Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 14. (Read 25700 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 2
There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace. -quoted from the whitepaper.

It is really interesting to know that there is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between Bidium platform users and trading fee for BIDM token holders will be reduced to 0.01%. Its is a very minimal fee for using the platform.

Yes aside from that an offline wallet will be available too. I was thinking on how they will keep their wallet secure, and this is the answer to that. We know that online wallets are susceptible to hacking and offline wallet are much preferred by more users.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Good luck to Bidium and I look forward to the success of your ICO. I do hope to see your platform in the future and to test it myself. There are a lot of good points in your project and I believe that most of it was already highlighted here in this thread. More power to you.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace. -quoted from the whitepaper.

It is really interesting to know that there is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between Bidium platform users and trading fee for BIDM token holders will be reduced to 0.01%. Its is a very minimal fee for using the platform.
Activity: 2
DId you know that Bidium uses the BIDM token to ensure a secured peer-to-peer transaction and a 50% of the revenue from trading fee is usually rewarded among all BIDM token holders that are stored on BIDIUM wallet if they fixed their tokens in a slot period.
Woah. I've also read that BIDM holders and supporters would get other benefits regarding the platform when it's already at play. This is very great since supporter of this platform can get more. This is definitely a great move on their team.
Did you know that Bidium also offers 30%-50% advertisement profit share to its buyers and sellers.

Here is a the portion on the whitepaper that discuss about Ad profit shares.
The major benefit to the sellers is they will get 50% Ad profit shares, regardless of whether their products are sold or not and if their products are sold, even buyers also will get 30% Ad profit shares if product sold. Sellers have the opportunity of selling multiple quantities of the same product on different slots.

Yup, I was able to read this part on the whitepaper and its really interesting since most company keeps the advertising profit for themselves. This will also attract more investors and users for the Bidium platform.
Did you know that Bidium also offers 30%-50% advertisement profit share to its buyers and sellers.

Here is a the portion on the whitepaper that discuss about Ad profit shares.
The major benefit to the sellers is they will get 50% Ad profit shares, regardless of whether their products are sold or not and if their products are sold, even buyers also will get 30% Ad profit shares if product sold. Sellers have the opportunity of selling multiple quantities of the same product on different slots.
BIDIUM is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange which combines the power of Advance Auction with Freelance Hiring on top of Blockchain Technology. It acts as a bidding marketplace for buyers to purchase by bidding and a freelance platform to employers, who are looking to hire freelancers. The transaction could be made with the aid of more than 10 coins. -quoted from the whitepaper.

As you can see, Bidium combined the cryptocurrency exchange platform with the freelance hiring platform using blockchain technology. Aside from Bidium token their will be more tokens available in the Bidium platform in the future.
It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP?
I want to invest in perspective idea.

Here is the link for the whitepaper in case you missed it.
https://bidium.io/assets/documents/Whitepaper-Bidium-3.0.pdf.

Try to read more to get a better idea about the project. You can also try back reading on this thread. There are many good discussions here about the project.

Wow I never saw a thread like this one. Seriously are they even serious about their interest in the project? Try reading on the first part of this thread, there is where you can usually see the details of the project aside from the whitepaper.
It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP?
I want to invest in perspective idea.

Here is the link for the whitepaper in case you missed it.
https://bidium.io/assets/documents/Whitepaper-Bidium-3.0.pdf.

Try to read more to get a better idea about the project. You can also try back reading on this thread. There are many good discussions here about the project.
For those who want to know more about the project, you can actually check out the whitepaper.
Link is here https://bidium.io/assets/documents/Whitepaper-Bidium-3.0.pdf.
You can also read previous posts about this project. To give you an initial idea, BIDIUM is a decentralized auction trading platform for cryptocurrency  and a freelance platform at the same time.

People try to scan the whitepaper for those people who are really interested in this project.

We shouldn't get used to being spoonfed, If we really want to know what's and how the project is going

everybody should do your own research.

I totally agree with you both.  We are all here to give support and be probable contributors to Bidium.  But before doing so, carefully reading through the whitepaper is extremely important for one to make a cautious decision.

But trust me, once you start reading through Bidium's whitepaper, you will understand how these guys took care of their homework and planned each stage carefully and made the proper considerations for each area of the project, from the exchange platform, through the freelance portal and the auction/bidding.

Well, its also understandable that for newbies to have a lot of question. Even when I am not that new I still refer to the whitepaper and the website if available as reference to the project. Sometimes you need to read the whitepaper more than once to understand the whole concept of the project.

I know I shared this link so that newbies can read them, but it seems that they are not really interested. I keep on seeing posts asking to tell more about the project. Again if you want to know more, you can try clicking the link and reading it. Or you can try to check some discussions here as well.

I see them also, well I guess they just want to express their interest here for the project. But seriously try to also to check on the whitepaper guys. You can appreciate the project more if you do. Good luck and more power to Bidium.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
An advantageous freelance platform which has no processing fee for the employer and 0.10% processing fee for freelancers  compared to UPWORK with 2.75% processing fee for the employer and 5% processing fee for freelancers. Which means great savings from the employer and bigger income for the freelancers. We all know that freelance industry is booming right now since people prefer to work at home and work on their own preferred time.
Wow, I didn't know they put it that way for the employers and freelancers to the point they both benefit significantly. I just thought that with these freelancers could get more job and get to showcase their skills and for employers that they could hire specifically for what they need. It's amazing to see how well thought of the system is to benefit both sides.
For those who want to know more about the project, you can actually check out the whitepaper.
You can also read previous posts about this project. To give you an initial idea, BIDIUM is a decentralized auction trading platform for cryptocurrency  and a freelance platform at the same time.

People try to scan the whitepaper for those people who are really interested in this project.

We shouldn't get used to being spoonfed, If we really want to know what's and how the project is going

I totally agree with you both.  We are all here to give support and be probable contributors to Bidium.  But before doing so, carefully reading through the whitepaper is extremely important for one to make a cautious decision.

But trust me, once you start reading through Bidium's whitepaper, you will understand how these guys took care of their homework and planned each stage carefully and made the proper considerations for each area of the project, from the exchange platform, through the freelance portal and the auction/bidding.

Well, its also understandable that for newbies to have a lot of question. Even when I am not that new I still refer to the whitepaper and the website if available as reference to the project. Sometimes you need to read the whitepaper more than once to understand the whole concept of the project.

I know I shared this link so that newbies can read them, but it seems that they are not really interested. I keep on seeing posts asking to tell more about the project. Again if you want to know more, you can try clicking the link and reading it. Or you can try to check some discussions here as well.

Activity: 332
Merit: 12
Freelance Platform are also a poFreelancer around the world will benefit in this platform if they can make this platform smooth,alot of investor around the world would come to this project bidium is the most unique project bidium can help freelancer to get profit.tential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
Freelancer around the world will benefit in this platform if they can make this platform smooth,alot of investor around the world would come to this project bidium is the most unique project bidium can help freelancer to get profit.
Also with this freelancers can showcase their skills. This would help for people to pursue what they really want and still get a paying job for it. A lot of people will not only benefit but would be happy would their lives. Also its not only for the freelancers its for the ones that will hire as well. They could get people for the specific job that they want to be done, they can find specific set of skilled professionals and be satisfied with their work.
Secure Wallet:
BIDIUM uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for the receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for payment of goods and services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improved manner without requiring any document or possessing a bank account. The user needs to have a BIDIUM token blockchain address that is working. BIDIUM token account wallet will be able to hold standard tokens. BIDIUM technology will allow users to convert between tokens seamlessly straight from their account. -quoted from the whitepaper

Security is actually a major issuer for cryptocurrencies. We do see wallets and exchanges being attacked by hackers. Security feature of Bidium wallet is one of the advantages of this project.

Whatever they say and feature the Security of their platform there will still be a loophole where anyone or any hacker can go and hacked your accounts. The only one who can protect our own token is yourself so let's be observant of the things and be cautious on the things we do in different exchange platform.

I know that however secure you make your system is this will also be susceptible to hackers attack. However I believe that Bidium wallet will get more support from users since it can keep your account secure without the need for documents or bank account. Most of the cryptocurrency user prefer anonymity and this is what Bidium offers. You can always try cold storage or put your cryptocurrency in several wallet address to add more security.

We want our investment to be secure. With Bidium wallet not only we get to have a secure wallet we can also use it with other cryptocurrencies. Bidium will surely hit its hard cap on its ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
Where can I find a list of your advisors?

You can see it at the first page of this thread and on the whitepaper : https://bidium.io/assets/documents/Whitepaper-Bidium-3.0.pdf

I think you should take your time reading the whitepaper so you can see the value and the things that this project wants to achieve.
Activity: 141
Merit: 11

Secure Wallet:
BIDIUM uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for the receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for payment of goods and services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improved manner without requiring any document or possessing a bank account. The user needs to have a BIDIUM token blockchain address that is working. BIDIUM token account wallet will be able to hold standard tokens. BIDIUM technology will allow users to convert between tokens seamlessly straight from their account. -quoted from the whitepaper

Security is actually a major issuer for cryptocurrencies. We do see wallets and exchanges being attacked by hackers. Security feature of Bidium wallet is one of the advantages of this project.

Whatever they say and feature the Security of their platform there will still be a loophole where anyone or any hacker can go and hacked your accounts. The only one who can protect our own token is yourself so let's be observant of the things and be cautious on the things we do in different exchange platform.

I know that however secure you make your system is this will also be susceptible to hackers attack. However I believe that Bidium wallet will get more support from users since it can keep your account secure without the need for documents or bank account. Most of the cryptocurrency user prefer anonymity and this is what Bidium offers. You can always try cold storage or put your cryptocurrency in several wallet address to add more security.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
You can also read previous posts about this project. To give you an initial idea, BIDIUM is a decentralized auction trading platform for cryptocurrency  and a freelance platform at the same time.

As you can see most of those who asked questions here are newbie. Its ok to share the link to them because they might not be familiar on where to look for the details. When I was very new to the forum I don't even know what a whitepaper is.
Many newbies are asking question so it's okay to give them a bit of details especially to those who are new or have no idea what whitepaper is. Now that they have been given some details to answer their questions. They can also read the whitepaper of bidium. the bidium project and platform are very good. hopefully they would have made their own research to understand more about bidium.
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
Secure Wallet:

Pages:
Jump to: