Pages:
Author

Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:( - page 5. (Read 47940 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Speakin' of Chrysalis, something to listen to while rocking away on the thin ice of a new day in front of the living room window awaiting the delivery van to your BFL precious to the front door: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXOyXbhN0Lc

Bonus Track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJcUAk9x9XE (Moths)
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Another lie from dropt!  Who'dathunkit?

BFL is behind by less than a month, if you can even classify it as being behind, since we never promised a shipping date.  Be that as it may, if history repeats itself, we'll be right on target and timeframe for the Monarch.  Our second generation FPGA was underpromised and overdelivered as far as performance goes... if history repeats itself, the second generation ASIC will be as well.

Wow  Shocked     Now that's worth repeating Inaba !!!  Cheesy  STILL no monarch,it is august ain't it ? Maybe they're in Mexico.......in the chrysalis stage  Cheesy  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Another lie from dropt!  Who'dathunkit?

BFL is behind by less than a month, if you can even classify it as being behind, since we never promised a shipping date.  Be that as it may, if history repeats itself, we'll be right on target and timeframe for the Monarch.  Our second generation FPGA was underpromised and overdelivered as far as performance goes... if history repeats itself, the second generation ASIC will be as well.

Activity: 764
Merit: 500
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
August is here. No monarchs shipped to customers that pre-ordered for as far as I know. And BFL did not commit to a shipping date yet either.

That means so far 42.6% of the voters are wrong. September will hit the 50% mark.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Wow, still not shipping eh? Just wow.

Give them another year or two.  BFL will deliver.

Two weeks™?
Activity: 263

Give them another year or two.  BFL will deliver.
Activity: 434
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
  Greed warps the psyche, enabling the willingness to get boned repeatedly in order to maintain the vision of dollar signs dancing in the head.  The easiest solution is to only buy in-stock hardware, but even that window has closed.  BTC casual mining has been over for some time now.  The market conditions that enticed the bulk of pre-orders no longer exist, and that hypothetical 50 BTC return per miner is now at best 1 BTC.  Some folks were shrewd enough to cost average into hardware that was actually shipping last winter, and as a result can write off their pre-order mishaps.  As for the rest, opt for a refund if possible.  The game is over.

After the 1st ASIC rollout debacle, why did anyone continue to pursue pre-purchases with ANY company? The mad, sheep like mentality of supposedly educated miners just went straight out the window, much like the miners of years gone by whom were themselves struck with gold fever.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
er just looked at the above thread title

{BFL} WHAT THE:!( Butterfly Lads won't deliver the Monarch Till JUNE or JULY:(

looks figging likley this will have to be changed to

{BFL} WHAT THE:!( Butterfly Lads won't deliver the Monarch Till Sept or Oct:(

(and that is frigging optimistic in my view!)

just saying

also looking at the poll on this thread of 43.4% as being optimistic we would have gotten monarchs before August 2014

(I am one of these 'shudder' optimists....) looks like rabid pessimism is going to prevail... in this threads poll!...dark days indeed!)

Searing

I have a better one for you Smiley Please vote
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
er just looked at the above thread title

{BFL} WHAT THE:!( Butterfly Lads won't deliver the Monarch Till JUNE or JULY:(

looks figging likley this will have to be changed to

{BFL} WHAT THE:!( Butterfly Lads won't deliver the Monarch Till Sept or Oct:(

(and that is frigging optimistic in my view!)

just saying

also looking at the poll on this thread of 43.4% as being optimistic we would have gotten monarchs before August 2014

(I am one of these 'shudder' optimists....) looks like rabid pessimism is going to prevail... in this threads poll!...dark days indeed!)

Searing

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BFL stated they were taping out chips in August 2013 and were ready to ship finished products in November 2013.  They are at least 9 months late on their promises.  I really hope BFL is ready to ship cards in volume when they ship (August?  Maybe September?) and won't repeat their trickle production of 2013 where a few products were shipped per day.  In that scenario some Monarch customers would be receiving their product sometime in 2015 (going on BFL's past performance).

I think it's time people got together. This is a US based company correct? They should not be getting away with this kind of crap.

It's a flat out BS scenario for anyone who has spent their money with these scumbags.

Dude,Sonny paid off the law,only thing that makes sense  Roll Eyes  Yes,you can buy your way out of ANYTHING in Merica!!!! Its like Mexico,but you need millions here instead of a few thousand dollars there Cheesy
There is no denying that.
They have been lucky someone hasn't took matters into their own hands.
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
I voted for January 2015 - I think I am going to have to accept the fact that I am wrong.... I should have answered January 2016 or bankruptcy - whichever one comes first.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
The end of July is already here. How many of you received your rigs? Grin
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Re: {BFL} WHAT THE:!( Butterfly Lads won't deliver the Monarch Till JUNE or JULY:(

Looks like "june or july" was again overly optimistic.
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
After the 1st ASIC rollout debacle, why did anyone continue to pursue pre-purchases with ANY company? The mad, sheep like mentality of supposedly educated miners just went straight out the window, much like the miners of years gone by whom were themselves struck with gold fever.
legendary
I think I voted April, 6 months late. Boy was I wrong. BFL really outdid themselves on this round of customerape.

Me too.............I thought "learned" from their mistakes...........well they did.They learned that they could get away with it!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
I think I voted April, 6 months late. Boy was I wrong. BFL really outdid themselves on this round of customerape.
legendary
BFL stated they were taping out chips in August 2013 and were ready to ship finished products in November 2013.  They are at least 9 months late on their promises.  I really hope BFL is ready to ship cards in volume when they ship (August?  Maybe September?) and won't repeat their trickle production of 2013 where a few products were shipped per day.  In that scenario some Monarch customers would be receiving their product sometime in 2015 (going on BFL's past performance).

I think it's time people got together. This is a US based company correct? They should not be getting away with this kind of crap.

It's a flat out BS scenario for anyone who has spent their money with these scumbags.

Dude,Sonny paid off the law,only thing that makes sense  Roll Eyes  Yes,you can buy your way out of ANYTHING in Merica!!!! Its like Mexico,but you need millions here instead of a few thousand dollars there Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: