Author

Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread - page 116. (Read 119833 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Regarding the dynamics of selling coins and sponsorship:

- We are still going to dump the coins once per month on the 3rd Friday, during the day, on the exchange
- We are going to continue supporting the same existing orphans by paying the existing premiums first - before sponsoring any new orphans
- We will keep a 25% balance in the orphan wallet as a buffer for the future

The primary reason it is the way it is, is that things are going to change when we create the sanctuaries which will allow voting on important issues, and the charities themselves.  That is the point when I release control over to the community, not to a small group that has strong opinions on things.

Thank you for your clear reaction on this.

I'm really looking forward to the sanctuaries and plan to run one myself. I feel that this project is really thorough, and has a clear roadmap.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Downloaded wallet, 'No block source available'?......

Add this line to your biblepay.conf file:
Code:
addnode=node.biblepay.org
We have over 601+ connections on the external node, upping limit now.

This coin IS decentralized, this is just one seed node.
Sorry, the pool deploys didnt go very smooth, but now the pools login-logout bug should be fixed permanently!

Good luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Add this line to your biblepay.conf file:
Code:
addnode=node.biblepay.org
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Sometimes I cannot enter the pool. I guess it's due to high load? Also, newer wallet seems to have some changes, it's more stable? The mining speed is the same on my CPU.

I also cant enter the pool... Sad

Just click logout, login, logout then login.

Ill see if I can work on that this morning.

I think the pool is unable to login now. I have error message at following:-

Code:
Authentication Failure (Session 1xfy5isarnz4qq0ndjuyfpvc cleared [2]. Please try again)
Login failed
Authentication Failure (general error - Please try again)
Login failed

This is the first time I see this message, as I can login with solution of logout, login, logout, login last few days, but not this time. Are you modifying the pool now?

I can login now Smiley
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
Don't know if there's any official documentation, but you can see the source on github https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biblepay/biblepay/master/src/kjv.cpp

OK, Thank you. So, we have arrays of books, sins etc.
How does this work with the "Proof of Biblehash". Does a miner have to find the right nounce in order to find a certain verse? Or am I completely wrong?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I'm mining in the pool on the version of wallet 1019, do I need to switch to 1022?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hey i can get down with this
Activity: 70
Are there any detailed information on the "Proof Of Biblehash"? Is there an explanation on the chained bible verses available?

Don't know if there's any official documentation, but you can see the source on github https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biblepay/biblepay/master/src/kjv.cpp
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Sometimes I cannot enter the pool. I guess it's due to high load? Also, newer wallet seems to have some changes, it's more stable? The mining speed is the same on my CPU.

I think the pool is unable to login now. I have error message at following:-

Code:
Authentication Failure (Session 1xfy5isarnz4qq0ndjuyfpvc cleared [2]. Please try again)
Login failed
Authentication Failure (general error - Please try again)
Login failed

This is the first time I see this message, as I can login with solution of logout, login, logout, login last few days, but not this time. Are you modifying the pool now?
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
Are there any detailed information on the "Proof Of Biblehash"? Is there an explanation on the chained bible verses available?
Activity: 138
How i can mine on the pool? there is any howto?
Regarding the dynamics of selling coins and sponsorship:

- We are still going to dump the coins once per month on the 3rd Friday, during the day, on the exchange
- We are going to continue supporting the same existing orphans by paying the existing premiums first - before sponsoring any new orphans
- We will keep a 25% balance in the orphan wallet as a buffer for the future

The primary reason it is the way it is, is that things are going to change when we create the sanctuaries which will allow voting on important issues, and the charities themselves.  That is the point when I release control over to the community, not to a small group that has strong opinions on things.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned that yet, but the "prayer requests" are cut off at the bottom in the windows wallet.

It shows 4 lines fine, the 5th one is cut off.

Fixed in next upcoming version.

Activity: 138

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Not sure if anyone has mentioned that yet, but the "prayer requests" are cut off at the bottom in the windows wallet.

It shows 4 lines fine, the 5th one is cut off.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
man a bible coin? lets see how long this coin will be alive. Good luck with that
Jump to: