Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 29. (Read 25734 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What I like about Bidium aside from its exchange is their Freelance platform. Freelance platform is very important for both workers and employers. Freelance jobs are in demand nowadays because you can acquire job across the world. Meaning, opportunities for your career growth is not limited only to your country but also in other parts of the world.

That's right! For me it is better to be a freelancer rather than a worker, because they have a different objective,
the freelancer is working for themself while the worker has the boss that always command them, that's why the bidium team offers a freelance worker to those people who are qualified with this job.
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
As we approach the ever-increasing variations in the blockchain technology, it becomes quite difficult to select the best one that perfectly fits a job. Bidium platform
leverages all the benefits of this blockchain and allows developers that are available on the Bidium network to make the best use of the technology
We have several exchange that are pretty good if you use their website but Bidium platform is more unique than other what they offer is to have most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is self-regulatory especially for freelancers and clients.
Activity: 350
As we approach the ever-increasing variations in the blockchain technology, it becomes quite difficult to select the best one that perfectly fits a job. Bidium platform
leverages all the benefits of this blockchain and allows developers that are available on the Bidium network to make the best use of the technology
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
I'm on board on this for a while now and I've been commenting on how great this project is because of the bidding market, its freelancing opportunities and such. I've also seen the eagerness of other people with this project. It's great to see something like this and hope it will continue on and see Bidium take flight.

As fellow users on this thread, I also wish to hear your thoughts on this project.
Thank you, Heads up to all traders out there. You might visit our website - Bidium release their ALpha exchange platform, After the end of ICO the market for bidding is available. And if you are not an investor better join our whitelist and add this to your buckletlist. Exciting news ahead for this project!
How much is the pre sale again? and how many people who had contributed already? i saw their webiste and the maximum purchase limit is 10000usd which is almost 1 bitcoin. I really love decentralized platform i hope they won't require kyc for us.
Activity: 94
Merit: 7
I'm on board on this for a while now and I've been commenting on how great this project is because of the bidding market, its freelancing opportunities and such. I've also seen the eagerness of other people with this project. It's great to see something like this and hope it will continue on and see Bidium take flight.

As fellow users on this thread, I also wish to hear your thoughts on this project.
Thank you, Heads up to all traders out there. You might visit our website - Bidium release their ALpha exchange platform, After the end of ICO the market for bidding is available. And if you are not an investor better join our whitelist and add this to your buckletlist. Exciting news ahead for this project!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
https://www.bidium.io/exchange

Hey guys! The alpha version of Bidium was launched already. You can take a glance above the site! I was amazed and I think it is pretty cool to see bidium on its way to success. The website also is too beautiful by means of it's simplicity. I hope you will like it.

Wow i just visited their website and finally this is the next exchange platform that we are looking for. I hope they can adopt many cryptocurrency as they can. The UI is way beautiful now than before. I wonder how many people contributed on ICO already!
Finally the Alpha version is out now. I wonder how much price it will be when release on the market. Do you think Erc-20 token are available on their website/exchange if this goes live and How much is the price right now? is it on pre sale stage?
Activity: 179
Bidiums’ another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is self-regulatory especially for freelancers and clients. Bidium platform gives freelancers the opportunity to showcase their gigs for a particular price with the aid of Bidium token as the payment means.
This is also for the employers as well. If there's a huge market out there for freelancers, employer got plenty to choose from. These means that employers can hire according to their specific skill set that they need to get the job done.
Activity: 362

Hey guys! The alpha version of Bidium was launched already. You can take a glance above the site! I was amazed and I think it is pretty cool to see bidium on its way to success. The website also is too beautiful by means of it's simplicity. I hope you will like it.

Wow i just visited their website and finally this is the next exchange platform that we are looking for. I hope they can adopt many cryptocurrency as they can. The UI is way beautiful now than before. I wonder how many people contributed on ICO already!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Millennials now want freedom to work. They do not want now a traditional 8-hour job. They want to work with a good balance between their career and personal lives. People want to work to earn for their daily needs but they also want that they can enjoy life to the fullest.

Yes, that's true. A millennials is always a millennials, they're always want freedom, they don't want anybody to command them.
Also, they only want to socialize and to be independent. So, in terms of works, they always want a quality time for themself not only in work.
Activity: 425
As "Service" is defined as an act of helping or doing work for someone, it is nice to know that bidium aims to bring a solid platform where one can find the best service around.

Though i have yet looked into the whitepaper, the initial announcement seems promising.
Yes it is promising especially if you already have looked into the whitepaper. The services it offers would be of freelancing and being able to hire those freelancers according to your needs. With these type of service, a lot of opportunities can be made and jobs would easily circulate in this platform.
Activity: 237
Bidium team and the project is getting much attention now, but i have a concern on this.
will BIDIUM put their token to major exchange? or will it be private on their website (trading platform)
i hope they can place it to other exchange as it is better to have and an addition advertisement for their website and project.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

This was launch a month ago or less.
the site looks good and even load fast.
but we can't have the final judgment for this until many tokens and users are on the site.
we can't have any traffic yet that is why it is really smooth now.
i hope they can maintain it.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Bidium market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give us the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized
location. In their platform you can bid on decentralized market,Bidium will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority
Well, we do not know how far this project will go but I have high expectation on this ICO. I expect more investors to come and buy this project since the price of this ICO is very low.

Price is not the determinant of the success of the ICO. The project vision and platform will be the factor to consider most especially on the investor side. And looking at the whitepaper of Bidium it seems that this project will reach the hard cap.
Activity: 31
Bidiums’ another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is selfregulatory espcially for freelancers and clients.
 The freelancers it has an opportunity to showcase there  gigs for a particular price

Yes, that is true. For me, this is the greatest feature of this project. Because to have an opportunity to advertise your own skills and experiences to a platform like this that are full of credible people would be the best thing as a freelancer because it is making things easier for you. I think this will be the one to drive big investors into this project.

I think Bidium one important key factors to become successful are the job generating features. It creates freelance workers while buyers can easily sell their item. This is one of the advantage of Bidium compare to other ICO.
Activity: 29
Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
If they can't reach the softcap, there is a possibility that they will extend their ICO. In my opinion, the team knows it already. They will not indicate a specific period if they know that it is delicate. Probably, the team already estimated that 5-6 weeks is enough because their project will be sold out fastly.
Correct, it should be need additional time after the end of the ICO if they did not succeed in their first token sale, but for sure like what you said, their team has a full of confident that their project and token sale will success in a short period of time.

That's right, the token sale will be a successful launch, but first we just need to trust the bidium team for their marketing strategy and we should be positive in reaching the hardcap sale in just a couple of weeks

That's right! Always think positive, to have a better outcome. And don't worry if the time is only limited,
the bidium team is now doing an action for this matter for us have a successful launch. Also, I think the bidium team has the confident in reaching the hard cap in a short period of time.

In real world thinking positive is not enough you also need to think objectively. I think team already knows where the project is going to. What we should expect to them is how they would react if the soft and hard cap is not materialized. Troubleshooting those problem will be a turning point of the future of Bidium.
Activity: 27
Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
Are they worth to invest in? or we should just hold to our coins?
Are they have the power and technology to compete with other exchanges?
The security that they will use may be enough to stay safe with our holdings?
But going to the moon is always the finale of ICO. We always wanted an ICO to be successful specially if we buy their tokens during crowd sale. I read already the whitepaper of Bidium and I found out that this project is unique than other exchange. That's why I am predicting that Bidium will meet the victory soon!
Cassy wants to emphasize that we don't to see first the success of this project but we need to look on how and why is this project will success? What are the keys and talisman that this project has?
I believe that project who has a great criteria and competitive is always achieve the victory. If you are an investor, you always see the utility of the project than to think its outcome.
You emphasize the point of view by Cassy but you did not look to my opinion. I read the WP already and I say it based on my opinion that a good project, team and developer has a potential to be successful.
The goals are part of the utility, if a project have a goal definitely, the utility of the project is always be considered.
Reading the whitepaper, there is seemingly no part that focuses on the exchange platform that they will be releasing. It focused on the bidding platform and freelance platform. If they want the exchange platform to be successful, they should have also included that part in the whitepaper, along with the industry problems and ways that they will mitigate them, and how they are supposed to compete with other exchanges or why they should be the choice among other exchanges. There is no emphasis as to the power and technology as well as security of the exchange platform that they will be launching, only about bidding, freelancing, the token and the wallet.

I agree I didn’t see that part in the whitepaper. It actually leaves the possible investor some question. I think it is much better that they include the bidding and freelance platform. To the Bidium creator is there any chance to revise your whitepaper which include the platforms.
Activity: 28
Can’t still get over from trauma of big ICOs, looking realistic and big projects with all proofs of works having  professional developers but still in the end turned out to be scams. I dont know what assurance BIDIUM has that they are not one of those. So traumatizing.
Out of hundreds of ICO here, 10% of ICOs are really genuine and the rest are fake. If I will ask, I will never lend my capital in ICO specially if the project did not benefit much the community.
A part of a wise decision, I think investing in bidium is good. In fact, if we based upon the ratings and project, there is a possibility that bidium can conquer with all those successful exchanges. I want also to invest in bidium but I want to have signs if I will gain or lose with this project.
The crypto currency industry is very risky. So many projects, reading whitepapers and finding out which one are able to follow their plans and their roadmaps, which ones are realistic, which ones got support from the community, which ones are able to actually become operational.

Everything is risky not only cryptocurrency. They exist even how good the project is. In the meantime I would say that the whitepaper of Bidium is pretty solid and it has a good chance to hit the ICO target.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
If they can't reach the softcap, there is a possibility that they will extend their ICO. In my opinion, the team knows it already. They will not indicate a specific period if they know that it is delicate. Probably, the team already estimated that 5-6 weeks is enough because their project will be sold out fastly.
Correct, it should be need additional time after the end of the ICO if they did not succeed in their first token sale, but for sure like what you said, their team has a full of confident that their project and token sale will success in a short period of time.

That's right, the token sale will be a successful launch, but first we just need to trust the bidium team for their marketing strategy and we should be positive in reaching the hardcap sale in just a couple of weeks

That's right! Always think positive, to have a better outcome. And don't worry if the time is only limited,
the bidium team is now doing an action for this matter for us have a successful launch. Also, I think the bidium team has the confident in reaching the hard cap in a short period of time.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
Hello friends, good day. I am very interested with this project, I just finished reading the white paper and I believe that this project is really great because it helps a lot to freelancers like me to have a job and to make sure that I really get payed. I want to support this project and I cannot wait till this goes live and running. I am sure that this will open many opportunities for people like me.
It also helps not only freelancers but employers or even you as a customer yourself if you happen to be in need of someone who is capable of doing a certain job. This project provides and promising variety of opportunities, its like eating at a buffet.
Activity: 2
Merit: 1
What I like about Bidium aside from its exchange is their Freelance platform. Freelance platform is very important for both workers and employers. Freelance jobs are in demand nowadays because you can acquire job across the world. Meaning, opportunities for your career growth is not limited only to your country but also in other parts of the world.
Also freelance jobs promote utmost employer to freelancer relationship. You can monitor and directly communicate with each other to ensure productivity and the product. With this kind of freelancing, it also provides a variety of work that can be requested and a whole lot job offers for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: