Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL MiniRig Line:Concerned - page 6. (Read 7013 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
August 23, 2013, 02:21:29 PM
If BFL is purposely slowing the Minirig line, to force big-money investors to switch their investment to the Monarch line, this would be very troubling.

You cannot switch to monarch if you have an order in "fullfilled" state (after one mini rig has shipped).

I suspect they are running out of cases or other parts. 

BTW, slowing the shipment rate, only helps the early adopters.

People who have late mini rig orders will switch to monarch, just a matter of time.

How could you run out of parts when you KNOW how many orders you have AND you already have their money? 

Parts cost money. Their chip sales fell flat on it's face. Of course, with a new infusion of investors, BFL can continue paying for the old ones.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
August 23, 2013, 02:18:10 PM
If BFL is purposely slowing the Minirig line, to force big-money investors to switch their investment to the Monarch line, this would be very troubling.

You cannot switch to monarch if you have an order in "fullfilled" state (after one mini rig has shipped).

People who have late mini rig orders will switch to monarch, just a matter of time.

How could you run out of parts when you KNOW how many orders you have AND you already have their money? 
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
August 23, 2013, 02:15:58 PM
Also Posted in Pre-Sales at BFL Forum

MiniRig Line:Concerned
Via Jody's blog, we can conclude the minirig line made ZERO progress from roughly August 15th until today. It seems ONE 500 GH/s unit has been completed since then (as seen on Jody's Update yesterday). If only one 500 GH/s unit has been completed since the 15th, which is 8 days...How, at ONE 500 GH/s unit EVERY 8 DAYS, will BFL ever complete the backlog?

I welcome BFL to clarify why this line, which so much money has been dumped into by customers, is moving so slowly...Neglect, lack of coordination, or fraud?

Also, since I have 1.5 TH/s to my order...Can I assume, at one 500GH/s rig every 8 days, my order will take 24 DAYS to build and fulfill?

Thanks for your time

PS: I'm not an angry troll, I've invested in the Minirig line and I'm extremely concerned at the lack of progress. And seemingly no effort to correct it..

Are no other MiniRig purchasers as concerned as I am?

Not sure if its true but that would be a valid tactic, especially if you paid last year when BTC was $6-10.  Much less labor to make a PCI-E card then that custom box.  You would think they would of already shipped their big orders.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
August 23, 2013, 12:18:03 PM

cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
August 23, 2013, 12:06:47 PM

Via Jody's blog, we can conclude the minirig line made ZERO progress from roughly August 15th until today. It seems ONE 500 GH/s unit has been completed since then (as seen on Jody's Update yesterday). If only one 500 GH/s unit has been completed since the 15th, which is 8 days...How, at ONE 500 GH/s unit EVERY 8 DAYS, will BFL ever complete the backlog?

I welcome BFL to clarify why this line, which so much money has been dumped into by customers, is moving so slowly...Neglect, lack of coordination, or fraud?

Also, since I have 1.5 TH/s to my order...Can I assume, at one 500GH/s rig every 8 days, my order will take 24 DAYS to build and fulfill?

Thanks for your time

PS: I'm not an angry troll, I've invested in the Minirig line and I'm extremely concerned at the lack of progress. And seemingly no effort to correct it..

BFL says you guys won't ask for refunds. Maybe they don't feel like they need to bother making your stuff. Wink

From Jody's Blog
Jalapenos: January 21, 2013

Little Singles: Oct. 11, 2012 pay date

Singles: July 5, 2012 pay date

MiniRigs: MiniRigs for June 23 (2nd 500gh/s unit) and July 28 for 1st 500 gh/s

Observations:
People who ordered Jalapenos usually only ordered one.
People who ordered Singles often ordered 3, 6, 12 or more.
People who ordered in January hardly wrote us any emails.
People who order MiniRigs don't ask for refunds
----------------------
Apparently that's the excuse for the line moving at 1 500GH/s unit every 8 days? We don't ask for refunds so no incentive to go faster?

If they had stated that 1.5TH Minirig orders, once they knew they had become 3 500GH units, would take 24 days to be completed...I believe people would have acted differently.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
August 23, 2013, 11:50:03 AM

Thanks for your time

BFL says you guys won't ask for refunds. Maybe they don't feel like they need to bother making your stuff. Wink
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
August 23, 2013, 11:47:12 AM

Thanks for your time

Pages:
Jump to: