Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Crash coming - page 71. (Read 115377 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 30, 2016, 04:15:43 PM
Big countries have great economies, I don't see any reason for a crisis right now. They can even afford a new world war. If that happens we can see whole economic crash but otherwise economy is just doing fine. Bitcoin would go 10k, there isn't any need for crisis to see these prices. Just we have to wait some time.

Don't be hasty to say that. Remember that was is the biggest business of them all. And let's hope no one wants to go to business that bad.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 30, 2016, 04:11:00 PM
the crash is not coming though i can not predict that it will rise either, no one can actually predict how it will go in the future to be honest
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
January 30, 2016, 04:08:05 PM
The price of oil dropping, got me to earn some sparkprofit points and got me from 5c to 79c weekly, and right now it has allready started to go upwards.

About the bitcoins being banned, there still are countryes like mine, thankfully, that don't have the regulation for it, it's still a "wild west" if you would like to go to that extent.

About the world crysis... It's very unlikely it will happen, most banks have started to take precautions about it as most governments forced their hand for it.

That's my two cents...
Activity: 64
January 30, 2016, 01:40:57 PM
I don't think there is going to be an economic crisis. The price of oil may have dropped but that may not mean the world is going to end. I think Bitcoin hold some value of money, but the world is definitely not going to end.

Some people see the very low oil price as an indicator for the world economy, and thus think there will be a global market crash. It has happened before and it will climb back up as soon as all the hot air/speculation in the market has vanished. I still think there is a possibly 20% decrease that we will go through when it comes to stocks. I think oil may go down a little more but it has nearly reached its floor.
I'm not saying the world will end completely, just that the economy will suffer a bit.

There were over investment in many things, these things are not consumed completely. One example is the oil. there are too much oil around. So there is economy slowdown or crisis.
Activity: 448
January 28, 2016, 09:12:37 PM
I don't think there is going to be an economic crisis. The price of oil may have dropped but that may not mean the world is going to end. I think Bitcoin hold some value of money, but the world is definitely not going to end.

Some people see the very low oil price as an indicator for the world economy, and thus think there will be a global market crash. It has happened before and it will climb back up as soon as all the hot air/speculation in the market has vanished. I still think there is a possibly 20% decrease that we will go through when it comes to stocks. I think oil may go down a little more but it has nearly reached its floor.
I'm not saying the world will end completely, just that the economy will suffer a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 28, 2016, 09:11:08 PM

Activity: 448
January 28, 2016, 08:41:36 PM
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
January 28, 2016, 07:37:08 PM
Big countries have great economies, I don't see any reason for a crisis right now. They can even afford a new world war. If that happens we can see whole economic crash but otherwise economy is just doing fine. Bitcoin would go 10k, there isn't any need for crisis to see these prices. Just we have to wait some time.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
January 28, 2016, 07:09:47 PM
10,000$ btc and civil war in us, uk and western europe, in 2016?
then the aliens invade, avengers will rise and batman will be the king of the world, Q4 2016, i guess...
probably Q1 2017 tops?...  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
January 28, 2016, 07:05:38 PM
i dont think that bitcoin will ever crash, even though thats just my prediction but i think that people will have to admit that it is future sooner or later
It is not about bitcoin crash but global economy crash followed by crisis and recession. Similar situation we observed in 2009.
And we are speculating if that scenerio of global crisis will commence - what will happen to bitcoin market, bitcoin will be cure for the problems or will it be dragged down by it?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
January 28, 2016, 06:29:38 PM
Maybe not now but we can always expect some sort of banking crisis to emerge at some point. With market crashes money and wealth distribution is always going somewhere. BTC could benefit. or not. 

The next banking crisis will come soon. Many oil companies will bankrupt and this will cause a lot of bad loans for the banks.

That's actually the only viable thing I've read on this thread, or anywhere for a long time, that something like the mortgage crisis in 2008 will happen again. I'll have to look up if the big oil companies are on any type of loans, but if that's the case, then yeah... we'll see the economy tank pretty hard, again
Activity: 252
January 28, 2016, 04:10:28 PM
i dont think that bitcoin will ever crash, even though thats just my prediction but i think that people will have to admit that it is future sooner or later
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
January 28, 2016, 03:49:15 PM
Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

you must live in a dream world .. your sayings will never come true.. bitcoin will be digital money which is known all arond the world.. usa will be more powerful than today..  other countiries will brown nose  to usa .. usa is the god of this world.. and all the people must pray for it ...
Activity: 375
January 28, 2016, 04:50:24 AM
Maybe not now but we can always expect some sort of banking crisis to emerge at some point. With market crashes money and wealth distribution is always going somewhere. BTC could benefit. or not. 

The next banking crisis will come soon. Many oil companies will bankrupt and this will cause a lot of bad loans for the banks.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
January 28, 2016, 12:10:52 AM
Here we go again with the big crash theories... I for one do NOT think there is gonna be a crash in the near future. The economy will stabilize and banks/markets will put the curves back to normal.

Crashes will always happen as the market is very thin and the market cap is very low. Only when institutional investors step in and increase the market cap to at least $20 billion, then we will have some sort of stability.
I think that in this thread people are referring to the overall economy, specifically the global economy, and less based around the market and economy of Bitcoin. What you are saying is still valid, but for a different subject.

I think that at some point the economy has to crash, since there are so many issues with the current framework and there being far too much debt and inflation for the world to deal with in a realistic manner right now.
Activity: 14
January 27, 2016, 06:50:58 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 27, 2016, 06:43:29 PM

Here we go again with the big crash theories... I for one do NOT think there is gonna be a crash in the near future. The economy will stabilize and banks/markets will put the curves back to normal.

I agree, alot of it stems from 2008. Although I think this time it will take a little longer than normal for the economy to stabize than the one in mid september
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 27, 2016, 06:09:02 PM

Crashes will always happen as the market is very thin and the market cap is very low. Only when institutional investors step in and increase the market cap to at least $20 billion, then we will have some sort of stability.
Activity: 364
January 27, 2016, 04:36:48 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 27, 2016, 10:40:32 AM
Since 2008 everyone is talking about a new crash.
But it have never happen. Yes the situation is not proper at the moment.
But if you think about it, low oil prices are also helping the economy. It's in general not a burden.
So probably the 2016 will end like the years before: Without any big crash.
Pages:
Jump to: