Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Bash League T20 Cricket Predictions Discussions - page 16. (Read 22255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I would like to give try Sydney Thunder there are some good reason to take risk on it, it has more experienced side than Brisbane Heat and ML is really attractive for betting.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Sydney Thunder has good strikers and good opening batsmen so that i also think it has ability to score a lot of runs into first 6 overs and it sounds nice to place bet on highest 6 overs total on it because by batting first it will play there more relax without any pressure and it will do this there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Highest 6 overs total Sydney Thunder @1.64 i have my bet on this pick as it is going to bat first i also think it has good chance to beat Brisbane Heat into this match because Michael Hussey showing good captaincy taking wise decision to keep up winning spirit for its team.
Activity: 686
Brisbane Heat won the toss and opted to bowl and Sydney Thunder will go batting i think this will be nice for it to get good total into first inning.
Activity: 896
Statics are showing Sydney Thunder is into good position and looking much strong it looking it will defeat Brisbane Heat in today match, i also have my bet on Sydney Thunder @1.56 this is still attractive to get so me profit from this match.
Sydney Thunder is much better team with good combination of inform players and all players are performing so nice but Brisbane Heat continuously playing very poor i think  Sydney Thunder will get easy points by winning this match.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Big Bash League, 18th Match: Brisbane Heat v Sydney Thunder at Brisbane, Jan 3, 2016

Brisbane Heat played 4 matches lost 4 matches last position in the Table.

Sydney Thunder Played 4 matches won 3 matches lost 1 matche second position in the Table.

Brisbane Heat still are waiting to taste the Winning Drink, Except Chris Lynn no other batsman is batting properly and bowling is also not that much good, today they are playing in their home pitch, will they win this match.

Till now sydney thunder has given best performance through batting and bowling, so they are favrite in todays match to win this match also.
Activity: 910
Another wonderful performance by Perth in this match.Actually it was seeming from the start of the match that Sydney was under pressure and they did some fatal mistakes which limited them to set up a big total on the score board.

Perth beat Sydney Sixers by nine wickets and it was a best performance from this team. Perth Scorchers won their 16th win at home and continue their dominance in the tournament. It was another clinical performance. Perth have lost only two wickets in their last three games and it is a reflection on the success of their batsmen.
Activity: 700
Another wonderful performance by Perth in this match.Actually it was seeming from the start of the match that Sydney was under pressure and they did some fatal mistakes which limited them to set up a big total on the score board.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Sydney Sixers played very poor with so many mistakes that is why it failed to get itself into fighting position.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I think Perth is really awesome in today match bowlers delivers outstanding performance and now batsmen doing same for it 100 runs scored into 13 overs and now 13 required into 42 balls much easy job to win this match at this stage. 
Activity: 700
S Marsh score fifty runs inning and still playing more responsible cricket for Perth this is brilliant batting performance now it required 23 runs with 9 wickets in hands this will massive victory for Perth against Sydney Sixers.
After wonderful job done by bowlers now batsmen playing with confidence because they have no pressure of big total 113 looking low score into t20 format now Perth into very strong position and so close to win this match
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Shaun Marsh playing wonderful and making runs like scoring machine so quickly it seems Perth will get succeed to finish this match into 17 overs because Sydney Sixers looking helpless to stop making runs there.

That is really entertaining inning Marsh making runs so quickly there i am enjoying this match without any bet on it. Wink
Activity: 714
Shaun Marsh playing wonderful and making runs like scoring machine so quickly it seems Perth will get succeed to finish this match into 17 overs because Sydney Sixers looking helpless to stop making runs there.
I don't think Sydney Sixers has any chance to stop Perth at this stage when it needs 48 runs to win this match it looking will be an easy for it.
Activity: 896
Perth now into solid position so that it is playing more faster because 113 runs target is not very huge and easily chase able but Sydney Sixers got unlucky today because of extra ordinary bowling performance by Perth it is delivering all around performance into this match.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Perth has won 2 matches out of 3 whereas Sydney has lost 3 matches recently.There will be lot of pressure on Sydney and which is seeming from there game play.Sydney seems desperate to win this match.I watch with doubt to be the winner of this match.

totally agree they are taking pressure and loosing wicket and score is not coming they are right now 47/3 in 8.2 overs at this run rate the score will be above 140+ if this partnership runs for above 12 overs.

as mentioned their was no partnership and wickets were falling like peanuts, sixers scored only 112/8 which is very low now their bowling performance can only save them, if in starting 6 overs wickets fell then only they are in game, but mostly they are out of this game,.

perth is in strong position to win this match, now they have to just bat good

Due to pressure today  Sydney stars really performed very bad and got all out for 112/8 on the other hand perth bowling was super,
and now batting is also good without taking any pressure openers are playing sensibly theyare now 41/0 in 6.2 overs

its clear that perth is going to win this match until something unexpected bowling performance not happen from sixers.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Perth has won 2 matches out of 3 whereas Sydney has lost 3 matches recently.There will be lot of pressure on Sydney and which is seeming from there game play.Sydney seems desperate to win this match.I watch with doubt to be the winner of this match.

totally agree they are taking pressure and loosing wicket and score is not coming they are right now 47/3 in 8.2 overs at this run rate the score will be above 140+ if this partnership runs for above 12 overs.

as mentioned their was no partnership and wickets were falling like peanuts, sixers scored only 112/8 which is very low now their bowling performance can only save them, if in starting 6 overs wickets fell then only they are in game, but mostly they are out of this game,.

perth is in strong position to win this match, now they have to just bat good
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Today two matches are

Melbourne Stars vs Melbourne Renegades - I feel Melbourne Stars may win this Match.

Perth Scorchers vs Sydney 6ers - I feel Perth Scorchers may win this Match. By looking at there past record I think these two teams will win but I don't have much idea on these Australian teams.
I do agree with you.I was watching this match and can predict now after 9 overs match that you are right.Sydney will not win unless some miracle to happen in this match.
Pages:
Jump to: