Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 51. (Read 25740 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
What does this BIDIUM platform has to offer that other platforms do not have that will guarantee success to investors? Or just one of those bubble ICOs that disappear after ICO completion? What do they promise to their supporters by the way?

Here is one of the answer to your question mate The platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance
platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users. The platform facilitates light and fast trading technique with 50% generated revenue from trading. The revenue will be distributed among all BIDM token holders i.e. usually
stored on the BIDIUM wallet. There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token
holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace.
Well said, there are many advantages of bidium that the platforms have. I think they will do what they promise after the success of the ico. The best part of this project platforms is using their BIDM wallet will free of charge.

I do agree. Once reason that this project will succeed is that they don't overcharge the users and they even offer incentives to buyers and sellers. BIDM being free is great also. Imagine using cryptocurrencies in buying real products without needing to convert it to fiat. BIDIUM marketplace might be the realization of that idea.

Wow 0.01% trading Fee only for BIDM holders? Maybe this is why BIDM is selling like hotcake. Looking forward to the success of BIDIUM. Whitepaper is easy to understand and a great concept. I think having everything in BIDIUM other companies might try to copy the concept of this project.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
What does this BIDIUM platform has to offer that other platforms do not have that will guarantee success to investors? Or just one of those bubble ICOs that disappear after ICO completion? What do they promise to their supporters by the way?

Here is one of the answer to your question mate The platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance
platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users. The platform facilitates light and fast trading technique with 50% generated revenue from trading. The revenue will be distributed among all BIDM token holders i.e. usually
stored on the BIDIUM wallet. There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token
holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace.
Well said, there are many advantages of bidium that the platforms have. I think they will do what they promise after the success of the ico. The best part of this project platforms is using their BIDM wallet will free of charge.

I do agree. Once reason that this project will succeed is that they don't overcharge the users and they even offer incentives to buyers and sellers. BIDM being free is great also. Imagine using cryptocurrencies in buying real products without needing to convert it to fiat. BIDIUM marketplace might be the realization of that idea.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
I dont see that they cant achieve the hardcap, Theres a really big big chances that bidium can reach the hard cap we know that bidium has unique features than others.
I think there is a possibility to attain hardcap since their project is bright & attainable and I hope will do all the marketing strategy to pump their popularity in social media esp. twitter, blogs & left and right publicity. 

I dont think they will fail. BIDIUM is very popular at the moment and it is really promising particularly to traders of cryptocurrencies. It has a lot of features that is very attractive to investors.
Activity: 67
One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
In most online transactions costumer support now is not much a problem, most websites have their 24 hour onlne support live chats and some even have whatsapp chats so you can personally ask them your queries for better clarifications and understanding before giving you ok to the transactions. 

Some are still hard to contact. Well As I see it BIDIUM as a marketplace is really good since you can ideally sell your items there and even hire a freelancer to assist you if needed. Sold or not Sold you can get a share on the advertising fees. Plus a buy back policy and a low charge cost. All things being offered are very appealing. As for the costumer support, we can test it out once the BIDIUM platform is opened.
Activity: 112
The demand of Decentralized Exchange is increasing very rapidly & during this phase. Some good exchanges are already working very well like, etherdelta, forkdelta, IDEX etc.
So now the idea of BIDIUM is also unique. Let us see, what comes next.
Thanks

Naaaa! BIDIUM will also trade cryptocurrencies because they have an exchange but together with it they also have a marketplace like ebay and amazon if i am not mistaken, and a freelance hiring platform. Ya right they charge very little and there are also transactions made through bidium patform that will not cost any cent i think if they use BIDIUM native token.

Nice summery there. BIDIUM has is widely accepted not because its unique but because it charge less from other trading platform, I guess. We can see a more active marketplace soon. I see this project to be a success.
Im wondering, since they are an exchange and a trading platform, aside from major coins like bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoincash, litecoin and the rest, will they also accept or enlist ICO tokens in their exchange or not?
I think so, and they have to, if not they will not be able to compete with leading exchanges like forkdelta, etherdelta, kucoin, bitfinex, bitX etc. They have to comply with what is needed for them to succeed and be lined with the trusted exchanges.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
Bidium can attract lots of buyers and sellers since they offer a good benefit to sellers who will get 50% Ad profit shares regardless of whether their products are sold or not and for product buyers, they will get 30% Ad profit shares for the products that they will buy.
And take note. They have buy back policy. This will assure investors of the value of their investments. Possibility of losing will be very small. I just hope BIDIUM platform will materialize and not just like any other projects whom after having successful ICOs developers are one by one disappearing so the project also disappear and the investors are left with no choice but to lose.
I think bidium will not do that because as we can see they all gave the transparency of their project and I trust that developers will do their best to make this project successful through the help of those who support on it.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
The demand of Decentralized Exchange is increasing very rapidly & during this phase. Some good exchanges are already working very well like, etherdelta, forkdelta, IDEX etc.
Thanks

Naaaa! BIDIUM will also trade cryptocurrencies because they have an exchange but together with it they also have a marketplace like ebay and amazon if i am not mistaken, and a freelance hiring platform. Ya right they charge very little and there are also transactions made through bidium patform that will not cost any cent i think if they use BIDIUM native token.

Nice summery there. BIDIUM has is widely accepted not because its unique but because it charge less from other trading platform, I guess. We can see a more active marketplace soon. I see this project to be a success.
Im wondering, since they are an exchange and a trading platform, aside from major coins like bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoincash, litecoin and the rest, will they also accept or enlist ICO tokens in their exchange or not?
Activity: 32
Wow. This is just amazing. Imagine having all of these benefits on the same page!
you have an exchange, a freelancing program that can give lots of benefits for the employers and the freelancers because of the assurance that it gives in both parties. I am sure there will be thousands if not millions of people using the services of this platform in just months or a year of being available. the developers are just amazing.
Activity: 88
first things first, I really love the simpleness of the white paper, not dull but not too complex that it hurts the eyes of the readers. I must say that I am pretty impressed by how it was made that way but still express the project's goals thoroughly and easy to understand. I think that this alone is a great plus because some investors are very meticulous and pay close attention on the smallest details. Good job on making a great first impression. Now I can only expect better things from this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
In most online transactions costumer support now is not much a problem, most websites have their 24 hour onlne support live chats and some even have whatsapp chats so you can personally ask them your queries for better clarifications and understanding before giving you ok to the transactions. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 289

The platform of the bidium project comes up with the idea of having a decentralized bidding platform to improve and to widened the transparency and make online bidding for goods and services and also to avoid tbe hassle to those buyers and sellers.

Yes that's right!, aside from that Bidium platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time
period of 24 hours to bid for any product. This will provide sellers an assurance of getting authorized buyers only, which in turn prevent their products from being blocked by malicious buyers.
Activity: 80
What an amazing project this is. I really love the idea that it is not only an exchange but also has a lot of other plus which are advance auction and freelance hiring that opens a lot of doors for crypto enthusiast in this industry. This also solves various problems that are both common here and in our society in terms of investing and getting jobs or getting workers securely. I am eager to see how big the demand for this project will be.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251

Activity: 57
Hi, I've been not so active before on this forum and I'm trying to check out things again. A friend send me this thread and I'm quite curious as to what BIDIUM is? I may be slow on understanding but correct me if I'm wrong one feature of BIDIUM is where employers can use to hire services of freelancers right? Do freelancers need to apply to BIDM to qualify as a professional freelancer? Or I'm reading this wrong. I'm reading the whitepaper and some posts here but I still have a lot to learn. I will be reading more about this.

Hello!
BIDIUM platform will be similar to ebay or amazon where you can put your items for sale but in this case Freelance services will be offered instead. I think you got it right. This is quite an Idea using blockchain technology for transparency and security.
You guessed right.  Grin
Employers and freelances have to register to the platform so they’ll be able find each other. Besides, they are also an exchange and a trading platform, bidding and auction platform so it will be a one stop platform. All in one.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258

But that's the reality things happened now, however this issues must resolve seriously if any business wants to be successful and become more

popular in the entire world. Though, I agreed on your statement anyway.
Activity: 53

And how are they going to get revenue if they dont charge users with fees hiw are going to survive? No revenue no salary for their employees and no maintenance for the platform. And what are they going to market in their marketplace cryptocurrencies? They are an exchange and a trading platform no?
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Recently I was purchased some tokens of CRYPTAL DASH EXCHANGE, & I was not aware about this one. This message for the admin, plz do not think for short term. Work for making such a platform, the future generation would feel proud for it.

That's right. The Bidium team is concerned about that development of  the platform and at such, 45% of the raised funds will be used to develop the platform and also to bring in new talents to accomplish set objectives and milestone. The project is currently at infant stages. There's so much to expect from the Bidium  platform when it officially launches.
I agree with your opinion. We are currently in an early stage of this project. It is like the theory of John Locke "Tabularasa", where the human mind fills in through out a time by virtue of experience, knowledge and environment. I believe that we are too far from reality but time will come, bidium community will celebrate the succession of this project.
Activity: 266
Thanks
As we can see the result of the ICO pre sale was successful because there are many investors who are interested and aware of what bedium wants to happen, because of the unique platforms of it they support bedium, looking forward for the next day hope there are many investors to support in this project.
The difference of this exchange to others is really different. Other exchanges trade coins while bidium trade products and services. Other exchanges have high cost of transaction while bidium don't have transaction fees. Other exchanges developers are too slow to release their updates and beta version while bidium will release their beta version in just a couple of weeks. Other exchanges are popular while bidium is superstar! I want bidium really because I participated with their whitelisting and I am planning to invest when ICO opens!
Really? Bidium will put together the online marketplace in hiring of freelancer and cryptocurrency trading? I was confused because I did not receive any information or confirmation whether in team, whitepaper or video of bidium. Well, I think they should divide their website into two contents where the people will not confuse on where they'll look on.
I think we will modify your opinion if the alpha and beta version will successfully launch. It is good if we keep on tracking this project in order for us to become aware on what bidium's update regarding in trading. I just notice why does bidium make a double work in a single platform? Is it too hassle to conduct a project with two purposes?
I already verified that this project is not only in the name of bidding marketplace for freelancer but this project aims to conduct a online trading market between the auction for freelance hiring plus cryptocurrency exchanges. Wow! I therefore conclude that bidium is really amazing! One project with various usage.
Activity: 64
The company profile and the project looks impressive to me. Having ICO and Exchange in one project is superb, for sure this will be in the top 100 coin in no time. I just have some questions about biding. How does biding works in this project?
BIDIUM is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange which combines the power of Advance
Auction with Freelance Hiring on top of Blockchain Technology. It acts as a bidding
marketplace for buyers to purchase by bidding and a freelance platform to employers, who
are looking to hire freelancers. The transaction could be made with the aid of more than 10
coins. The exchange accepts BIDM (Bidium native token), Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and
other coins that will be announced at a later stage.
The platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time
period of 24 hours to bid for any product. This will provide sellers an assurance of getting
authorized buyers only, which in turn prevent their products from being blocked by
malicious buyers. In addition to this the freelance platform will give both freelancers and
employers the opportunity to use our native coin by paying only 0.1% charges while the use
of another coin will attract 1% charge.
The major benefit to the sellers is they will get 50% Ad profit shares, regardless of whether
their products are sold or not and if their products are sold, even buyers also will get 30%
Ad profit shares if product sold. Sellers have the opportunity of selling multiple quantities
of the same product on different slots.
The platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance
platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the
users. The platform facilitates light and fast trading technique with 50% generated revenue
from trading. The revenue will be distributed among all BIDM token holders i.e. usually
stored on the BIDIUM wallet. There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens
between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged
on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token
holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will
also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
The Bidium Whiteliist registration begins in 12 hours! FREE BIDM tokens for early Sign-ups!

Hello Everyone, The Bidium Whiteliist registration for the main ICO is scheduled to start on May 2nd, 2018 ~ approximately 12 hours from now. Everyone who wants to take part in the Bidium token sale is expected to sign up for the whitelist process.

The Bidium team is also offering 200 BIDM tokens to the first set of users that signs up for the whitelist. There's also a 50 BIDM reward for referring your friends!

For more information, Please visit our website: https://bidium.io

Oh finally with this new update. I'm ready to be part of this Whitelist, I refer it to my friends and invested 0.1 btc on it i hope they sign up already. However do you guys will give airdrop in participants who wants to join in?

This is a really great news for all of us who took interest in Bidium's project!

With Bidium aiming to deliver a solid exchange platform that supports auctions and freelance hiring (which i will be happy to be part of) the benefits are coming quite early with the 200 BIDM tokens from the whitelist registration.  Exciting times indeed.

Im excited to use the Bidium platform, i was able to get in  the whitelist, just register and create account and then after a few hours , i got an email from bidium and I'm in, upon checking my dashboard , theres my 200 bidium. Now i can start thinking of what products sam going to sell on the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: