Pages:
Author

Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:( - page 11. (Read 47940 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192
I don't believe in denial.
Well, that's not my experience...

I waited to order the BFL Single's till they were "in stock" and I must say that the chips are superior to any other I use(-d, and I [have] use [-d] Antminer U1's, Technobit HEX16's, BFL Single's and Antminer S1's). They simply hash away more steady (less fluctuations in Hashrate), more power effective (although I really don't care because of my "all-in-office-rent") and more efficiently (less power hungry and less heat dissipation).

So - yes, I am looking forward to what chip BFL comes up with... And test results are proving to be quite interesting:

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Again: just the messenger here. You don't have to convince me: no pre-orders ever!

As I'm in an office building where electricity is included in the rent I'm using mainly Antminer S1's (for 0.425 BTC/pc. [$1/Gh] I get almost 3TH for $2700,-)...

But I am - however - looking forward to see the "next" evolution in ASIC chips... (when I compare a Monarch's 2 chips to my Antminers 768 chips -for 600Gh).

yeah ...but likely you will never get a good working monarch....imho for a reasonable price or time

look anywhere but at BFL

legendary
Again: just the messenger here. You don't have to convince me: no pre-orders ever!

As I'm in an office building where electricity is included in the rent I'm using mainly Antminer S1's (for 0.425 BTC/pc. [$1/Gh] I get almost 3TH for $2700,-)...

But I am - however - looking forward to see the "next" evolution in ASIC chips... (when I compare a Monarch's 2 chips to my Antminers 192 chips -for 600Gh).

EDIT: made an error in the amount of chips needed on S1's for 600Gh...
copper member
Clueless!
Or here's one as it was displayed at Bitcoin2014 in Amsterdam last week...

but again Josh has admitted such THEY DON'T HASH RIGHT YET THEY ARE STILL TWEAKING THEM

anyway the boat has sale'd as of yesterday on a group order I could get a sp10 spondoolies 1.5
TH in a week or so for 2,700 usd if i paid the same day with free shipping

and even that was not 'good' enough to make me jump (I admit though spondoolies people are aggressively trying for market share with price cuts)

last year we saw working Jallies that bfl said they were shipping for 2 months before more then 1 dozen actually ship'd to
someone outside of press folks like bitcoin talk magazine coindesk etc

anyway same drama different summer

Searing
legendary
Or here's one as it was displayed at Bitcoin2014 in Amsterdam last week...

legendary
Hey, hey! Ho, ho! Don't shoot the messenger here, am just posting a pic as someone here requested.

But If you'd like a more recent one:
copper member
Clueless!
This looks like a picture to me...

you do realize how old that pic is don't you?

i also always found it amazing the number of newbies that defend  BFL in this forum and elsewhere  ...should there not be a bell shaped curve to all this
clueless newbies at one end satisfied customer in the middle and people actually mining with the 'newest' product at the back end of the curve?

hmmm...looks more like jumping off a cliff...you run up the hill in anticipation of what is on the other side of the hill you can't see ...all newbie enthusiasm and hope..

but it ends in a cliff and you drop straight down like in the road runner cartoon 'boom' in a pile with the rest of us..

alas it is like the cliff in a bad roadrunner cartoon ...from enthusiastic newbie....to broken cynics that you see here who can't let it go

(so sad...except the josh bashing)

Searing
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
What is under the copper? Working board? Pictures from BFL seen those before have we not? What most customers have been lacking for 6 months is a product in their hands hashing hard.
legendary
This looks like a picture to me...

Begging for more free stuff. Only reason for it. He will get his miners packaged up before anyone else and a little more than the normal compensation. Monetary.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
i think bcp19 just enjoys laying down the bfl shill troll bait. you guys flock to it like moths to a flame. you guys truly just love one another but are afraid to admit it Smiley happy Friday!

could be true ..could be true....but then again someone defending BFL on this thread ..is like chum to sharks don't ya know

His motives are monetary.
i think bcp19 just enjoys laying down the bfl shill troll bait. you guys flock to it like moths to a flame. you guys truly just love one another but are afraid to admit it Smiley happy Friday!

could be true ..could be true....but then again someone defending BFL on this thread ..is like chum to sharks don't ya know

His motives are monetary.
Wink
copper member
Clueless!

Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
copper member
Clueless!
The facts about BCP19:

BCP19 tagged along on a shop tour of BFL premises during the last fiasco.

BCP19 and the other attendee dined at BFL's expense.

The other attendee entered into a wager or other agreement to stifle his BFL bashing in return for something of profit.

BCP19 received mining hardware of value from BFL.

BCP19 used that mining hardware to gain Bitcoin.

BCP19 used Bitcoin to speculate.

BCP19 used the gains from speculation to order a BFL Monarch.

These are the reasons why nobody accepts BCP19 as impartial in anything related to BFL, and why he is constantly called a BFL Shill.  Not hard to understand really.

On the other hand no one can say that bcp19 has not worked hard at misdirection and such for his BFL equipment. I mean at this point imho BFL has gotten
their monies worth!

At this point everything he says is not worth prattling about...I mean talk about "beating a dead horse!" the 'BFL Horse is DEAD!"....there comes a point even the most
ardent of shills will stop beating a 'dead horse"....DON'T WORRY BFL won't come after you for equipment or a refund...we can state here ..all of us...is that
you went way beyond the call of duty for whatever 'toy' or BFL sent you! Troll extraordinary!....at least show us a pic of the mini-rig(s)?  anything less you were
imho underpaid! (The fiends they likely got all this from you for a Jally...it is hard to be an evil minion..no respect!)

It is either that or GASP/DISMAY.....we have the first case of 'ASIC Stockholm Syndrome" at play here...(come to think about it the BFL dream/lies/promises are very attractive,,soooo dreamy..I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy with the hope...er..wait er drat..where was I? ) damn it ....last line set bcp19 off.....now we
have to get the net again and talk him out of the trees!

The life of a BFL Shill is hard these days (pesky Internet ...pesky facts...pesky other miners actually *gasp* shipping products..messes up the whole BFL scam it does!)

Searing
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
The facts about BCP19:

BCP19 tagged along on a shop tour of BFL premises during the last fiasco.

BCP19 and the other attendee dined at BFL's expense.

The other attendee entered into a wager or other agreement to stifle his BFL bashing in return for something of profit.

BCP19 received mining hardware of value from BFL.

BCP19 used that mining hardware to gain Bitcoin.

BCP19 used Bitcoin to speculate.

BCP19 used the gains from speculation to order a BFL Monarch.

These are the reasons why nobody accepts BCP19 as impartial in anything related to BFL, and why he is constantly called a BFL Shill.  Not hard to understand really.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
While you're making comparisons, how about adding this to the mix: the chips themselves.  Who is producing (or trying to produce) chips with the highest GH per chip?  I'd bet it's a lot easier to use hundreds of small GH chips than to use 2 large GH chips...

This type of e-peen contest of "who has it bigger" is simply retarded. HashFail used this in their marketing campaign too. We have the fastest chip, but we are not shipping anything! We are the best. If you had to resort to this then it's obvious that you are already losing.
You seem to be the retarded one if that's all you got out of my post.  But hey, you have to add your stupidity to the mix, so why not here.  Just because YOU would have to show yours is bigger doesn't mean the rest of us do.  The point had nothing to do with size or speed, but complexity.  It's easy to slap together a Yugo and shove it out the door, but you need something more to build a ferrari.  Maybe Bick is happy with his Yugos, maybe he'll even be happy with them in 3 months (if they show up in 3 months...).  I'm always amazed how people will point to a single success and think that means there'll never be any problems... IIRC, Bick used to parade KnC out during his rants, yet he doesn't mention them anymore... wonder why...

Yes, the mess BFL has created for both themselves and their consumers is very complex.  Simple would be implementing a business model that attempts to please its consumer base.

I guess the geniuses at BFL needed a challenge, eh?
While you're making comparisons, how about adding this to the mix: the chips themselves.  Who is producing (or trying to produce) chips with the highest GH per chip?  I'd bet it's a lot easier to use hundreds of small GH chips than to use 2 large GH chips...

This type of e-peen contest of "who has it bigger" is simply retarded. HashFail used this in their marketing campaign too. We have the fastest chip, but we are not shipping anything! We are the best. If you had to resort to this then it's obvious that you are already losing.
You seem to be the retarded one if that's all you got out of my post.  But hey, you have to add your stupidity to the mix, so why not here.  Just because YOU would have to show yours is bigger doesn't mean the rest of us do.  The point had nothing to do with size or speed, but complexity.  It's easy to slap together a Yugo and shove it out the door, but you need something more to build a ferrari.  Maybe Bick is happy with his Yugos, maybe he'll even be happy with them in 3 months (if they show up in 3 months...).  I'm always amazed how people will point to a single success and think that means there'll never be any problems... IIRC, Bick used to parade KnC out during his rants, yet he doesn't mention them anymore... wonder why...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Pages:
Jump to: