Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL silent these past days? - page 4. (Read 7092 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 13, 2013, 12:37:27 AM
They are not silent at all - today they released a promotional video on their website.
They are also preparing several dev units and were able to up the performance of Luke-Jr's unit to 34 GH/s.

While I am hear eager to receive what I ordered and prepaid 9 months ago, this is not the time to panic, nor is it a time to bitch and moan. If I want to hear bitching, I listen to my wife. If I want to hear moaning, I listen to "Bella", a trained professional.

In a nutshell: Good things come to those who wait.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 13, 2013, 12:29:31 AM
Latest with no comment from me , but I'm sure some people on here will have lots.

BFL Video Tour Apr 11, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSu5Yyc1bEM | We should be shipping soon. We don't have an exact date.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
April 13, 2013, 12:25:01 AM
They are silent because if Bitcoin will crash (what is very likely) they will be fucked, or rather i should say their customers will be. BFL will be biggest failure in bitcoin history.

Mrr... As a customer invester, I really hope they deliver something. I believe they have good intentions, just horrible, HORRIBLE execution. There were a lot of mistakes they made (and they admitted to making several), which is to be expected. However, I think they bit off more than they can chew and are struggling to get it all together. I'm sure they'll deliver.... eventually...
Activity: 75
Merit: 12
April 13, 2013, 12:14:39 AM
They are silent because if Bitcoin will crash (what is very likely) they will be fucked, or rather i should say their customers will be. BFL will be biggest failure in bitcoin history.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
April 13, 2013, 12:03:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: