Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 10. (Read 25700 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Freelance Platform are also a potential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
Soon, the existence of company will gone. The gradual decreasing of employees will result for a national barred down of firms/companies. A lot of employees are turning out to become freelancer. Most of the time, workers who have an stable job are resigned due to the benefits that they get in freelancing.
It never happens, if the count of freelancer increases, individual earnings will decrease also. Just like bounty hunters, if there are large number of hunters in an airdrop/bounty campaigns, the total pool cannot accomodate the number of participants and the tendecy is that, the people will leave freelance market and turn back in their own work.

You are right! It will never happen, there might be a significant increase in freelancing. But freelancing is not for everybody, as people have different mindset and skills. There are still lots of people who still prefer to be an entrepreneur and or work in the corporate world. But nowadays Bidium is seeing this an opportunity to incorporate crypto world in this platform as the demand is quite high at the moment.
Activity: 92
Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?
There might be a small fee but not that high, new traders/anyone can afford the trading fee, This project gonna make noise around the cryptoworld, What i see on their project is better than others.

I agree there is still charge and processing fee but not quite high as compared to other platforms. So if many will support and take advantage of Bidium it will only result in higher transactions and that would mean a profit gain. With that Bidium will really create an impact in the crypto world.
Activity: 15
I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
They can even choose the job of their choice because they will be having a direct contact with the employers so as they are being interviewed and if they feel that the work he wants to apply to is not too good for him he can back out and not just eat what is being fed them.
You're Right! Bidium has alot of opportunity to freelancers, Because freelancers have different mind set in their job, Bidium is one of the best platform for freelancers.

This platform will definitely help the unemployment rate. Bidium must really have thought of this really well. Freelancing provides works for skilled and talented people who can not work in the office for some reasons. Bidium team is so witty to see the potential of freelancing industry integrating to the crypto world. Bidium will be the best freelancing platform as this is the first one who will use blockchain technology.
Activity: 21
In the UK, there are 1.4 million freelancers that are working across all sectors. The number of freelancers has grown 14% over the past 10 years and the flexibility that is offered by Britain’s freelancers has added positive value to their economy.
Oh that's why freelancers is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen to work as a freelancer & in a freelancing economy is becoming a dominant factor among these and you know that a total 70% of graduates have concluded in independent work gives them a better work-life balance and the ability to work on a variety of projects that cut across various platforms is appealing.
Correct, there are many fresh graduates choose to be a freelancers that’s why some of their parents are angered because they send their child to a popular school and after they graduate they stay on the house in front of computer and doing something that out of their mind their child start working as a freelancers. I will thankful for bidium if they implement their platform because there are many freelancers will support bidium for sure.

I believe many prefer to be a freelancer since they can work anytime and anywhere as long as there is an internet. Plus they get higher pays as compared to typical office work. Less hassle Less traffic More money. This is something new that Bidium has to offer. I am just curious how the blockchain technology and the crypto world can change the game?
Activity: 50
Bidium has a wondrous roadmap, I can see how the developers are efficient to perform a monthly update for the project.
May 2018
Alpha version was launched
ICO will start < it was already launched at the exact date
June 2018
Beta version will release < Hopefully, it will also be in exact date.
July 2018
App exchange launching
August 2018
Launching of freelance platform
September 2018
Freelance App launch

From month to month, there is an update regarding to their goals. And we can assure that the opening of 2019, bidium token holders will get their revenue.

Im impressed with their milestones because they commit to follow the roadmap and they are right on track hoping that they will continue to attain their target so that the investors will invest more for it to have more revenue. High hopes for this ICO because gradually they are earning good reputation.

Bidium has high potential. I hope that they were able to execute their plan efficiently. This will not be that easy for them as they offer lots of features. I think Bidium team will gradually able to do it as planned and will definitely succeed on this projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
I believe it's more like they will be launching three platforms under one company and that is still confusing. There is no whether, it's all of them under bidium making it seem weird and seem unmanageable, too.

I believe that this concept that the bidium project is aiming to accomplish is more of a positive and a courageous approach because they are brave enough to tackle and fuse these three industries into a single platform just to be able to make things easier for the people. What's more amazing is that it is on a blockchain which makes it more trustworthy and more appealing to investors.

it was an aggressive move to be different from all the other usual exchanges or market places, but this is needed to be able to survive, a platform should always something more different from other platforms that are now in the market. I believe Bidium saw the need for this market so they come up with this idea of putting 3 things together in just one platform.
Activity: 6
Bidium works because it has a bidium mobile wallet with exchange that has a lowest trading fee of 0.01%, a freelance with a service fee is 0% for employer and 0.01% also auction with a max of 24 hours turn around, all of this is a zero transaction fee. Bidium is a nice project that will see the potential of success.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

I got the point of Harribel. Sometimes, real investors are triggered when they don't really know the name of the team. One of the factor that affects the succesion of an ICO is the team/developer. We are interested in a project where the developers have initiative, hardwork and determination to the project.
Remember, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and when it was existed, people never believed until one man use it to exchange for a pizza. Bidium is really differ in bitcoin from the project till the time it will launch. I believe that we need today various proofs in order to say a project is legitimate or fake.

I think your questions have been answered when they already released the BIDIUM TEAM. Maybe they are just finalizing their team so that the public will no doubt about the project. Moving forward, Let us support Bidium project because it will really help us on the different aspect of auction and freelance hiring.

In my humble opinion, BIDIUM must do a series of social media exposure to gain more people to support their platform. They should also build a community that will answer all of the people who has answer or inquiries about their project. Maybe a Telegram channel or discord will do.

I know that they have a telegram channel for the people who are currently invested or interested in their project.
Here's the link for them for you to follow: https://t.me/Bidium
yes they have telegram channels. I'm very interested in the bidium project so I subscribe to it and follow their projects and their success.
Activity: 31
The ICO marks and ICO rating of Bidium is really impressive. Even the whitepaper are exciting to read. Many investor will surely support there ICO because of the solution it can bring to the potential customers of Bidium.

I totally agree with you here pal, I too am a supporter of this project because it gave me a great first impression when I have read the whitepaper. The great ICO rating is just a cherry on top of the cake. I am very confident that I will be able to make a lot of good profits in this project. There is no stopping a great concept like what this project has. Congratulation bidium team.
Activity: 30
one percent if user will use other cryptocurrency! is this too big?
most exchange and other only have 0.1% but this is private for BIDM!
therefore everyone will be using BIDM token for the transaction fee to lessen it 10X

https://i.imgur.com/lGQz1mb.jpg

Well, nothing we can do, that is what they prefer to do to make their coins more popular to the masses. This will also ensure that the investors really get great benefits and good profits. I think that it's completely fair considering that what they offer is 10x less. But still, in my opinion, giving lesser fees for using other cryptos is the way to go since it will attract more more people to use the platform and might even increase the demand for BIDM tokens even more if people sees the benefits that it offers.
Activity: 30
The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance.
Yes it is if you convert any crypto or coins on Fiat it will not be counted after you convert any of you tokens it will not be balance anymore.

So let me get this straight, if I as a user, have a crypto currency in the platform and decide to convert it into fiat in the same platform which is this project's, I will not see my balance anymore? or do you mean that I will still be able to see it but will not be usable for buying or bidding on stuff on the platform? Either way, I think that they should also honor fiat since I think it will be able to attract more users and might be able to influence non crypto enthusiasts to try out some cryptos in buying or bidding. Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 101
I dont think that they are really a big grab on the ICO,
they just want a total of 11 million USD in all of their sales.
their softcap is just 500,000 USD.
the real deal of this ICO is to have exposure and be known.
they have their platform and they will continue it.
all it matters for the is publicity and advertisements.
to get people and be their users.

Yup, also what I have been speculating about. But you got to hand it to them, it truly is a great strategy. I mean, look at how big the bidium community now is? And I am pretty sure that a bigger traffic will be coming in the next few weeks. As long as this project does what they promised to do at the exact time on the road map, I do not see any reason why this project cannot succeed.
Activity: 92
Freelance Platform are also a potential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
If you consider it globally, its around 30% which is a very big percentage considering that there's 7 billion people in the world. Most of the big companies hire freelancer and most of them only work part time. The freelancing approach of Bidium is very promising as it can house a lot of freelancers because its online and can be accessed around the globe.

Yes, this is true. I personally think that this project will not only be able to give security to people and reduce the hassle for every freelancer and employer but will also be able to change lives of thousands if not millions of people in this world with all the opportunities that this project offers. I am amazed with the developing team for thinking of this great concept.
Activity: 32
Online decentralized bidding marketplace will prevent buyers and sellers from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.

In short, it makes these damn tasks a whole lot easier compared to the traditional ways that would require too much effort and too much time from everyone. Not only that but aside from making things a whole lot easier, this project also provides great security to a whole new level than the security we were used to since it is in a blockchain. It's a no brainer, this project will clearly succeed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.
This is what Bidium takes advantage in other online marketplace. People that will transact using BIDM token will get more benefits. They can receive and immediate payment because bidium uses blockchain technology where the transactions are transparently seen by both parties. Easy payment with reliable transaction, no other than Bidium.

This is really one of the good features of Bidium having this three services in one platform with the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts for immediate payment. Which would only be mean a fast and reliable transaction is equal to more business and more profit for business owners and investors.

We can call bidium as multi-purpose platform. I think there are many bugs and server disconnection when they will finally launch. By that, I assume I will experience inconvenience to the first week of Bidium Exchange. I hope that the people will not be confused if they will use Bidium Exchange.
Yes! Bidium have different platforms in a single project and as usual, they can handle these platforms efficiently. The team have hardworks to attain their goal. Freelance Platform and exchange are not similar in the day it will launch. Exchange launches its alpha but the freelance platform will be launched in the mid of 2018.
For sure, there are always people that will experience mistakes to the site of bidium and I think having a support is an idea of bidium already.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.
This is what Bidium takes advantage in other online marketplace. People that will transact using BIDM token will get more benefits. They can receive and immediate payment because bidium uses blockchain technology where the transactions are transparently seen by both parties. Easy payment with reliable transaction, no other than Bidium.

This is really one of the good features of Bidium having this three services in one platform with the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts for immediate payment. Which would only be mean a fast and reliable transaction is equal to more business and more profit for business owners and investors.

We can call bidium as multi-purpose platform. I think there are many bugs and server disconnection when they will finally launch. By that, I assume I will experience inconvenience to the first week of Bidium Exchange. I hope that the people will not be confused if they will use Bidium Exchange.
Activity: 33
One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
The customer support part would prove to be difficult and expensive. Why? because they are about to launch three platforms. That would involve different processes in each and customer support would have to study that. Each of the platform would need their own customer support team.

Yes, this is more likely to be the case because if they do not spend enough for the support services, it would really compromise their project because every platform needs a different person or team that has different set of skills. Plus the fact that humans also do get tired, it will require more people even if a person is capable of being in all three platforms. But despite this, I think that the efforts will all be worth it since I am pretty sure that a lot will be using their services due to the benefits that any logical person would want.
Activity: 32
I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
I believe it's more like they will be launching three platforms under one company and that is still confusing. There is no whether, it's all of them under bidium making it seem weird and seem unmanageable, too.

I believe that this concept that the bidium project is aiming to accomplish is more of a positive and a courageous approach because they are brave enough to tackle and fuse these three industries into a single platform just to be able to make things easier for the people. What's more amazing is that it is on a blockchain which makes it more trustworthy and more appealing to investors.
Activity: 178
I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
They can even choose the job of their choice because they will be having a direct contact with the employers so as they are being interviewed and if they feel that the work he wants to apply to is not too good for him he can back out and not just eat what is being fed them.
It is a good opportunity for fresh graduates to try and get freelance work especially if they have internet connection and a financially stable family. There is more balance in life when you freelance and most of the time, you don't have to work if you don't want to.

Well technically, freelancing is also a kind of work but I get your point. Clearly, this project really is a big help to various types of people in every community. Be it the crypto or virtual industry or the real world industry. Some fresh graduates would want to enjoy being finally free from universities. And this can really help them because they can enjoy their graduate life while working but having the power to decide when, how often, and where every day as they wish.
I think that is a good idea and many people could be interested on that. I would have liked to have something like this when I was studying.
Activity: 88
It is a good opportunity for fresh graduates to try and get freelance work especially if they have internet connection and a financially stable family. There is more balance in life when you freelance and most of the time, you don't have to work if you don't want to.

Well technically, freelancing is also a kind of work but I get your point. Clearly, this project really is a big help to various types of people in every community. Be it the crypto or virtual industry or the real world industry. Some fresh graduates would want to enjoy being finally free from universities. And this can really help them because they can enjoy their graduate life while working but having the power to decide when, how often, and where every day as they wish.
Pages:
Jump to: