Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Bash League T20 Cricket Predictions Discussions - page 14. (Read 22255 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Bailey is playing so nice and moving the runs towards good total but it seems making runs not looking easy for both batsmen if they succeed to stay on the crease till last than Hobart can be into good position and total will go above 150+.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
T20 cricket is quite unpredictable only a big over can change the whole scenario i think if Hobart will get succeed to make score total over 160 than it can give tough time to Melbourne Stars to chase this but it still losing wickets into hurry of make quick runs.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Hobart Hurricanes losing quick wickets now 2nd wicket lost as like they are playing it looking they will be into big trouble and this thing will get them into huge under pressure at this stage they need to play calm and try to build good partnership.
Activity: 658
It seems i am lucky today just won my bet on first dismissal caught @1.39 something is better than nothing and now Hobart is 1 wicket down.
Activity: 686
Melbourne Stars and Hobart has equal chance to win this match and it depend on how Hobart will build their inning by playing first if it get succeed to get total runs around 170+ than it can defend very well.
I am waiting to get start of this match i will place my bet on total runs scored into first inning or highest 6 overs total runs as i think these are good option for betting.
I also think Melbourne Stars has good chance to win this match and it looking this is good decision to choose bowl first so in this way they can keep Hobart's inning at low total with good bowling performance.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Big Bash League, 21st Match: Melbourne Stars v Hobart Hurricanes at Melbourne, Jan 6, 2016

Melbourne Stars won the toss and chose to field, yesterday i told that who wins toss is winning match and same thing happened, let us see today what is going to happen

As per my experience today match will be full of thriller like today a team will come very low odd like very near to win and suddenly it will lose the game.

Yes, today's match is personally I do see it like Maxwell vs Bailey. Another fire filled match but I find too hard to make a call for my betting. Anyway Hobart Hurricanes are my favorite to bet on, but I will decide after seeing the power play overs.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Big Bash League, 21st Match: Melbourne Stars v Hobart Hurricanes at Melbourne, Jan 6, 2016

Melbourne Stars won the toss and chose to field, yesterday i told that who wins toss is winning match and same thing happened, let us see today what is going to happen

As per my experience today match will be full of thriller like today a team will come very low odd like very near to win and suddenly it will lose the game.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
Big Bash League, 20th Match: Adelaide Strikers v Perth Scorchers at Adelaide, Jan 5, 2016

Adelaide Strikers won the Toss and elected to bat

Both the team have played 4 games won 3 and lost 1

Strikers are fourth in position in table

scorchers are first in position in table

Last three games who won the toss have won  the match, let us see today how it goes

acording to the run rte stikers are playing they will score above 160+ and mostly perth will chase it or come very close and lose this game, todays game will be full of drama.
im hoping for perth to win my dust are on their line hoping for a perth comeback

perth is 33/3 in 5 overs they have to chase  142 in 15 overs , now if this pair perform till 12 overs then their is chance of winning, if anyone backed strikers then they can take backup bet on perth because any thing can happen in this t20 so it is better to save it.

today strikers batted well the last 2 overs turned the match to their side, and bowling also was good, from starting itself started to take wickets and perth were not able to get stable and they were loosing wickets.
legendary
Big Bash League, 20th Match: Adelaide Strikers v Perth Scorchers at Adelaide, Jan 5, 2016

Last three games who won the toss have won  the match, let us see today how it goes

acording to the run rte stikers are playing they will score above 160+ and mostly perth will chase it or come very close and lose this game, todays game will be full of drama.
im hoping for perth to win my dust are on their line hoping for a perth comeback

perth is 33/3 in 5 overs they have to chase  142 in 15 overs , now if this pair perform till 12 overs then their is chance of winning, if anyone backed strikers then they can take backup bet on perth because any thing can happen in this t20 so it is better to save it.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com

legendary

legendary

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
hahaheheheh,  i told it that today their wont be any drama renegades will win it straight and gayle is showing his batting today, they are trying to win it in 15 overs.

what a massive batting from gayle. full of four and sixes

ya it is true that today gayle and finch both of them played superb batting playing at the average of 15 run rate finished the match in 15 over, if they continue to bowl and bat like this then very soon they will in top of the tournament. today hobart were not able to understand what was happening. they were not able to bowl or bat .
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
hahaheheheh,  i told it that today their wont be any drama renegades will win it straight and gayle is showing his batting today, they are trying to win it in 15 overs.

what a massive batting from gayle. full of four and sixes
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Hobart Hurricanes @ 3.55 it is quite good to take risk on this.Although the total score will not be that high but still Hobart can defend the match successfully.

hobart hurricane have scored 140/5 and as per my calculation today their wont be any drama, renegades will chase it easily, their may be 1 or 2 wickets in starting after that it wil go straight. renegades have to win this game at any cost
Activity: 784
Hobart Hurricanes @ 3.55 it is quite good to take risk on this.Although the total score will not be that high but still Hobart can defend the match successfully.
Activity: 714
Hobart Hurricane didn't succeed to perform as everyone had expectations and it doesn't seem there will be big score on the score board at the end of Hobart's innings.Melbourne Renegades has done wonderful job both in bowling and fielding now is to see their strategy to chase the score. 
Activity: 910
Im expecting renegades to win this match even though the odds are the same 50-50 game

Renegades won the toss and chose to field, today their bowling is good , hurricane are 54/3 in 11 overs at the current run rate the score will be above 135+, this partnership have to bee their for more 2 overs after 15 overs all will strat blasting .

I think if this partnership continue for another couple of overs than score may reach easily around 150+. Unless some very bad batting than it will be around 130 range. Usually towards end of the game in T20 we can expect big hits if wickets are still in hand.
Pages:
Jump to: