Pages:
Author

Topic: BidyBit.com - Double your money with bidding! - page 12. (Read 16195 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
congrats to our most recent Jackpot winners !  Cool
Less than two hours in to the game and we have some huge Jackpot winners already! Congratulations to you!
Everyone else , if you are still not playing, then go ahead to bidybit.com and check out what our game is all about!
Good news! Smiley
I had cashed out everything before. Can you take say 1% of the jackpot win instead of the 10% withdrawal fee?

For now it is as is, but as i mentioned before, in time as BidyBit progresses this fee will be lowered . You are still able to take home Huge Jackpots even with the house fee of 10%, the game model is quite different than any other bitcoin game currently out there, so based on our calculations this is really low fee, even compared to non btc auction sites ,  who take not less than 15% on each bid.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Dear BidyBit members and visitors!
We are pleased to announce that the game is up and running!

We have finished maintenance work and all the bugs have been eaten out,
so your gaming experience will be 100% more pleasant and game will run better than before.
We have reverted your account balance to the point of before the glitch so no one looses a cent.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and we appreciate your understanding as we continue to improve your gaming experience.

Good luck, and let the bidding begin!

With warm Regards,
BidyBit Support Team.

Good news! Smiley

I had cashed out everything before. Can you take say 1% of the jackpot win instead of the 10% withdrawal fee?
Dear BidyBit members and visitors!
We are pleased to announce that the game is up and running!

We have finished maintenance work and all the bugs have been eaten out,
so your gaming experience will be 100% more pleasant and game will run better than before.
We have reverted your account balance to the point of before the glitch so no one looses a cent.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and we appreciate your understanding as we continue to improve your gaming experience.

Good luck, and let the bidding begin!

With warm Regards,
BidyBit Support Team.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
wow... I just tried to visit your site and it is offline...
Are you having troubles? will it still be up again?

They have already put a message there, telling you why they are doing a maintenance and for how long the maintenance will take.

Dear BidyBit members and visitors. We are sorry to announce that we are having an issue with a system overload, which is causing bugs to the bidding process and making some users gain benefit over other in unfair way. To stop this from going out of hands and ruining the game at the start, we are currently reverting everyone's account balance to the point before system crash, and doing our best to fix this, so it doesn't happen again. Aprox. time that BidyBit will be fully functional is 12 to 48 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you, and we appreciate your understanding as we continue to improve your gaming experience.

Stay tuned for updates in the next few hours and keep peace in mind.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
wow... I just tried to visit your site and it is offline...
Are you having troubles? will it still be up again?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@bidybit, how long will it take man?

Yesterday u said 1-3 hours and it i still down today!

I will make a scamaccusation against u.
Hmm...okay. That's fair enough as long as people haven't lost anything they've deposited from the system revert. It's a shame something like this happened as the website seems nice enough and, while there have definitely been bitcoin bidding websites like this before, I haven't really seen a bitcoin penny auction website.
Yes its a shame on us, but we hope that we do not loose your trust because of this. We did test the system for a period of time before the launch, just to make sure everything works. So we are terribly sorry that something like this happened in the first days.
And yes, no one will loose a cent because of this.
BidyBit Database has all the bids recorded so we can follow them up to the point where it started to bug.

If u can solve it witin 1 day, i still trust u, otherwise it seems too much as a scam..
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
Hmm...okay. That's fair enough as long as people haven't lost anything they've deposited from the system revert. It's a shame something like this happened as the website seems nice enough and, while there have definitely been bitcoin bidding websites like this before, I haven't really seen a bitcoin penny auction website.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
We are still working on the fix. Please Stand by for further instructions.

Patiently Waiting....
Hello everyone. This was the third official night of  bidybit being online.
We do still have some bugs to fix + our system got a bit overloaded tonight and we most definitely need to fix it fast for normal gaming experience.
We have closed the site down for the next min to hours until the site undergoes full maintenance.

Do not worry, this does not mean that it's all bad now or we are running,
Everyone who was playing in the last hours will get deposits back for the corresponding broken slots that , + bids returned to other participants.
So basically we are cleaning this mess up as fast as we can, so we wouldnt loose your trust as we probably have already for this kind of breakdown.
Stay tuned and don't worry, we will keep you updated on how fast will we be able to fix the bug!
@BudyBit, for how long is maintenance mode?
NEXT PROBLEM...

Can't withdraw. I get this error.

Yes, OP also payout me.

Please fix quick!
NEXT PROBLEM...

Can't withdraw. I get this error.

http://i.imgur.com/sic1gCZ.png
Something strange is going on. Bids are coming in with NO NAME and says "be the 1st" when many bids already came in.

http://i.imgur.com/JocSeMH.png

Also, Look at the winners list.

http://i.imgur.com/3sqLGiv.png

Now this.... As soon as the real bidder stops bidding the strange non name wins, Looks like some BS.
http://i.imgur.com/i4mvxkm.png
Our recent Jackpot winners. Congratulations to Dreamer, for taking two huge jackpots in one hour!
WITHDRAW DOESNT WORK!

FIX IMMEDIATELY PLEASE!

Right at that moment we were applying a small system update. Both Deposits and Withdrawals are turned off at that point.
No need to panic , it's all turned back on now an both functions are working instantly! Wink
Withdraw is working now!
Congratulations to John773 for the recent Win of an a amazing $27.55 jackpot
WITHDRAW DOESNT WORK!

FIX IMMEDIATELY PLEASE!

Right at that moment we were applying a small system update. Both Deposits and Withdrawals are turned off at that point.
No need to panic , it's all turned back on now an both functions are working instantly! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: