Pages:
Author

Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:( - page 15. (Read 47942 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You do realise there is only 2 people who are doing anything and they are employees of bfl/josh and no one actually buys from bfl anymore.

His posts on his site are illarious to read. The cognitive disadence in this dude is through the roof and his disconnect from the average person is worse that bush, Obama, Cameron, hell, the Saudi royal family even!

He's some kind of sick joke and if youndont like [Suspicious link removed]! Easy fix!

He's one sick dillusional sociopathic cockroach's this one, but I been saying that for 2+ years no but no one listens! You see, good people can't imagine a bad person and how they think and often never come across such backward thinking, self obnoxious cockroaches like josh and his cronies! What company employs someone like josh (who joined at a later date).

Just ignore the fool, this is all apart of yet another publicity stunt that probably will attract some rabbits in the head lights! Sad but true
No bick, he's just not a sheep and uses his braincells and isn't blinded by the BS. Its fucking obviois you self obsessed turd!

Your arrogance is blinding you and you sir need to learn to respect others as you want to be respected!

Everything you think is true about your life is false, I don't expect you to understand but this world will show you very soon! Once your third eye is open you can't deny the truth!

On another note, passenger from mh370 apparently sent a picture from his phone which puts him right on Diego Garcia which is funny as I saw them islands and thought that'd be a nice place live! Then I saw it was UK/us military base and thought better! Anyone surprised they were kidnapped by us/UK/mossad? Not me, this is classic maneuvers by these sick fucks! Identical plane in tel Aviv too! If people don't think there pushing WW3 still your fucking retards, but that's how they want you!

And then you question why josh and co can take the piss out of you all! Because your stupid sheep, designed to be consumers that follow along with the herd, and you do! You forgot your individuals, with your own mind and opinions! You don't know who you are is the sad fact of it all!

I can tell you all day where your going wrong but what's the point to mindless sheep? No one can teach you, question things yourself and you will begin to see the error of your ways!

Peace
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
You guys miss the point

They're already mining with Monarch cards (ramping up to fill all their hosting space). Once they're happy with the income, they will start shipping out Monarch cards (new batches) to the customers...... WHILE selling chips to third parties.... Also attract more suckers thro upgrades and chips credits (even call some to offer 25% on the next purchase).

This is the best way of making money, double triple stab the customers

Evidence? Got some insider whistle blower info?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
You guys miss the point

They're already mining with Monarch cards (ramping up to fill all their hosting space). Once they're happy with the income, they will start shipping out Monarch cards (new batches) to the customers...... WHILE selling chips to third parties.... Also attract more suckers thro upgrades and chips credits (even call some to offer 25% on the next purchase).

This is the best way of making money, double triple stab the customers

Not with the decline of btc value no ha ha
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

TL;DR; version:  Josh yells "SQUIRREL!" as his company's reputation continues to circle the drain.  Have those Nov/Dec Monarchs broken even yet?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
At this point no one should be surprised that BFL is not going to deliver on time as they claim to when they sell PRE-ORDER products.
Activity: 560
StayFocus and LIVE
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Almost April, and nobody has a Monarch?
I wonder if Luke will get paid to claim he had one shipped to him.

There is no active bet on the BFL shipping so i don't think so.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Almost April, and nobody has a Monarch?
I wonder if Luke will get paid to claim he had one shipped to him.
Activity: 532
It amazes me that with as current as you guys are in reporting anything BFL related that I had to find out from a Max Keiser post about this BFL sponsored game show called take my bitcoins.

http://www.maxkeiser.com/2014/03/take-my-bitcoins-first-online-bitcoin-game-show/

You guys are losing your touch!

No one gives a fuck what you think shill! How many monarchs mining at eclipse mining? Not all of us are stupid and know why hey had a nice spike in power! And you sit there defending what is a blatent (semi sophisticated) scam! At best you spread mis information but as we all know you got free gifts from said company, your word is as meaningful as barrack Obama's (Barry is his real name BTW, non american!).

Your as sick as the sociopathic gay pheodophile phycopaths that's are running the show on this damned earth! If it wasn't for people like you, they could not exist, making people like you the problem!

Bunch of cockroaches people, wake up you sheep!
I take it you have this Monarch mining at eclipse information on good authority just like your blackmail scam that you can't prove?  Maybe not all of the trolls are stupid, but you sure are.  I think I should inform the GMs here that you've been banned in the past and are now here repeating your past mistakes.  That would clean these forums up and hopefully keep the lice out.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
pheodophile phycopaths that's are

Only 3 errors in 4 words, well done.

No one gives a fuck what you think shill! How many monarchs mining at eclipse mining? Not all of us are stupid and know why hey had a nice spike in power! And you sit there defending what is a blatent (semi sophisticated) scam! At best you spread mis information but as we all know you got free gifts from said company, your word is as meaningful as barrack Obama's (Barry is his real name BTW, non american!).

Your as sick as the sociopathic gay pheodophile phycopaths that's are running the show on this damned earth! If it wasn't for people like you, they could not exist, making people like you the problem!

Whow!!!! that is SOME COFFEE you been drinkin!

Send some to BFL .......They need wakin as well!

As I say, your an idiot if you deal with such blatent cockroaches and bcp19 is like congress to Obama, complicit!
Activity: 868

Whow!!!! that is SOME COFFEE you been drinkin!

Send some to BFL .......They need wakin as well!
It amazes me that with as current as you guys are in reporting anything BFL related that I had to find out from a Max Keiser post about this BFL sponsored game show called take my bitcoins.

http://www.maxkeiser.com/2014/03/take-my-bitcoins-first-online-bitcoin-game-show/

Activity: 924
Remember when this poll only went to April?
Remember when the community first got wind of the Monarch in August of 2013?
Remember when BFL claimed to be working on the 28nm for over 6 months before the August 2013 announcement?

That means the Monarch 28nm chip has been in development since at least February 2013. 13 months later? Still nothing.
When does this dog and pony show ever end?

http://tradeblock.com/research/butterfly-labs-tests-market-tolerance-with-600-ghs-pre-order-announcement/?replytocom=9472?replytocom=9472

August 19, 2013 by Phillip Archer

Their website claims their design is in the final stages of development and will be sending wafers into production shortly.

We’re now we’re in at the final stage of development (Tapeout) and are sending wafers into production at the foundry in the next few weeks.
Foundry production takes 10 weeks.
Bumping, Slicing & BGA packaging takes approximately 2 weeks.
Initial shipments begin and ramp up to full capacity over the following 3 weeks.
Interestingly, they claim to have been working on chip development for 6 months now, meaning there was significant overlap between the period they began 28nm design and were working fixing delays in their 65nm product.
Activity: 532

Activity: 560
StayFocus and LIVE
December ?? 2013  - 1 (0.2%)
January ?? 2014 (Happy NO Monarch Day!) - 5 (1.1%)
February ?? 2014 - 12 (2.6%)
Marnarch 17, 2014 - 26 (5.7%)

April FOOOOOLs,  YOU FOOOls, 2014 hahahahahahhha - 114 (25.1%)
May 05, 2014 - 26 (5.7%)
June ?? 2014 - 26 (5.7%)
July 04, 2014 ~ set Ur BFL rigs on fire DAY!  - 13 (2.9%)
August ?? 2014 - 18 (4%)
September 1, 2014 ~ : Labor NO more with BFL - 15 (3.3%)
October ?? 2014 - 13 (2.9%)
November 27, 2014 ~ Turkey/Josh's day - 6 (1.3%)
December 25, 2014 ~ "SantaJosh brought me coal's gain this year" - 17 (3.7%)
What!!! 2015 (Have a Happy Happy New Year From BFL) - 163 (35.8%)
 Lock Voting

Alright April is on its way Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
A year ago around this time I place my first orders with these BFL scammers. My how time flies. \

Today noob no more; how Nice to have my orders shipped soon after I pay. Definitely not BFL.

Hint.... S1

I'm with ya on that dude!!  June,26 2012 I ordered my 30GH'er....got it July,5 2013  Shocked

Ordered 2 180GH Ants Feb,3 2014...got em Feb,15 2014...BOTH IN THE SAME YEAR!!!!!! WTF!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thats....Unacceptable~!

Pages:
Jump to: