Pages:
Author

Topic: BidyBit.com - Double your money with bidding! - page 10. (Read 16195 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It would be great if it fails to inform the site does not open when corrected Huh
It's unclear what you mean with that,
could you please rephrase your question?
Activity: 210
It would be great if it fails to inform the site does not open when corrected Huh
I just had an animation bug where the timers of all the jackpots were going upward from about 30 seconds  Huh

After I reloaded the website the timer went back to their normal time and were going downward again.

I really would like to know what caused this display bug.

We have noticed this bug too.
We are working on it, so it doesn't show up like that.
But as you said, when you reloaded the page it went back to normal.
So this wont ruin your gaming experience or make it harder as the timers are still going normal inside the system , as you said "display bug", but still we are looking in to this small bug and will iron it out.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
I just had an animation bug where the timers of all the jackpots were going upward from about 30 seconds  Huh

After I reloaded the website the timer went back to their normal time and were going downward again.

I really would like to know what caused this display bug.
Another day another chance!
Timer seconds are going down, jackpot amounts up.
Be the last bidder and wait for the timer to drop to 0, and claim the Jackpot!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Get your game pants on!

User 'bb1937' today is scoring some nice Jackpots.
We could rank him our top user of the day!
The games are on and the time is counting down. Can you outbid him and others and score the Jackpot?
Currently the Jackpot in the highest slot stands for: $9.51
Time left: 1h 45min

www.bidybit.com - One Cent Bitcoin Bidding Game

congratz for the winner its nice to see that people win big sums of money on your website i wish you the best of luck and i guess i will have to try the website myself
Get your game pants on!

User 'bb1937' today is scoring some nice Jackpots.
We could rank him our top user of the day!
The games are on and the time is counting down. Can you outbid him and others and score the Jackpot?
Currently the Jackpot in the highest slot stands for: $9.51
Time left: 1h 45min

www.bidybit.com - One Cent Bitcoin Bidding Game

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
i think you don't got the point... the withdraw is working... the problem is you allowing withdraw from unconfirmed transaction... i'll give you a exemple:

Address A - Random user
Address B - Bidybit
Address C - Me

Address A send to Address B with low fee (unconfirmed)

Address C ask for withdraw - Address B use unconfirmed transaction from A to pay C... so it will be unconfirmed too
People that win huge jackpots, can't withdraw because wallet does not have enough funds.

yeah... i have tried withdraw, but they sent me a withdraw with preev input all unconfirmed... and i used that to deposit again (only noticed later) lol... everything stucked for me now Sad more than 8h already  , even my deposit from other place (already +50 confirmation is stucked.... probably because this unconfirmed transactions, so his API not redirecting)

i sent them a pm and waitting for a answer..

These are problems that come from blockchain API. We are currently looking in to alternatives, but there are not many.
Usually blockchain API is working perfectly , sometimes it just get's these bad days.
Withdraws should be working, please check double and reload page just in case, if it still shows error, then contact us directly at [email protected], including the details needed , its easier to resolve it from there, not here on forum.
People that win huge jackpots, can't withdraw because wallet does not have enough funds.

yeah... i have tried withdraw, but they sent me a withdraw with preev input all unconfirmed... and i used that to deposit again (only noticed later) lol... everything stucked for me now Sad more than 8h already  , even my deposit from other place (already +50 confirmation is stucked.... probably because this unconfirmed transactions, so his API not redirecting)

i sent them a pm and waitting for a answer..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello man, can you check your pm again please ^^
Players are taking home huge Jackpots today, did you?
www.bidybit.com
Hello gamer's.
We would like to congratulate our user "bidybit1" for the huge Jackpot he took home tonight!

+ Notice to others, just so you know in future..
This user is in breach of our terms and conditions. We have sent out an email to the owner of this account and it has been frozen until further notice from the member received.

From terms and conditions:
Usernames must not be offensive, selected to deceive other users, may not convey the appearance of affiliation with bidybit, may not offend common decency or infringe upon the rights of third parties. bidybit reserves the right to amend any username without prior notice if it is reasonably believed to be in contravention of these aforementioned terms.

Providing any misleading information when registering, or colluding to exchange information is in violation of this agreement.

If bidybit has information that your username is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, it is up to the discretion of bidybit to freeze until the name is changed or close your account without notice for violating these Terms and Conditions.
Check out our "How?" section to find out how to play.
http://www.bidybit.com/#/how

If you can't find the answer you were looking for ,just drop us a support email.
That's the beauty of our game. That you are able to win huge amounts just by even few players participating . As it is now while the game is less known. In some time, these numbers will go up and up and more will be able to score the pot. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Many have already climbed the Jackpot hill, will you be the next one?
You can find the most recent an highest Jackpot winners at the homepage of bidybit.com

I am surprised that there are so many players that have won so much. Didn't think it was possible. But congrats to them all.
Activity: 280
wow there are some big wins out there i guess i will have to try it out as soon as possible though too bad i dont have too much time right now

Many have already climbed the Jackpot hill, will you be the next one?
You can find the most recent an highest Jackpot winners at the homepage of bidybit.com

Hello, my deposits not crediting, please check your pm
Pages:
Jump to: