Pages:
Author

Topic: {BFL} I promise NEVER to purchase anything Again from ButterFlylabs !!! - page 5. (Read 35844 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Updated ironic image.
Get the pitchforks!  Get the torches!  To the gates, fellows!  To the gates!

Don't forget your hats!

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us

I'm glad you think this is funny.  People who ordered in January or February will NEVER see ROI on their purchase now.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Activity: 924
You can count me in for a class action lawsuit... What adds insult to injury, they shipped my last (thank god) order the slowest way possible. It should have been sent fedex overnight but it was shipped ground.. I lost a lot of coins, but they dont even respond to emails or phone calls.
So, since I have all of my equipment in, Im all for a class action lawsuit.. We need to do it fast before they file bankruptcy and move their assets.. They are convicted criminals for hells sakes, they have a running plan in mind, im sure.. Also, Its pretty obvious that they were mining when the shortboards came in, if not before.. think about it, If you had thousands of asic chips sitting around, wouldnt you get them going and basically print money? To think that they didn't is not logical. They can come here all day long and say that they didn't mine, but it doesn't make sense that they didn't.. My money is on that they mined off site, just in case visitors came a calling.. but Im sure some machines were hashing away in march when the dificulty was well below 10m. a single back then made them tens of thousands a month..I dont even want to figure out how much a mini rig was making back then. Its probably in the hundreds of thousands since they probably had more than one machine going.

We need to get organized and actually do something.. Im all for not sitting around.. lets sue these guys.. I have plenty of email correspondence that they promised that they would be delivering by october, I even have a recorded phone call that basically says the same.... Im sure if we pooled our resources and evidence, we will win. But time is of the essence.. We need to get going on this now..... ANyone interested?  

(Ill never forget one of my first converstions with jody, she told me how they now have credibility since they were shipping the fpga's and that they will over deliver and under promise)

We cant let these guys just get away with this... If we pool our resources, Im sure we could put up a good fight...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
Thanks for your comments and Promises  Cool

Lets show BFL WHY Customer Service should be Priority and breaking promises after promises will allow BFL customer to take legal actions .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please post more comments and commit never again to buy from BFLGrin Cool
I am 100% sure BFL CEO will look at any BFL Posts  Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Angry Angry Angry
I promise Never to buy anything Again from BFL!! DO YOU  Huh

Lets see how many Promises we can get Huh

is this the same promise that BFL make that what you purchase is not a final product.. but a position in a waiting list?

... where the product may have half the advertised spec, and must be delivered (in two more weeks™) at double the quantity, and not at the same time, to match your ordered hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
Angry Angry Angry

is this the same promise that BFL make that what you purchase is not a final product.. but a position in a waiting list?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Actions speak louder as I always say.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hope too many promises came in few days here for this cause
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
won't even redeem my chip credits

and I'm a lucky one that may...just...make back my investment

too many lies, too much rudeness, no, never again
Activity: 924
+1

I still have night mares of Dave telling me "2 more weeks"... I think that was a planned strategy.. If they would have told me in January that it would be more than a month, I would have asked for a refund, but I kept getting "2 more weeks". Ive waited this long, whats two more weeks, right? The whole thing just makes me sick and the potential profits that were lost are staggering... Those that weren't on the "favorite" list, (I think we all know who a few of them are) got totally screwed. Im surprised I haven't seen more "lets sue bfl" threads. Most of the ones i've seen don't seem to be serious. you would think that a class action suit is coming their way..

They will still get a lot of unsuspecting customers because they don't know the whole story, and even if they do, they will rationalize it as it not being as bad as it was. Maybe we should get donations and put together a anti-bfl campaign. Not defame them, but to just tell the truth..  That line, "honest Abe, we will deliver in October"  oh lord, all I can do is laugh now..
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
Angry Angry Angry

Pages:
Jump to: