting people on there forums from con artists.

DOWN WITH BITCOINTALK too
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We need to inform fellow brothers in the BTC race and warn against butterfly labs. I truly Hope butterfly labs redeem themselves and give back to the brothers who bought into there promises. We all have a right to our own opinions and BFL as well BUT if BFL is truly honest and have integrity, they WILL make it up to the costumers who invested in there company?

Get with the program, Professional scammers are just like government except there have actually got some brains too. Yes, THe cockroach Josh as brains, But only to be a dirty cockroach professionally.

Josh is 1 cockroach braincell ahead of barry (obama) haha.

Seems as though this site is in with them though as they still accept there monies over protecting people on there forums from con artists.

DOWN WITH BITCOINTALK too
StayFocus and LIVE
StayFocus and LIVE
Yes!  More promises!  Irrationality and empty threats are the lifeblood of Bitcointalk.  Without them, the forum would wither!
Keep talking fuckface.

wowow  Angry
StayFocus and LIVE
Yes!  More promises!  Irrationality and empty threats are the lifeblood of Bitcointalk.  Without them, the forum would wither!

thanks for the great customer service, Ill make sure to give you a five star rating  Wink I hope Bitcointalk takes all of your advertisements off the site !!!

StayFocus and LIVE
Keep talking fuckface.

wowow  Angry
Anyone considering buying anything from these douchebags please take a look at their competition instead (people who are actually SHIPPING 2nd-gen ASICS now)

www.cointerra.com
www.kncminer.com

+1

KnC are excellent, I can vouch for them. I don't doubt cointerra either though, Samsungs ex head of ASIC's is heading there team and he's worked with 11nm and less so 28nm is a cakewalk for his talents.

Back to josh the cockroach, If you have to ask why he's the biggest scumbag, You really have not done your research enough! Seriously, GIANT COCKROACH!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Anyone considering buying anything from these douchebags please take a look at their competition instead (people who are actually SHIPPING 2nd-gen ASICS now)

www.cointerra.com
www.kncminer.com
Keep talking fuckface.

as I said, the lowest of low life scumbag cockroach! Do I have to keep saying it before people realise that this scum bag needs hanging with the Rothschild's & co!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Keep talking fuckface.

Yes!  More promises!  Irrationality and empty threats are the lifeblood of Bitcointalk.  Without them, the forum would wither!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you Josh. Thank you for missing so many deadlines. All my miners (that I wisely ordered from everyone else but you) are so much more profitable since you can't ship yours. THANKS!!! Keep up the good work. Think you'll finish shipping the old pre-orders by August, September, October?

November 2014 maybe but the monarch is vaporware. The only thing josh can do is insult his own customers and pretty much everyone else. What kind of company as a person like this as the coo? There publicity man? A corrupt one, that's who!

Josh you fucking dirty cockroach, get here so I can squish you you parasite! I reckon we all chip in and get this cockroach squished. I might start a ' squash the cockroach' fund... Reckon it would only take a few $1000
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Yes!  More promises!  Irrationality and empty threats are the lifeblood of Bitcointalk.  Without them, the forum would wither!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you Josh. Thank you for missing so many deadlines. All my miners (that I wisely ordered from everyone else but you) are so much more profitable since you can't ship yours. THANKS!!! Keep up the good work. Think you'll finish shipping the old pre-orders by August, September, October?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Updated ironic image.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
Why did you buy something in the first place?

you don't know the history of ASIC's? BFL was the first which announced ASIC's. Guess they had a wet dream somehow and immediately decided to go with it public and collect investors money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Why did you buy something in the first place?
Pages:
Jump to: