Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 26. (Read 25734 times)

Activity: 720
Merit: 500
The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.
Bidium is decentralized an exchange Already blockchain, Media stored on the blockchain, bidium can transact peer to peer, Auction and freelance will have a store of data.

This is what makes this project better. well i admire more the peer to peer.
and the capability of the freelance on their website is really amazing.
i am looking forward to be one of their freelance.
i hope investing on their ICO will give me edge on this.
Activity: 141
Merit: 11

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.
Bidium is decentralized an exchange Already blockchain, Media stored on the blockchain, bidium can transact peer to peer, Auction and freelance will have a store of data.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10

So nice that bidium is decentralized exchange by already using blockchain application. all of the data ang also multimedia uploads will be stored on the blockchain. Decentralization allows to use of the network on peer to peer. Each individual user of auction and freelance platform wil have there own copy of data.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
In addition, how do they will gain their profit if the transaction fee for freelance services are zero? I don't think bidium will benefit much by this services since their website will use to provide an adequate services in freelancing. If it was zero fee transaction then it is just in favor for the clients. Well, I think this is a strategy of this project in order to gain many clients and freelancers.

Your last thought hit it. As with many other existing free online freelancing services, Bidium needs to increase its network reach.

The more users Bidium have, the more chances employers have to find the right freelance worker he needs and the more employers listed in Bidium, the more the opportunity for freelancers to land a job of their expertise.  And remember that as with any service, there is profitable gain in every successful transaction (directly and indirectly).
Logically speaking, they will not earn even a single money if Bidium will not charge any amount to the transactions. Eventhough the number of freelancers and clients will grow exponentially, if they cannot get a revenue from it, its useless.
Anyway, I do not think that transactions are absolutely zero. For sure, there charge in the freelancers not in a transaction but in other ways such as monthly payment or etc.
Bidium should implement a commision charge to the buyers or sellers that have successful transaction. For the mean time, we cannot dictate the team of bidium and we cannot say that it is a bad idea for them since they will not put a lion on their bed. Did you get me? Hopefully, yes.
Whether we like it or not, bidium had already knew on how they will get revenues for thein project. It is a fact that developers have financial managers/auditors who can give a specific amount they will get in case they will launch a project. Since from the start, bidium knows already on how they will make profits from the users/freelancers.
Activity: 616
I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
In addition, how do they will gain their profit if the transaction fee for freelance services are zero? I don't think bidium will benefit much by this services since their website will use to provide an adequate services in freelancing. If it was zero fee transaction then it is just in favor for the clients. Well, I think this is a strategy of this project in order to gain many clients and freelancers.

Your last thought hit it. As with many other existing free online freelancing services, Bidium needs to increase its network reach.

The more users Bidium have, the more chances employers have to find the right freelance worker he needs and the more employers listed in Bidium, the more the opportunity for freelancers to land a job of their expertise.  And remember that as with any service, there is profitable gain in every successful transaction (directly and indirectly).
Logically speaking, they will not earn even a single money if Bidium will not charge any amount to the transactions. Eventhough the number of freelancers and clients will grow exponentially, if they cannot get a revenue from it, its useless.
Anyway, I do not think that transactions are absolutely zero. For sure, there charge in the freelancers not in a transaction but in other ways such as monthly payment or etc.
Bidium should implement a commision charge to the buyers or sellers that have successful transaction. For the mean time, we cannot dictate the team of bidium and we cannot say that it is a bad idea for them since they will not put a lion on their bed. Did you get me? Hopefully, yes.
Activity: 546
Wonderful news everyone! As Bidium recently launched their Alpha release, Bidium also launched their own Blog site for us to easily find their updates and progress! They just waved hello on their blog site.

Here's the link: https://bidium.io/blog/

Happy updates everyone!
This is a good news for us. I am also looking everytime in bidium official telegram so that, I am updated to the news and problems of the team. And I think the official blog of bidium will not just update us but it is better to know deeply the performance of the team and their concerns to the project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I'm a little confused about this Bidium platform I know that this will be the bidding marketplace for traders and buyers out there. But why are they comparing bidium into amazon and ebay ? I know that ebay and amazon is literally an online market place for products but how about bidium?
Well, I think in their marketplace where as they offer more benefits compare to others whereas buyers and sellers can get more benefits in selling a product which is many sellers want.

I agree. I believe that the reason as to why people compare bidium to amazon and ebay is because it clearly is a whole lot better than them. Plus it gives so much more advantages for the users and being able to use cryptos for transactions is a big part of it being better than anything else.

I think they compare the bidium, ebay and amazon is because the bidium is more advance rather than the others,
and also I think it is because of they offer more benefits of the bidium market place to the buyers and sellers.
Activity: 2
Merit: 1
I'm on board on this for a while now and I've been commenting on how great this project is because of the bidding market, its freelancing opportunities and such. I've also seen the eagerness of other people with this project. It's great to see something like this and hope it will continue on and see Bidium take flight.

As fellow users on this thread, I also wish to hear your thoughts on this project.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I really am glad that Bidium is focused on helping not only the cryptocurrency economy, but have their concerns towards their potential users.

Reading through the whitepaper shows a strong passion on learning the current cryptocurrency situation we are in.  It being part of our daily lives, as an avenue to spread risks, how crypto is starting to be an cceptable medium of payment and how cryptocurrency have been challenging high bank transfer and payment fees.

I'd say we are all in for a better crypto economy as Bidium starts to disrupt the exchange platforms, auction sites and freelance hiring.

Excited to see how the Auction and Freelance platforms will look like.
Activity: 56
Wonderful news everyone! As Bidium recently launched their Alpha release, Bidium also launched their own Blog site for us to easily find their updates and progress! They just waved hello on their blog site.

Here's the link: https://bidium.io/blog/

Happy updates everyone!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
In terms of auction i can say that the bidium project is very unique,
because we can see that most of the time when we hear the word auction it is where you can bid things inside in one room but today through the bidium platform auction can be virtualized.

It is a great idea of the bidium that bidding cannot only do through one room but it can be virtualized that anyone has a freedom to join in bidding wherever they are.
I would like to try bidding virtually but just in case how will I be able to get the item I bid for if the bid happens online? What if the seller is from the other side of the world from me? Will bidium pay for shipping? Also we have to pay taxes here for things that are to be imported. It might be inconvenient.

Bidium is already offering a great Auction platform where both sellers and buyers gets an incentive (where sellers get 50% Ad profit and buyers are rewarded 30% of it) as Bidium's means of maintaining a profitable environment.  It will be too much should we ask Bidium to pay for the shipping fees and taxes incurred between transactions, don't you think?
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
One of the good idea of the bidium project is giving the freelance workers an opportunity to be hired by the big companjes.
wherein the effective function is to distribute the marketplace in different parts of the country that you can manage by yourself through online and especially for the freelancers and also to the clients.
Is there any ICO that offers that kind of project because I feel that they are pioneer in this area. Actually if they can make this platform smooth, user friendly and accessible in the country who is crypto enthusiast the success rate of this project is 100%. Both freelance employer and freelance employee will benefit though this platform.
I won't give this project or any project 100% for that. I think a smooth platform, user friendly platform or accessible platform makes it successful. It's more on the usefulness of the platform. There are extremely not user friendly platforms existing but since they are required to be used, the platform becomes a success, even though users are cursing it and wants to not be part of it altogether.

You had me confused there OlympusMons!

So which is it that you consider that would contribute to a successful platform? A smooth, user-friendly and accessible interface? Or the usefulness of the interface?

Agreed, there are lots of platforms out there that failed to provide a user friendly interface and yet was successful because the interface facilitated what they needed and because it was enforced to be used with no other alternative. But then again, functionality and being user-friendly is something that varies from user to user.

I'd say it's always the functionality of the interface that matters most rather the eye candies, simply put, automatic is for the democratic and manual is for the romantic.  Put a little more passion to learn more of the system when the interface fails to meet your user friendly expectations. #cheers

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
I think what is being asked of is for the team to answer some queries here or for the team to be active in this thread as well. Most of the projects do respond and share other announcements on bct with regards to updates on their project using their official bct accounts.

Bidium just released their Alpha version guys! What more activity are you wanting? Declare them as scams all you like and good luck on that.

Don't expect special attention Harribel, the guys back at Bidium has better things to do than to prove themselves to you alone.

Don't be too lazy sitting on your chair waiting for proof, look around, browse information about Bidium, no one's gonna spoon feed you information.

Again, they just released the Alpha version, have a look at it, or you want us to sign you up an account because no one's giving you their web address and your too lazy to search for it? (Hitting you with a bit of sarcasm there, in case you didn't notice.)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM between BIDIUM platform users and only a 0.05% trading
fee is charged.
Yes, this idea is very promising given that they stated that. This means that in the market we should expect many opportunities open because seeing a transaction fee that is zero is indeed a huge boost to gain more customers and sellers alike. Also given that they're a bidding market is a huge leap from the normal market that we are used to.
Activity: 55
I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
I think what is being asked of is for the team to answer some queries here or for the team to be active in this thread as well. Most of the projects do respond and share other announcements on bct with regards to updates on their project using their official bct accounts.
Activity: 60
One of the good idea of the bidium project is giving the freelance workers an opportunity to be hired by the big companjes.
wherein the effective function is to distribute the marketplace in different parts of the country that you can manage by yourself through online and especially for the freelancers and also to the clients.
Is there any ICO that offers that kind of project because I feel that they are pioneer in this area. Actually if they can make this platform smooth, user friendly and accessible in the country who is crypto enthusiast the success rate of this project is 100%. Both freelance employer and freelance employee will benefit though this platform.
I won't give this project or any project 100% for that. I think a smooth platform, user friendly platform or accessible platform makes it successful. It's more on the usefulness of the platform. There are extremely not user friendly platforms existing but since they are required to be used, the platform becomes a success, even though users are cursing it and wants to not be part of it altogether.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
Bidium, a decentralized bidding market place based on Blockchain technology. It can be
considered as a digital revaluation which combines ‘the power of Advance auction with
freelance hiring and a Crypto exchange’ on blockchain in one platform  The exchange accepts BIDM (Bidium native token), Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and
other coins.

Yes, with these kind of market/platform working at play, many opportunities would be made through the freelancing and with the auction, employers can find people fit for the job they want done. Also its wise for this project to accept a variety of coins meaning that they are flexible and willing to accept customers widely.
Activity: 55
In terms of auction i can say that the bidium project is very unique,
because we can see that most of the time when we hear the word auction it is where you can bid things inside in one room but today through the bidium platform auction can be virtualized.

It is a great idea of the bidium that bidding cannot only do through one room but it can be virtualized that anyone has a freedom to join in bidding wherever they are.
I would like to try bidding virtually but just in case how will I be able to get the item I bid for if the bid happens online? What if the seller is from the other side of the world from me? Will bidium pay for shipping? Also we have to pay taxes here for things that are to be imported. It might be inconvenient.
Activity: 60
Just when I think binance is the best of the best, this project comes along. I mean, who would even want binance if there is this exchange? I am pretty sure that every coin or token out there will be dreaming to be listed on this exchange. This just means that only massive profits awaits the people that chooses to support this project. Which is probably why there are already a lot of people talking about this amazing project.
Yes Binance right now is popular, they have best UI and you can download their apps. I hope Bidiium could do the same thing but needs to improve their marketing skills and they need to hire IT developer that are expert in Security field.
Security should be one of the top priority when it comes to projects like this since it involves investors, transactions and user information. THey should have included a section dedicated to that in their whitepaper as well as include security audits after launch of each of their platform.
Pages:
Jump to: