Pages:
Author

Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread - page 74. (Read 119833 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
I tried to withdraw again some coins from pool and got this message: Sorry, Invalid Destination Address (Code: 65002)

Double-check that you have correctly pasted the address to send to, and that there are no spaces before or after.

Also, as others have said, there seems to be some problems with the pool currently.  Be patient and wait until we have heard from bible_pay.
Pool biblepayd went down around that time (at least it lasted all night til 7am so its on a stretch after the mishap) anyway try withdraw again.

Looking at the error, on the bright side it looks like we are down to one distinct error the one everyone reported early this morning.
Have you guys looked at the block distribution?  There are 3 miners with and excess of thirty workers each and one with about 14.  I would say that is slightly ridiculous.  What is the point of resistant coin if this happens?  Honestly all these guys wanna do is sell off for btc or eth or something. But that is my opinion.  If that is not the case then I apologize.

P.S.

I have no objection if you have five i7 or i5 pcs. I object to 30 of them.

Right, I sort of feel you.  The thing is, if they go through the expense of buying a Full node and mining by the rules then they get the equal reward.
However, I might consider limiting the miner count to 20 workers per user address, so we dont break the pool.

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Have you guys looked at the block distribution?  There are 3 miners with and excess of thirty workers each and one with about 14.  I would say that is slightly ridiculous.  What is the point of resistant coin if this happens?  Honestly all these guys wanna do is sell off for btc or eth or something. But that is my opinion.  If that is not the case then I apologize.

P.S.

Having 100 powerful workstations to mine is not bad. I would do the same if I had the capabilities and possibilities. Big players play the way they should. No merci for small fish.
all your coins is gone
pool is heavy loaded....... wthell is this for mining?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  2core got better hashrate like 8core Ryzen..... bible_pay without response .... chinese idiots killing all  ... not exists marketplace

time to go to hell with all of this
Please stop posting derogatory things here - this way you wont be banned.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
All of the crypto falling in price atm, lots of $ withdrawn from market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
ban that ,damn it ... i like when china,vietnam,indonesian,japanes,malaysia shemales mining this christian coin  Undecided  HUGE BAN ON THEM

This post is racist, homophobic and offensive.  It demonstrates a complete lack of tolerance and understanding.

Do not tar a whole nation(or nations) with the same brush: in every country there are those who will seek to profit from others.  As for suggesting that transgender people are among those hammering the mining currently, the odds are extremely low, and being transgender does not make someone more likely to be a bad person.

He is slovak so he can be not so tolerance as you want to be Grin
Activity: 41

P.S.

Activity: 345
I tried to withdraw again some coins from pool and got this message: Sorry, Invalid Destination Address (Code: 65002)

Double-check that you have correctly pasted the address to send to, and that there are no spaces before or after.

Also, as others have said, there seems to be some problems with the pool currently.  Be patient and wait until we have heard from bible_pay.
ban that ,damn it ... i like when china,vietnam,indonesian,japanes,malaysia shemales mining this christian coin  Undecided  HUGE BAN ON THEM

This post is racist, homophobic and offensive.  It demonstrates a complete lack of tolerance and understanding.

Do not tar a whole nation (or nations) with the same brush: in every country there are those who will seek to profit from others.  As for suggesting that transgender people are among those hammering the mining currently, the odds are extremely low, and being transgender does not make someone more likely to be a bad person.

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
all your coins is gone
pool is heavy loaded....... wthell is this for mining?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  2core got better hashrate like 8core Ryzen..... bible_pay without response .... chinese idiots killing all  ... not exists marketplace

Chill dude. You're so negative.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Pool is down, please try to withdraw later, wait dev to fix it, but don't worry, all miners reverted to solo mining...
Activity: 89
Merit: 7
all your coins is gone

chill Wink
having one pool is not good for any coin.
I can create pool, but bible_pay must give some information.
I'am good linux administrator, and also past years I had some pools.
But this coin have new algoritm , and there is no standalone miners , so I don't know how make pool for this coin :/
Activity: 770
all your coins is gone

Activity: 87
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Hi,

I sendt biblepay from pool and my wallet to C-Cex yesterday but they have not showed up yet. Starting to get worried. I have double checked and wallet address is correct and matching my ledger in C-Cex.
It is confirmed with over 80 confirmations according to my wallet.
Transaction ID.
28a82d9638da94be05512400d309deb54f5a2a3fb46d48804a07ec0fca28dd06-000
CCEX Their wallets is Out of sync

Anyone know how long before C-Cex gets the wallet synced? Still waiting for deposit to hit.
No rush as price is too low to even consider selling atm, but want to get them out of "nowhere".
Activity: 770
ban that shits,damn it ... i like when china,vietnam,indonesian,japanes,malaysia shemales mining this christian coin  Undecided  HUGE BAN ON THEM

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Is it me, or is the pool not displaying updates past block 7571?

Wallets seem to be mining 7580, so I presume that backend is working, just not the frontend updating?

I think it is because of pool heavily loaded, maybe another 100 miner machines from lxxgxxg  Shocked
Is it me, or is the pool not displaying updates past block 7571?

Wallets seem to be mining 7580, so I presume that backend is working, just not the frontend updating?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Yes, I noticed it last night.

It is funny, but Please, please do not abuse the prayer feature.

Right now it is available for very serious prayers, what if someone has cancer or has a serious illness and needs us to pray?

They are not going to be very happy when its littered with trash.  This is a serious instrument designed to get our community to pray for others who really need it.

And I think right now in the world with the instability its more of a necessity than ever to have it available and be responsible.

If people do abuse it we will have no choice but to put admin tools around it making it hard for anyone to just send a valid prayer in.

Thanks.

I agree, but if this is one-time only, I found it relaxing to have a funny moment during these "frustrating" times with the coin. At least the text is lighthearted and not malicious or insulting, and I'm sure that as the coin gets more popular, a message like this would be the least of our worries, compared to some spam or evil messages from trolls.

On that note, maybe an interface could be added to upvote/downvote prayers and approve them before they are broadcast. For this you could employ the existing functions from the outgoing letters page.
Activity: 162
Merit: 101
Great concept! Where can I fing info about bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: