Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Bash League T20 Cricket Predictions Discussions - page 18. (Read 22255 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
113 runs on loss of 4 wickets with 31 balls in remaining,Thunder still needs 51 runs which is not big thing in modern days cricket.I have doubt that Thunder will win today as important wickets are down.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Big Bash League, 15th Match: Hobart Hurricanes v Sydney Thunder at Hobart, Jan 1, 2016

Sydney Thunder won the toss and elected to field

Sydney Thunder 3 match 3 won on top of the table
Hobart Hurricane 3 match 2 won 1 loss 5th in the table.

Hurricane made 163/6 in 20 overs late hitting by bailey  has scored good runs

thunder are two down wickets now this pair is important but as per my view today thunder will win the match and chase it their will be some ups and down but last result will be thunder win
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I took this situation as opportunity and placed my bet on Thunder @2.06 after loss of 2 early wickets.I do agree Thunder will win this match.Hobart has to do something extraordinary in order to win against thunder.This is really interesting match to enjoy.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Thunder is definitely going to win this one, easy  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hobart v Sydney Thunder has lost its 2 wickets very early at the start of it inning.Earlier Hobart finished it inning at 163/6.Sydney Thunder could chase this match easily as they have ability to do so.It seems in real troubles now.
legendary
Big Bash League, 15th Match: Hobart Hurricanes v Sydney Thunder at Hobart, Jan 1, 2016

Sydney Thunder won the toss and elected to field

Sydney Thunder 3 match 3 won on top of the table
Hobart Hurricane 3 match 2 won 1 loss 5th in the table.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Big Bash League, 14th Match: Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Sixers at Adelaide, Dec 31, 2015

Adelaide Strikers have played 3 matches won 2 and lost 1 points 4
Sydney Sixers have played 4 matches won 2 and lost 2 points 4

both the team are strong in batting and bowling, will give more stats after toss

strikers won the toss and took bowling,

starting of sixer was good but in between their are wickets falling, now they are 93/3 in 12 overs at the current run rate they will score above 150 - 175
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Scorchers won easily... Michael Klinger & Shaun Marsh just smashed everyone. Well done and that shows their class I think.
legendary
Big Bash League, 14th Match: Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Sixers at Adelaide, Dec 31, 2015

Adelaide Strikers have played 3 matches won 2 and lost 1 points 4
Sydney Sixers have played 4 matches won 2 and lost 2 points 4

both the team are strong in batting and bowling, will give more stats after toss
legendary
Big Bash League, 13th Match: Melbourne Renegades v Perth Scorchers at Melbourne (Docklands), Dec 30, 2015

Perth won the toss and elected to field,

melbourne has good batsman but they are lacking in bowling on the other side perth got good bowlers but their batting performance is bad so today will be a good match.

melbourne are now 61 in 6.4 overs and as per the run rate the score will be above 170+

Melbourne Scored only 170 , perth have restricted them very nicely, now they have to do some good batting

As said perth played mlr 4 tyms prev n won all 4.
Bbl1- perth chased 188 vs mlr here.
Bbl2- perth scored 180+ n won vs mlr at perth
Bbl3- perth scored 118 around vs mlr n defended at perth.
Bbl4 perth scored high score 190+ n won at perth.
So perth won all those. N two tyms perth won from mlr low odds once high chase in bbl1 n next low defend in bbl3.

One thing perth got high 180+ scores three tyms in four vs mlr once chasing n twice frst bat n in all those both openers got 50+I think with 100 opening stands.

so right now if the openers start good then their is chance of chasing the game.
legendary
Big Bash League, 13th Match: Melbourne Renegades v Perth Scorchers at Melbourne (Docklands), Dec 30, 2015

Perth won the toss and elected to field,

melbourne has good batsman but they are lacking in bowling on the other side perth got good bowlers but their batting performance is bad so today will be a good match.

melbourne are now 61 in 6.4 overs and as per the run rate the score will be above 170+
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
The hurricanes are going to win this one for sure. Dan Christian's back to back sixes. They're just SOOOO MASSIVE!

One is 117 metres and the other, 112 metres. One even got onto the roof!
legendary
Big Bash League, 12th Match: Brisbane Heat v Hobart Hurricanes at Brisbane, Dec 29, 2015

when ever this two teams have played first innings score will be high and today also it happened

Hobart scored 194 in 20 overs and now they are bowling well with heat loosing 2 wickets in 1.2 overs itself, who ever have taken hobart in the starting can arbitrage and take some small bet on heat so that they will be now in profit on both teams.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I am preety sure and make a prediction that christian from Hobart will make 50 or 50+ who is with me my bet is on Christian..

edit*= and....yes he did it with a strike rate of 230+, this guy is awesome.
legendary
Today Hobart Hurricanes vs Brisbane Heat,

Hobart in batting playing at the run rate of 9 as per it the score will be 180+, if they make this then they have to defend it with good bowling,
legendary
 Big Bash League, 11th Match: Sydney Thunder v Adelaide Strikers at Sydney, Dec 28, 2015

Both the Teams have played two games and won both games , Both the teams are having good hitter batsman and bowlers, so there will be tough fight today.

Sydney Thunder Won both match playing first and defending it.

Adelaide Strikers won one match first batting and defending it and another match they chased it.

So today toss will be important and the decision to take batting as i think if thunder won the toss and take batting then they can post high total.
Activity: 391
TBH I hate stars... I'm just not a fan of them.

But still, they won. Congratulations.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Stars were really in need of wining and they got it after they restricted sixers to only 139 score, after loosing 2 wickets maxwell and handscomp both batted well and won the match. This winning will boost the spirit of Stars.

Before the start of this match I thought Starts will not win this match but some how they pulled the match with great performance. Sixers should have posted another 30 to 40 runs than match would have been very interesting.
legendary
Stars were really in need of wining and they got it after they restricted sixers to only 139 score, after loosing 2 wickets maxwell and handscomp both batted well and won the match. This winning will boost the spirit of Stars.
Activity: 378
Sydney Sixers 139/6 (20) Melbourne Stars is to play.I will say Sydney failed to finish the match at some decent score.Starts today has golden opportunity to show their skills to win this match which is do able.

The 2 teams are very close to each other when it comes down to skill level. They both have exceptional players and I can't decide which team is better.
Pages:
Jump to: