Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 49. (Read 25740 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Bidium today is very attractive projects.How much is fund allocation for the development and funds allocated for marketing ?  is it calculated or what?
Funds allocation is  45% of the funds will be allocated for the development while
30% of the funds will be allocated for marketing. To execute all legal procedures will
have 5% of the funds and 15% will be allocated for reserves. The Management
includes advisors and founders, will have 5% of the total funds. this is calculated.
Activity: 64
Bidium today is very attractive projects.How much is fund allocation for the development and funds allocated for marketing ?  is it calculated or what?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Bidium has very nice and attractive market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized location.

That's right, bidium project has a very nice and attractive market structure because as you can see,
the bidium gives opportunity to the freelancers employee but they are making sure that the freelancers are have the skills and ability and also the buyers and sellers will both received a benefits from the services.
Bidium, a decentralized bidding market place based on Blockchain technology. It can be
considered as a digital revaluation which combines ‘the power of Advance auction with
freelance hiring and a Crypto exchange’ on blockchain in one platform.

Yes, nowadays it's what modernization means advancing to new levels. Who knows maybe one day we'll see bidium add more features. It's already started innovating trading sites why not bring more. more power to bidium, I hope this project succeeds.
Bidium has very nice and attractive market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized location.

That's right, bidium project has a very nice and attractive market structure because as you can see,
the bidium gives opportunity to the freelancers employee but they are making sure that the freelancers are have the skills and ability and also the buyers and sellers will both received a benefits from the services.
Bidium, a decentralized bidding market place based on Blockchain technology. It can be
considered as a digital revaluation which combines ‘the power of Advance auction with
freelance hiring and a Crypto exchange’ on blockchain in one platform.
Activity: 62
Just when I think binance is the best of the best, this project comes along. I mean, who would even want binance if there is this exchange? I am pretty sure that every coin or token out there will be dreaming to be listed on this exchange. This just means that only massive profits awaits the people that chooses to support this project. Which is probably why there are already a lot of people talking about this amazing project.

It will take some time before they can beat binance because this exchange got so many coins trading on their platform, they also managed to surivived all those hacking attempts and lots of trading promotions and millions of users. But if Bidium could focus on which kind of platform does it really want to be instead of being a mix up, maybe they can do better.

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Cryptocurrencies have managed to
scale through multiple hurdles in the
period of their reign.
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Recently I was purchased some tokens of CRYPTAL DASH EXCHANGE, & I was not aware about this one. This message for the admin, plz do not think for short term. Work for making such a platform, the future generation would feel proud for it.
I agree the future would be proud on this project,i would likely to say bidium is so unique than other projects,beacuse bidium is so attractive than others.
Cryptocurrency is generally becoming acceptable as a medium of payment and as a store of value.
Cryptocurrency has been
rapidly gaining ground and understanding of its use and value in the public eye.
Activity: 476
Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
I dont see that they cant achieve the hardcap, Theres a really big big chances that bidium can reach the hard cap we know that bidium has unique features than others.

Well as far as I heard Bidium soft cap has already achieved the target, which is a good sign and great things happens as well. Besides every ICO

campaign has a big chances to reach whatever target they have. So for Bidium, I think they can probably hit the hard cap because many

investors are now getting interest unto it.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency provides a means of diversification especially for people that are worried about government debt and central bank quantitative easing.
Cryptocurrency is Offered in Our Daily Lives: Cryptocurrency is generally
becoming acceptable as a medium of payment and as a store of value. Most shops are
offering the opportunity to make cryptocurrencies and there is a major boost in
cryptocurrency services. Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it

Cryptocurrency helps to solve
problems such as high inflation, as it could be used as an alternative when prices in
the shop rise. Cryptocurrency trade also helps in capital controls as some countries
usually restrict the movement of capital from the country and this makes transfers
more difficult. Even though governments are able to stripe away ownership of many
assets, they don't have access to cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency provides a means of diversification especially for people that are worried about government debt and central bank quantitative easing.
Cryptocurrency is Offered in Our Daily Lives: Cryptocurrency is generally
becoming acceptable as a medium of payment and as a store of value. Most shops are
offering the opportunity to make cryptocurrencies and there is a major boost in
cryptocurrency services. Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it
Activity: 350
Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
Are they worth to invest in? or we should just hold to our coins?
Are they have the power and technology to compete with other exchanges?
The security that they will use may be enough to stay safe with our holdings?
But going to the moom is always the finale of ICO. We always wanted an ICO to be successful specially if we buy their tokens during crowd sale. I read already the whitepaper of Bidium and I found out that this project is unique than other exchange. That's why I am predicting that Bidium will meet the victory soon!

Before we meet the moon, first we need to attain the success that we wanted, and for us to be able to have that success we should have an strategy to catch the attention of the people and gained a trust, also when the crown sale come we need to sold out the sale of team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
How much is the soft cap so this project can be implemented? I see you raised over the 500k usd soft cap for presale, what is hard and soft cap for main sale?
Activity: 180
What does this BIDIUM platform has to offer that other platforms do not have that will guarantee success to investors? Or just one of those bubble ICOs that disappear after ICO completion? What do they promise to their supporters by the way?

Here is one of the answer to your question mate The platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance
platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users. The platform facilitates light and fast trading technique with 50% generated revenue from trading. The revenue will be distributed among all BIDM token holders i.e. usually
stored on the BIDIUM wallet. There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token
holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace.

Well said, there are many advantages of bidium that the platforms have. I think they will do what they promise after the success of the ico. The best part of this project platforms is using their BIDM wallet will free of charge.

I do agree. Once reason that this project will succeed is that they don't overcharge the users and they even offer incentives to buyers and sellers. BIDM being free is great also. Imagine using cryptocurrencies in buying real products without needing to convert it to fiat. BIDIUM marketplace might be the realization of that idea.

Wow 0.01% trading Fee only for BIDM holders? Maybe this is why BIDM is selling like hotcake. Looking forward to the success of BIDIUM. Whitepaper is easy to understand and a great concept. I think having everything in BIDIUM other companies might try to copy the concept of this project.
Yes, The major benefit to the sellers is they will get 50% Ad profit shares, regardless of whether their products are sold or not and if their products are sold, even buyers also will get 30% Ad profit shares if product sold.

There are so many things to be proud about this project. Hopping for it's popularity to boost up so that investors will surely invest in this token and other trader will notice this project and transfer at Bidium exchange. As trader or investors their exchange should be protected.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Bidium Pre-ICO officially closed

The Bidium Pre-ICO sale is now officially closed. During the Pre-ICO phase, Over 61643737 BIDM tokens were sold and more than $500,000 was raised!

The main ICO sale is scheduled for May. The Whitelist/KYC  process would begin soon.