Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 27. (Read 25734 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Probability of false transactions: Another problem that affects marketplace is the inability to do business from any part of the world regardless of your physical location. A platform that provides low-cost tools is needed as this will help you to conduct business in a smooth manner at a minimal cost. A marketplace that allows you to get access to a large audience of prospective customers across the globe is needed. Online decentralized bidding marketplace will prevent buyers and sellers from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.
Nowadays geographical boundaries are no longer a hindrance in making transactions due to decentralization system and false transactions are also avoided because of the use of blockchain. I think the advantage that Bidium posses that other platform do not have is they carry 3 services in one platform. A one stop platform for every one.
That depends upon the type of transaction. If it is trading as in cryptocurrency exchange, that would be no problem BUT if it involves bidding, what items are to be auctioned off? Will it be auctioned off globally? Then that would involve certain laws depending upon the product and may even include fees not just for shipping but customs tax. There is more to it than that.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I think this is a great platform for realizing your ideas, in terms of freelancing.  I think this project expects success.
With this platform at play, freelancing amateurs can gain a lot of experience and can learn a thing or two if they are employed. Freelancing veterans at the other hand can offer up their skills to many people that are using the platform, the employers can find what they need to get the job done how they want it to be done.
Activity: 350
Online decentralized bidding marketplace will prevent buyers and sellers from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.
Activity: 425
I'm on board on this for a while now and I've been commenting on how great this project is because of the bidding market, its freelancing opportunities and such. I've also seen the eagerness of other people with this project. It's great to see something like this and hope it will continue on and see Bidium take flight.

As fellow users on this thread, I also wish to hear your thoughts on this project.
I see, I'm on board on this also for quite a time now and I see that it's very promising. Seeing the opportunities it can make is very alluring given that freelancing can help offer jobs and help employers and the bidding market which has zero transaction fee. I want to see how this project goes in the end and will stay updated.
Activity: 546
BIDIUM. Hmmmmn! Another ebay, Amazon on the rise? Of all those online marketplaces around the globe what makes Bidium unique and different from the rest to expect success? What makes you special to gain the trust of sellers and buyers?
First of all, I am glad to see a new project that deals about services. I like the way new projects innovate the form of services. I think one vital factor that this project paced amazon and ebay is the use of blockchain technology, browse this article. The article simply discussed the advantages of blockchain technology in the big marketplaces such as amazon and ebay.

Bidium is a decentralized platform wherein the clients have an assurance that their money will not fly. Unlike amazon and ebay, the connection is just between sellers and buyers only but the exchange of payments are invulnerable. Secondly, giant techs can intercept by hackers easily. Unlike with Bidium, they can provide a reliable and secured services. I can say that Bidium can replace amazon and eBay in a way that the transparency of cost and services will see publicly
If they can deliver on time and their promises then the project is promising. Bidium will give buyers the opportunity to purchase only by bidding with the aid of cyptocurrency exchange.
Well, everyone and every project promise a lot in the beginning but only those that have been proven through the test of time have the credibility and the final say. Only them have the tangible proof of success and have the guts to make the big boast. With Bidium, we will see if they really have something to prove.
I have read the roadmap, they will be releasing an exchange platform, then an exchange app, then a freelance platform, the a freelance app, the an eBid Marketplace and finally and eBid Marketplace app. It's good to look at but it seems so fast, like doesn't it need more planning? Will it be safe and secure? Won't there be bugs? What it feels like is their doing 3 or 6 apps overnight, or within a year, rather. And releasing the bidding platform last when it's their name?
Last day, I used a new exchange because there is a token there that I want to buy but the exchange does have bugs on its first day. So, the team was moved the date of launching 7 days away from their official date.
I was disappointed and I am hoping that bidium is really far from this exchange. Bidium should anticipate the bugs and problem with transaction and deposits so that they could find the right way to solve this problems.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
bidium today is perfect for freelance to work. you can make it part- time job or full-time job.  this is good opportunity for fresh graduates to try.Freelancing is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen, graduates have concluded that independent work gives them a better work-life balance
and the ability to work on a variety of projects
That's the perfect variety of workflow, Freelancers can now use our website. We can trade and sell our token faster than ever. Bidium Service offers a good competitive product that will be live soon and i'm sure your a supporter to, follow us on telegram if you haven't join yet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PRE SALE HARD CAP of 1 million USD
and an ICO sold out of 10,000,000 USD.
I can see a new exchange in the future.
Not looking for huge amount to have , just having a simple ICO to get know by the public and crypto community.
This is not just a simple marketing to get more people on their platform. NICE ONE!
Something to consider  Grin Wink Cheesy. I participated few months ago in a big project, with big budget and more flowery and elaborated whitepaper. At first the developer was very active in explaining and answering queries in the thread. Successfully finished their ICO, distributed tokens to both investors and bounty hunters, i got mine too, but one by one all the developers, campaign managers and everyone involved in the project are all gone. See. It is not always in the whitepaper and the budget and how they appear impressing. I hope BIDIUM will not be like that project. 
I agree,I really think that bidium can be bigger than amazon and ebay beacuse in bidium theres no hassle of converting crypto so we can buy  from there, i know alot of people will take the advantage of bidium.
It will be way more bigger than any other marketplace, Considered it as big project. If they community supports this it will be bigger than ever they will hire more developers, marketers and web design that will make everyone happy. Crypto market is getting bigger they release the alpha app that is available online.
Activity: 64
bidium today is perfect for freelance to work. you can make it part- time job or full-time job.  this is good opportunity for fresh graduates to try.Freelancing is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen, graduates have concluded that independent work gives them a better work-life balance
and the ability to work on a variety of projects
Activity: 20
Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace.
Your wallet is secured with bidium, Because the mobile wallet combined with bidium used for alot of things like sending money and receiving, Because bidium is easy to transact.
If there is bidium wallet, also has a bidium token. Bidium use the bidium token to ensure peer to peer the transaction. No need to have a third party like the government or bank our technology provides an easy-to-use interface for fast trading. From the tradings fee is 50 percent of the revenue is usually given as a reward to all the bid token holders stored in the bidium wallet if their tokens are fixed in a slot period.
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace.
Your wallet is secured with bidium, Because the mobile wallet combined with bidium used for alot of things like sending money and receiving, Because bidium is easy to transact.
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Impressed by the team members. WP is very long, need time to study it properly.

You need to watch their video on youtube to have more knowledge about everything you need to learn about bidium, I suggest you read the white paper and bidium is a decentralized auction or bidding marketplace.
Activity: 9
I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
Better no? Actually it is 3 different platform if i am not mistaken. An exchange, freelance platform and auction. 3 is better than one right?  Grin Cheesy. For better profitability. If one will not succeed so they still have another 2 options.
I would feel better if it's one at a time. Each of the platform should be well planned and well developed. Each of the platform should have had a section in the whitepaper especially the exchange platform. I don't think I would feel good to invest here then one of the platforms become unsuccessful.
Do not underestimate the ability of bidium. Their platform or whitepaper may be incomplete. But, why not try or watch what happens on bidium. Maybe the 3 platforms they have in exchange, freelance and auction will all succeed. You might eventually regret that you did not invest in bidium, if they succeed in their project.
Activity: 33
With the use of bidium you are sure your wallet is safe. Due to the use of the mobile wallet combined with bidium that is often used for receiving and sending payments. In the bidium you can easily transfer the funds for a payment for the goods and for the service of bid in marketplace this way you are secure You will not need any documents or bank accounts. But the user needs to have bidium token blockchain address.

will bidium be private for their platform?
will they never share this token to any major exchange like binance and hitbtc?
they need more attention to make their popularity and volume of users be bigger.
Activity: 214
With the use of bidium you are sure your wallet is safe. Due to the use of the mobile wallet combined with bidium that is often used for receiving and sending payments. In the bidium you can easily transfer the funds for a payment for the goods and for the service of bid in marketplace this way you are secure You will not need any documents or bank accounts. But the user needs to have bidium token blockchain address.
Activity: 350
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
The customer support part would prove to be difficult and expensive. Why? because they are about to launch three platforms. That would involve different processes in each and customer support would have to study that. Each of the platform would need their own customer support team.

Exactly, and hiring people who are patient and have good communication skills is really hard to find. It requires alot of training and alot of researching before they can perfect this, but as long as they are trying we can understand that.
Activity: 55
One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
The customer support part would prove to be difficult and expensive. Why? because they are about to launch three platforms. That would involve different processes in each and customer support would have to study that. Each of the platform would need their own customer support team.
Activity: 60
I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
Better no? Actually it is 3 different platform if i am not mistaken. An exchange, freelance platform and auction. 3 is better than one right?  Grin Cheesy. For better profitability. If one will not succeed so they still have another 2 options.
I would feel better if it's one at a time. Each of the platform should be well planned and well developed. Each of the platform should have had a section in the whitepaper especially the exchange platform. I don't think I would feel good to invest here then one of the platforms become unsuccessful.
Activity: 51
I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
I think you need to read the whitepaper of Bidium in order for your confusion to be cleared. Bidium is a bidding marketplace for hiring freelance. It is bidding in a sense that the freelancer will sell their product and services through an auction. Simple platform but it really helps a lot for the clients to find a better work and outcomes that they want to be.
I read their white paper and they will be launching an exchange platform and an exchange app, then a freelance platform and a freelance app, then an e-bid marketplace and an e-bid market app. They are to launch three platforms based on the roadmap.
Activity: 55
I believe it's more like they will be launching three platforms under one company and that is still confusing. There is no whether, it's all of them under bidium making it seem weird and seem unmanageable, too.
Pages:
Jump to: