Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 13. (Read 25700 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
The bidium project is the distribution of bidding marketplace in any part or in different locations of the world that is being composed and also ased on the Blockchain technology.
It is considered as the new look in increasing the value of digital or in virtual currency.

You are right! Bidium does not only offer an exchange for traders. It also wants to increase the value of the cryptocurrency as they would use it as a mode of payment to their freelancing platform. In that case, the employer needs to have Bidium token to use it on their platform. This only shows that the use of tokens will not just be for trading but also to pay for other services as well.
Activity: 88
As "Service" is defined as an act of helping or doing work for someone, it is nice to know that bidium aims to bring a solid platform where one can find the best service around.

Though i have yet looked into the whitepaper, the initial announcement seems promising.

What a brilliant idea to have a freelancing platform to offer services and get paid with crypto token. Bidium have been seen this industry growing as much as cryptocurrency usage is concern. Let's wait and see this promising project to be fully operational.
Activity: 21
On decentralized bidding market,it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority.

Bidium platform will give equal opportunities to its users and traders. The main thing here is that it is not only a platform for trading but for freelancers as well. I want to clarify if the freelancing jobs will be related to trading or other professional services can be offered as well in the Bidium platform.

Do they have qualifications for the freelancers? Most of the employer is looking for a thrustworthy employee/freelancer to trust his funds on auctioning on a certain items.

I am not really sure myself since its not specified in the whitepaper.

Here is the portion of the whitepaper that discuss Bidium as a Freelance platform.

Freelance Platform
Bidiums another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is selfregulatory especially for freelancers and clients. Our platform gives freelancers the opportunity to showcase their gigs for a particular price with the aid of Bidium token as the payment means. Our platform will give clients the opportunity to select from various gigs based on the rating and price. Marketplace involvement will be setup between two parties and smart contracts will be used to ensure smooth transaction between the two parties without involving any third parties."

Based on this, we can see that the Bidium freelance platform is self regulating. Which means that users/freelancers can freely put on their qualification or gig on the platform at a particular price they want.

Just like any other gigs, we find on other freelancing platforms wherein you can name your price so employers can choose among those gigs? My only question is that what kind of gigs would be offered in Bidium Platforms to choose from?
Activity: 92
On decentralized bidding market,it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority.

Bidium platform will give equal opportunities to its users and traders. The main thing here is that it is not only a platform for trading but for freelancers as well. I want to clarify if the freelancing jobs will be related to trading or other professional services can be offered as well in the Bidium platform.

This is a winwin opportunity for both traders and freelancers.
Bidium will give the unemployed people the chance to get a job with ease and flexibility
of their own time.

I agree! Many parties will benefit from this project. Not only traders but as well as the growing industry of the freelancers worldwide. Bidium is an interesting platform that uses blockchain technology and smart contracts.
Activity: 74

We have the same questions in mind about that freelancing platform Bidium would like to launch. I also wonder if it would be the same regular jobs you can find with different freelancing sites? I hope they will provide more details about this in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
BIDIUM offers the effective external platform supported by the interactive interface! Also it are pleasant to me advantages to holders of markers!
Activity: 6
With the exchange, we can easily do trade and buy and sell.
what i can see on their plan is to get rid of so much fee and we can deal with cryptocurrency that can be changed to fiat easily.
How about the fee compared to other platforms?
can we expect more secure about this?

Good observation!  They are really doing cost-cutting prices and fees which is good for the seller and the buyer. The more satisfied seller, the tendency that they will come back to the platform and order again is really high. Aside from that, there is a wide variety of products to choose from and can be bid for lower prices
Activity: 46
New exchange will come in better feature, i like the buy and sell of this.
Expecting to be better than others. i would love to hit on this. we'll surely invest too.
Bidium video on their site! +1 quality and short one.
explained a lot.

I am sure that this is better than others because it was being powered by Blockchain Technology. Now that we are already in the digital era, we need to enhance the technology as well as the traditional way of trading and hiring platform. There is so much more we can do about this. BIDIUM will be a great place to buy and sell things. Bidding is one way of expressing your desire to buy something you find valuable to you.
Activity: 15
The good thing about Bidium is the Transparency. Due to decentralized system platform, the peer-to-peer transaction made possible which very good to bidding marketplace (Auction) and Freelance Hiring. All data can be accessed by the individual user to make every transaction much easier and faster.
Activity: 17
One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
The customer support part would prove to be difficult and expensive. Why? because they are about to launch three platforms. That would involve different processes in each and customer support would have to study that. Each of the platform would need their own customer support team.

Exactly, and hiring people who are patient and have good communication skills is really hard to find. It requires alot of training and alot of researching before they can perfect this, but as long as they are trying we can understand that.

As long as our project is new and better, we don't need to be afraid and negative in having a supporters
because this launch will having many investors and will become successful, we just need to be positive what will gonna happen and wait for the outcome

Same here. As long as it is beneficial to the majority and it is good to have, we should support the project. Our views are all important here, nothing is wrong if someone will somehow find a weakness in the project. That is the point where improvement and development come if needed.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
The customer support part would prove to be difficult and expensive. Why? because they are about to launch three platforms. That would involve different processes in each and customer support would have to study that. Each of the platform would need their own customer support team.

Exactly, and hiring people who are patient and have good communication skills is really hard to find. It requires alot of training and alot of researching before they can perfect this, but as long as they are trying we can understand that.

As long as our project is new and better, we don't need to be afraid and negative in having a supporters
because this launch will having many investors and will become successful, we just need to be positive what will gonna happen and wait for the outcome
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The concept behind the exchange platform is evolved based on a vast research over various prominent portals.
Activity: 69
Freelancing is another prominent feature that the platform offers. Freelancers and Employers will be able to use BIDM token with NO transaction fee for bidding platform, freelancing platform and trading platform. Reviews and ratings for each employer and freelancer will help in maintaining the history. -quoted from the whitepaper

Since Bidium offers not only an exchange platform, but also a freelance platform, more people will appreciate it and more user will register to advertise their professional services with Bidium. With no transaction fee on all Bidium platform this is great.

The freelance platform is really a plus factor. What great about this is that more employers will definitely use this platform which has zero (0) % processing fee for the employers compared to Upwork that charge employers with 2.75% fee which in fact should be given by the employer to the freelancer as an additional income.
Activity: 50
There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace. -quoted from the whitepaper.

It is really interesting to know that there is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between Bidium platform users and trading fee for BIDM token holders will be reduced to 0.01%. Its is a very minimal fee for using the platform.

Yes aside from that an offline wallet will be available too. I was thinking on how they will keep their wallet secure, and this is the answer to that. We know that online wallets are susceptible to hacking and offline wallet are much preferred by more users.

These info's are really interesting. Is it too good to be true or it was just plain good and true? If this is really true, that was something to look forward to especially for us who really are looking for an exchange platform which offers the lowest fees value to maximize our funds. There is also a bonus of having an offline wallet which we consider safe and secure.
Activity: 56
I'm done with quoting from the whitepaper and I hope it help the newbies to appreciate what BIDIUM really is. Good luck to you guys and I am looking forward to the success of your ICO.

Thank you for imparting your knowledge especially to us newbies who really need guidance in the Crypto world. We really need it to fully understand what the Whitepaper pertains. To confirm that content that we don't really understand. And for the Bidium Team, we are all looking forward to your great project.
Activity: 20
Freelancing is another prominent feature that the platform offers. Freelancers and Employers will be able to use BIDM token with NO transaction fee for bidding platform, freelancing platform and trading platform. Reviews and ratings for each employer and freelancer will help in maintaining the history. -quoted from the whitepaper

Since Bidium offers not only an exchange platform, but also a freelance platform, more people will appreciate it and more user will register to advertise their professional services with Bidium. With no transaction fee on all Bidium platform this is great.

Seriously, I don't want to quote that but agricultural mate? I think your in the wrong project. Back to the topic, Freelancer and employer can rate each other meaning other freelancer can choose future employers by checking on the rating and vice-versa.

What is this agricultural thing that you have mentioned? Did I miss something here? I hope you guys are just okay.

By the way, I am a freelancer and I find this project a real blessing to us. The problem with freelancing is that when the project-based job was already done, you need to find again another employer. I think what Bidium offers lots of jobs applicable to us. We will not experience long-waiting period anymore.
Activity: 11
I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.
No dude. I think you’ve mistaken exchange and trading platforn into freelance platform. Bidium exchange and trading platform will be decentralized and built on blockchain technology. They have to or else they will be left out because almost all of the exchanges right now are decentralized also at blockchained. With freelance platform decentralized in a way that applicants and users will not be bound by their geographical locations anymore. As long as they pay they can use the platform, pick their choice of job and also the same for the employers.

Hi Jnissi! Sorry to burst your bubble but even centralized platforms can accommodate applicants without being bound by any geographical locations. Anything on the world wide web can reach anyone in any part of the globe as long as you have an internet access. So that nullifies your point on geographical boundaries under a decentralized platform.

Just trying to clear things up here.
Having a central authority would mean that the website has the authority to decide what happens on the platform. Being decentralized freelance platform could mean that they can't easily make harsh decision with regards to user accounts since everything is traceable.
Being on blockchain is really good for any industry since it gives everyone more options. Also, with this one, since it's cryptocurrency, they can provide lower fees and also faster transactions.
On existing freelance platforms, payments and commissions may take up to two weeks. Since this freelance platform will be implemented on blockchain and involve smart contract, payments are immediate. Faster transactions at lower fees.

Definitely! You are right about that. Some delays about the payments because the employer has overlooked the confirmation of the freelancer. With smart contracts, the payment will be released when the job was already finished and already done.
I'm done with quoting from the whitepaper and I hope it help the newbies to appreciate what BIDIUM really is. Good luck to you guys and I am looking forward to the success of your ICO.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2

Seriously, I don't want to quote that but agricultural mate? I think your in the wrong project. Back to the topic, Freelancer and employer can rate each other meaning other freelancer can choose future employers by checking on the rating and vice-versa.

Pages:
Jump to: