Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 19. (Read 3189 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 12:35:39 AM
Hope is a word that gives us light.  In other words if there is hope in us we could think and see things positively. In bitcoin there is always hope that we could earn more profit if we are just patient,  there is hope that even if there are times when the market goes down, the time will come when it goes up again and ultimately you will reach your main goal. Just be patient and have hope that everything will be fine and you will succeed.
Activity: 72
June 17, 2018, 12:32:02 AM
Bitcoin currently need all the help t can get, especially from the influencers and public figures, maybe even the national governments, the state of BTC is not as good as its supposed to e the red market has taken its toll which has left a number of BTC users in panic, its however a proven fact that BTC is a quality coin and in most cases will recover with time
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 12:10:29 AM
Me and most of the people here believe in bitcoin. Invest now and smile to the moon. Those people who patiently hold thier bitcoin will be rewarded bu higher profit in the future while impatient one will lose thier higher profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
June 17, 2018, 12:07:19 AM
Me and probably most people here believe that bitcoin will be mooning again in the future maybe in 3 months, 6 months or even next year or 2 years. Patience is tested here. Those who patient to hold their bitcoin will be rewarded by higher profit in the future while the impatient one will lose their higher profit potential.
Activity: 82
June 17, 2018, 12:01:29 AM
There will always be hope with bitcoin, its true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this transpire so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they when the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them.Many people are still waiting for the price dump more that's good but you need to buy some bitcoin now because once the price increase you will get profit but if the price decrease you lose profit.
Activity: 196
June 16, 2018, 11:32:10 PM
i hope bitcoin have more high value and more popular than before.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 16, 2018, 07:51:48 PM
I'm also sure of the great hopes of bitcoin .... maybe now it's bitcoin down very sharply from before ... but we need to be patient Bitcoin sure will come back up again ... then than that we must be patient and be patient Do not be easy hopeless😊
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
June 16, 2018, 11:13:35 PM
My hope for Bitcoin, Bitcoin one day will be valid throughout the world. All the coins are up and down. Because it is up and down on the market demand. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day.
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 10:47:39 PM
There were always hope in Bitcoin that's why I use it hopping to become rich 😊
Activity: 37
June 16, 2018, 09:41:23 PM
don't expect big on bitcoin. because technology every day grows more advanced. so the bitcoin is getting worn out.Bitcoin will always rise after it dips and bitcoin falling now means we have the opportunity to buy more. The time to buy is now and hopefully good days will come soon.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 07:36:10 PM
I hope bitcoin can answer all challenges to become a currency that the world can recognize. I am sure the market potential that can be achieved is still very large. I hope Various regulators will support this innovation. i believe Blockchain's public technology is one of the answers to help financial inclusion gain access to the financial world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 09:40:17 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon

Here's to hoping bitcoins mood hard again and go back to $20,000. If that happens, all of the alt coins related to it will follow the rise. We'll all be swimming in profit and I tell you, be patient. The mooning will come again. All we have to be now is patient.
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 09:05:39 PM
I join cryptocurrency with hopes that this bitcoin thing can help me with my financial needs.With this current dip I am planning to buy a fraction of bitcoin,hold for as long as I meet the target price before selling it for a better profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
June 16, 2018, 07:46:32 PM
I think this is a better opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin, because now the price is still cheap, so you can get a cheap price and sell when the condition of the price is higher, so you will make a big profit.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
June 16, 2018, 07:44:56 PM
The cryptocurrency ecosystem is entirely a big opportunity for one to earn well, though it's characterised with a level of risks but with your calculations and a good amount of work around it can make you really smile, take for example the position Bitcoin is at the moment $6600, it has a higher tendency to go up than it has to go down which is why it's a big opportunity. But whatever you decide to do remember the risk involved, it's very important, so that you won't need to hurriedly sell the same coin in lost.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
June 16, 2018, 07:30:26 PM
I will never lose my hope in bitcoin,i know it will never disappear in the crypto world. Everytime its price goes down,it  is the right time to decide to buy,to become a successful investors,and to achieve my goals in life.

Yeah me too, i am not losing my hope and will never lose it. I am still positive about the cryptos recovering again very soon. Just need more patience and strong hands to keep holding.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 07:24:50 PM
I will never lose my hope in bitcoin,i know it will never disappear in the crypto world. Everytime its price goes down,it  is the right time to decide to buy,to become a successful investors,and to achieve my goals in life.
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 07:11:19 PM
Bitcoin is a currency that has the biggest market and the highest chance of getting popular among all the people around the world.It is already leading the highest peak point among all the coins in the market.This is the time to invest more on bitcoin.The price quite cheaper than before.It is a good chance to save our money on bitcoin and we hope that the profit will come to us in the near future.
Activity: 392
June 16, 2018, 07:07:16 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon

I have lots of hope for bitcoin.  I believe that it will last long and will surely survive. After a long period of crucial stage and in a very dip situation, bitcoin manage to survive and it is still moving.
Activity: 334
June 16, 2018, 07:03:36 PM
every decline is indeed an opportunity for us to be able to benefit, but we also have to be able to analyze whether the coin will be purchased will go down more deeply or about already want to ride
Pages:
Jump to: