Pages:
Author

Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread - page 58. (Read 119833 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
CCEX Exchange for BBP working now! https://c-cex.com/?p=bbp-btc
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
C-cex wallet still in maintenance, and 24 volume so small because of that.. i am not sure but this brings kind of bad image.

I'm going to notify them soon to bring it from maintenance.  I'm just about ready to check the logs to ensure the error is no longer present.

That was..... soon  Grin

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
Weird, my one machine solo mining got a block reward, but it was only ~10,000 coins >.>
Activity: 159
Is the pool down or did I my IP's get banned?

Down for me too  Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 7

Does anyone have a xeon multiproc machine running linux?  That would also help us compare linux over windows with the xeon as the proc.

1.0.3.4, and all solo-mining:
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz     about 8000 hash per thread
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 v5 @ 3.50GHz     about 8300 hash per thread
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5650 @ 2.67GHz            about 5000 hash per thread

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 v6 @ 3.80GHz  about 15000 hashs per thread (120k at genproclimit=12)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
I wonder what kind of info the wallet is sending back to the pool in addition to the the OS name and  IP  ?

Bible_pay ,  can you provide any details please ?
@Tiras, we need to start asking people on the forum to volunteer for things so we can start up a slack group.  I am the last resort.

Github contains the source code for the biblepay post.

The first page of this forum contains the link to github.

I'm trying to get out from under a pile of work but it is my goal to become familiar with the github source so I can contribute. When I do, does the project just follow typical github fork/pr contribution pattern?
Yes, I will fork the repo to have a staging/testnet branch, then you can push some stuff over there, and we will come up with a system to promote code to Prod (master). 

I should be able to send out Slack invites for developers within 10 days.  I started a BiblePay slack team.  Id like to have about 10 devs so we can split up the work with people who are really passionate about this and their own personal preference, such as Gui, back-end, systems, bitcoin-merges, etc.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I wonder what kind of info the wallet is sending back to the pool in addition to the the OS name and  IP  ?

@Tiras, we need to start asking people on the forum to volunteer for things so we can start up a slack group.  I am the last resort.

I'm trying to get out from under a pile of work but it is my goal to become familiar with the github source so I can contribute. When I do, does the project just follow typical github fork/pr contribution pattern?
C-cex wallet still in maintenance, and 24 volume so small because of that.. i am not sure but this brings kind of bad image.

I'm going to notify them soon to bring it from maintenance.  I'm just about ready to check the logs to ensure the error is no longer present.

Activity: 221

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

I believe your e3-1270v6 does not has same linux OS and version compared to your other linux machines, right?

Usually ctx problem is the openssl issue, your e3-1270v6 may has lower linux OS version compared to others if I'm not mistaken. If yes, then you can install new openssl version to your e3-1270v6, or re-install it with newer linux OS version to save the hassle.

yeah, it's proxmox.
I will try some ubuntu i CT install Wink
this should be better option Wink
Activity: 19
I still don't understand one thing, if HPS is used for pool payouts (as is displayed in the block distribution page), what purpose does HPS2 have and why is the leaderboard sorted by HPS2 by default?

I know HPS2 has something to do with shares submitted and luck, but is it used in the pool calculation for payouts or not? If it is used, then why is it not displayed in the block distribution page and HPS is displayed instead?

HPS2 is used for pool payouts, that's why the leaderboard is sorted by it.

My HPS varies a lot from my HPS2 and is usually completely wrong.
HPS2 is at 37k right now while my HPS is only 2.5k Roll Eyes (yesterday it was around 19k)
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

I noticed the block rewards are getting lesser and lesser, latest block reward is 11k only...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Does anyone have a xeon multiproc machine running linux?  That would also help us compare linux over windows with the xeon as the proc.

I have only Xeon's, and only linux Wink

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 v6 @ 3.80GHz

all running 1.0.3.4, and all solo-mining.

few hour ago i just recived ex-1270v6 @3.8GHz  and can't compile latest version.

Code:
$ make
Making all in src
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/xx/biblepay/src'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/xx/biblepay/src'
  CXXLD    libbitcoinconsensus.la
/usr/bin/ar: `u' modifier ignored since `D' is the default (see `U')
  AR       libbitcoin_server.a
  AR       libbitcoin_common.a
  AR       libbitcoin_util.a
  AR       leveldb/libleveldb.a
  AR       leveldb/libmemenv.a
  CXX      wallet/libbitcoin_wallet_a-crypter.o
wallet/crypter.cpp: In function ‘bool BibleEncrypt(std::vector, std::vector&)’:
wallet/crypter.cpp:226:20: error: aggregate ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX ctx’ has incomplete type and cannot be defined
     EVP_CIPHER_CTX ctx;
                    ^~~
wallet/crypter.cpp: In function ‘bool BibleDecrypt(const std::vector&, std::vector&)’:
wallet/crypter.cpp:244:20: error: aggregate ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX ctx’ has incomplete type and cannot be defined
     EVP_CIPHER_CTX ctx;
                    ^~~
Makefile:6325: recipe for target 'wallet/libbitcoin_wallet_a-crypter.o' failed
make[2]: *** [wallet/libbitcoin_wallet_a-crypter.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/xx/biblepay/src'
Makefile:9080: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/xx/biblepay/src'
Makefile:652: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I believe your e3-1270v6 does not has same linux OS and version compared to your other linux machines, right?

Usually ctx problem is the openssl issue, your e3-1270v6 may has lower linux OS version compared to others if I'm not mistaken. If yes, then you can install new openssl version to your e3-1270v6, or re-install it with newer linux OS version to save the hassle.
Activity: 17

edit:// POOL IS DOWN

Pool is up, but I came in this morning and had flashing red alerts on 7 IPs, so I had to re-enable the anti-ddos; what is your IP?  I need to monitor your traffic.

Pool is down for me too. Sent you my static IP address.

I have only Xeon's, and only linux Wink

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 v6 @ 3.80GHz

all running 1.0.3.4, and all solo-mining.

few hour ago i just recived ex-1270v6 @3.8GHz  and can't compile latest version.

Code:
$ make
Making all in src
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/xx/biblepay/src'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/xx/biblepay/src'
  CXXLD    libbitcoinconsensus.la
  AR       libbitcoin_server.a
  AR       libbitcoin_common.a
  AR       libbitcoin_util.a
  AR       leveldb/libleveldb.a
  AR       leveldb/libmemenv.a
  CXX      wallet/libbitcoin_wallet_a-crypter.o
wallet/crypter.cpp: In function ‘bool BibleEncrypt(std::vector, std::vector&)’:
wallet/crypter.cpp:226:20: error: aggregate ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX ctx’ has incomplete type and cannot be defined
     EVP_CIPHER_CTX ctx;
                    ^~~
wallet/crypter.cpp: In function ‘bool BibleDecrypt(const std::vector&, std::vector&)’:
wallet/crypter.cpp:244:20: error: aggregate ‘EVP_CIPHER_CTX ctx’ has incomplete type and cannot be defined
     EVP_CIPHER_CTX ctx;
                    ^~~
Makefile:6325: recipe for target 'wallet/libbitcoin_wallet_a-crypter.o' failed
make[2]: *** [wallet/libbitcoin_wallet_a-crypter.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/xx/biblepay/src'
Makefile:9080: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/xx/biblepay/src'
Makefile:652: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Maybe- Im checking that too.  I certainly see a similar net result, but, I dont see any errors in measurements in the code, so Ill keep checking.  Either way, the xeon multiprocessor is performing horribly.

I've got one Linux running and five running on Win 7.  All are identical except for the Linux is on a USB drive.  All are running single processor Xeon chips.  Linux shows with genmininginfo 49K, but it basically pulls 25K.  Windows shows 15K but pulls low 25K.  So the question becomes why does Linux show so high when it really doesn't perform at those levels.  Not saying it SHOULD be performing at that level, I'd say the chip is a 22-24K chip on high gen proc, but why does it show basically double what it really does while Windows shows a bit better than half what it really does?

I think we can figure this out on the pool now, I can add two performance counters to the about page measuring reported HPS/Solved Shares per OS flavor.  Check back in 8 hours and then we can look at them.
Activity: 13
@biblepay

Is there anyway you could add a check for software updates, as i know a couple of people who dont use this forum.
Activity: 770
BIBLEPAY  PM sent with my IPs thx

my INTEL is Xeon® 4114 10core/20threads = 55449.04   27298.84   63shares  on UBUNTU 16.04

is that result enough for 10core?  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: