Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 47. (Read 25740 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Bidium will change all the transaction make easy to access in a medium of time management . It will turn to minimize the time or passses to many procedure to make a transaction involving a big charges.

Yes, you are absolutely right. This innovative project can really remove the taxing task of reviewing all the backgrounds of every employer or job seeker just to be sure about the credibility of the employer or job seeker they are looking for. This alone can really make the process of hiring faster than ever before.
Activity: 88
Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Cryptocurrencies have managed to
scale through multiple hurdles in the
period of their reign.

Indeed. This is what I like about this industry; despite facing multiple obstacles in its existence from day one to this day and the countless people that are against the innovation it gives, this industry still strives and gets even better everyday. It actually eats up any obstacle and becomes even better every time it overcomes these trials.
Activity: 80
One of the features in the bidium platform is hiring freelance workers but i have a question to ask, how can a company know is a certain freelance worker has a good quality of work?

That's a very good question, as you read the white paper they hired a freelancer employee but first they are making sure that the freelancer that they hired is a good quality,
because they evaluated and follow the rules of bidium to make sure that the freelancer is qualified.

Yes, you are right. And the rules will be applied on both sides whether you are the freelancer looking for a job or the company owner that is looking for employees. In fact, people can even find credible business partners in this platform. This will indeed help a lot because it saves a huge amount of time in doing extensive background checks just to know how credible a person or a company is. This is because they do all those things for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I can say that Freelance hiring through bidium project will lessen the amount of time that the companies are giving in hiring quality freelance workers but how this gonna work?
Is there any interviews or other traditional form of hiring workers?
I think they will have a direct contact with the employers. This time the employer can freely choose which one will be qualified. In most cases employees skill evaluation is hidden in this way because employees and employers do not really have a direct contact but because Bidium will be giving them a direct contact so they will have the opportunity to evaluate each other.

I think the bidium will prepare a qualification for those freelance workers who wants to work,
and also to evaluate theirselves if they are truely qualified to be hired by the company and to know if they are a good quality workers.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
BIDIUM is a Crypto Exchange dedicated to Auction and Hiring empowering Bidders and Employers!
No transaction fee for the selling, purchasing, hiring and trading on BIDIUM platform users.

This is the first thing I read on this forum and its not strange for BIDIUM to hit its target because of these. How often we do complain on the charges on every transaction we make with cryptocurrencies right?
Activity: 88
Bidium Pre-ICO officially closed

https://s31.postimg.cc/nuf6s0qp7/IMG_20180424_211945.png
 The Bidium Pre-ICO sale is now officially closed. During the Pre-ICO phase, Over 61643737 BIDM tokens were sold and more than $500,000 was raised!

The main ICO sale is scheduled for May. The Whitelist/KYC  process would begin soon.

Join the Conversation on the Bidium Telegram community channel. Goto: https://t.me/Bidium

Almost 10 pages are added since I've followed this project and it seems I was not updated regarding to the pre-ICO sale of Bidium. It was successful but I was disappointed that I did not participate even at their whitelisting.
I don't have any news about the opening of ICO henceforth, I will follow this announcement thead. Hopefully, I will be the lucky one who can avail their tokens with discount.
Lesson learned, next time if there is a promising project, support it everytime. I always keep updating with this project because this is my first time to see and participate in whitelisting and token sale. I always forward for the the success of bidium and it is my advantage to be part of this exchange and I am glad that bidium pre-ICO was successfully closed.
I am predicting that the ICO of bidium is just for a couple of weeks. Be ready with your wallet guys!
Reality speaking, I am not fan of following an ICO in announcement thread or even in their telegram channel. I just updating in this project because I want to participate in their token sale since I think this is a promising ICO. I believe in bidium since when it was started, that's why I am looking for the progress of this project.

BIDIUM is receiving a wide support from investors. There are many ICO's before but this is one of the best response from my perspective during an ICO pre-sale. BIDM token will surely increase in value once the platform is created.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
I was wondering why there are a lot of people that have been talking about this project for just a short period of time even on social media but when I read the white paper, I completely understood immediately why this is the case. This clearly is a great project like no other that I have seen. And to be able to spread the word that fast, only show how great the marketing skills of the developing team are.

Yes, this is a good project. Its like having all you need in one place. A trading platform, a marketplace, and a job site in one.
Activity: 19
Merit: 4
As I read their website and browse over their team, I observe that most of the team mates are Indian. Is Bidium token from India? Its great to hear that Indian technology is getting modernized and that it will be a great opportunity to their country. ICO sales started and more and more investors gets interested in this token.
Activity: 64
Bidium, a decentralized bidding market place based on Blockchain technology. It can be
considered as a digital revaluation which combines ‘the power of Advance auction with
freelance hiring and a Crypto exchange’ on blockchain in one platform  The exchange accepts BIDM (Bidium native token), Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and
other coins.
Activity: 180
Bidium today is very attractive projects.How much is fund allocation for the development and funds allocated for marketing ?  is it calculated or what?
They said in their website that they allocate 30% of their allocation fund will go to their marketing campaign. I think it's calculated. I hope that they can full use the budget to really empower the campaign to earn popularity and trust. Hope to see some advertisement in Facebook or in Instagram to see of they really are using the budget for marketing.
Activity: 26
Bidiums’ another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is selfregulatory espcially for freelancers and clients.
 The freelancers it has an opportunity to showcase there  gigs for a particular price
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
In terms of auction i can say that the bidium project is very unique,
because we can see that most of the time when we hear the word auction it is where you can bid things inside in one room but today through the bidium platform auction can be virtualized.

It is a great idea of the bidium that bidding cannot only do through one room but it can be virtualized that anyone has a freedom to join in bidding wherever they are.
Bidium is literally for everyone not only bidium is for bidding it's also for freelance employer. Bidding using Bidium is a decentralized platform that makes online bidding/auction competitive in the cryprto market
Activity: 52
The Project is great! Bidium platform offers an effective & simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy just like any other coin. What i want in crypto world is decentralized and a Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any thirdparty or middleman.
Okay that's how we wanted to have, Yes alot of users wants decentralized and we don't want banks involve on our transactions to pay taxes and fees and we don't allow that in our ecosystem. What a wonderful project that we have here. Bidium is gaining popularity not in the social media but in the whole world.
Everyone of us was very happy and able to use bidium because of the qualities that they have, not all project are willing to gave us a favor that the transaction was free and giving also the buyers and sellers the benefits from them.

The bidium is great because as you read the whitepaper there is no involved an thirdparty or bank/government services for you to have the feeling of safety of your money,
because bidium is a blockchain technology that no one can distiguish the code.
Correct, this was so great because using their wallet is a big help to the users who can also benefit of their free of charges in every transaction using the BIDM token.
I can say that Freelance hiring through bidium project will lessen the amount of time that the companies are giving in hiring quality freelance workers but how this gonna work?
In terms of hiring an freelancer workers they assured that the freelancer worker that they hired is qualified, because they are following the process of bidium platform when it comes is hiring.
Freelancing is a job that has flexible working hours. It is a great way to break out of the 9-5
and go it alone. It is a type of self-employment work that is very flexible. Freelancers can
work on both small and long-term projects depending on their availability and skills. These
tasks include designing a logo to build a website or it can also be writing a weekly blog post
or editing a video.
The mode of operation of freelance work is initiated when employers post a job on a
freelancing websites. Freelancers, who are keeping an eye on the job posts, contact them by
explaining the reasons why they should be considered for a particular project.
Freelancing is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen to work as a freelancer and freelancing economy is becoming a dominant
 factor .
In terms of hiring an freelancer workers they assured that the freelancer worker that they hired is qualified, because they are following the process of bidium platform when it comes is hiring.
Freelancing is a job that has flexible working hours. It is a great way to break out of the 9-5
and go it alone. It is a type of self-employment work that is very flexible. Freelancers can
work on both small and long-term projects depending on their availability and skills. These
tasks include designing a logo to build a website or it can also be writing a weekly blog post
or editing a video.
The mode of operation of freelance work is initiated when employers post a job on a
freelancing websites. Freelancers, who are keeping an eye on the job posts, contact them by
explaining the reasons why they should be considered for a particular project.
Activity: 182
One of the features in the bidium platform is hiring freelance workers but i have a question to ask, how can a company know is a certain freelance worker has a good quality of work?

That's a very good question, as you read the white paper they hired a freelancer employee but first they are making sure that the freelancer that they hired is a good quality,
because they evaluated and follow the rules of bidium to make sure that the freelancer is qualified.
Correct and one thing for sure is, before they accept the freelancers they will analyse their personal data first so that they will prevent the unnecessary things that happen in their project so that they protect their name.

I also think that it's up to the freelancer to post or email his/her portfolio of works done so they can assure quality of work. Just like freelancing sites, that's what they do so they get hired..

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
After the pre-sale and lots of people i still believe dont know the ICO, what is next?
pre-sale is a massive impact for any ICO.
with this low cost ICO that just want to have the popularity of their platform.
what is the big plan to have soon? i am looking forward for better of this.
Well we dont know whats going to happen but trust this project we need to have high expectation on this ICO in the future alot of investor to come to this project the pre sales are also have a great results bidium can be the powerful exchange.

I would agreed that it is possible to be succeed until end of their ico. But I don't believed that bidium could become one of the powerful

exchange. This is not because I'm against with this project but I'm just stating the fact and reality things.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
One thing i like to Bidium is the  idea of decentralized bidding platform is to improve transparency and
make online bidding for goods and services more competitive.
The transparency is very important in doing online bidding and also there services to attract more clients of bidders
 One thing i like to Bidium is the  idea of decentralized bidding platform is to improve transparency and
make online bidding for goods and services more competitive.
Pages:
Jump to: