Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 22. (Read 3157 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 3
June 15, 2018, 05:16:26 AM
There is a very big hope for Bitcoin investors after this trial period. Bitcoin will soon bounce back to it original status which will hit high price of all time. Hurry to invest in Bitcoin for you to be among the next Millionaire @2020. Am already in for this promo from Bitcoin, if you have Bitcoin please hold as it is more rewarding than to sell now with RED.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 15, 2018, 05:12:19 AM
This is the best opportunity to buy more coin in cryptocurrency because mostly the price decrease like 50 percent. Don't worry about the price because for sure after few months it will increase again the value of bitcoin and the altcoins and you will get more profit. Don't sell bitcoin and altcoins because it is not good for you and for us who are work in bitcoin we need to take care of this coin to earn more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 05:08:47 AM
I fully agree with the author. Do not rush to sell. Bitcoin is an investment for a long time. And he will surprise us with his rise to the moon. But also I want to recommend not to lay eggs in one basket. Do not forget about diversification
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 05:03:10 AM
Actually there are always big hope for bitcoin. This hope called as the profit earnings from availing bitcoin in decline moment to its moon sell. However there's none assurance about when the time of bitcoin to moon so much better to remain hold the bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:59:48 AM
You are right! But if you are earning your money in Ethereum it is not so good for you. If you buy bitcoin by fiat, you will have more profit now, of course. But I waiting for big green market.  Grin
Activity: 117
June 15, 2018, 04:41:57 AM
We all want to see bitcoin shining to be honest, but with this market i really doubt that it will happen anytime soon, we still need to be patient enough to carry with those news
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 04:30:59 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon

Well it is still a big risk to take when trusting the bitcoin. Yet we can still put our trust on it. We can hold some or buy some bitcoin so that we can be profitable in the future if bitcoin succeed. We can also try other cryptocurrencies if we want so that we will not be stacked in only one crypto but also trying others as well. There will be a great gap if we become stagnant waiting for bitcoin to goes up. We should make moves that will make ourselves rich while bitcoin is on its way on climbing up again.
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
June 15, 2018, 04:24:10 AM
As I noticed all the people also had great hopes with bitcoin. I hope for bitcoin will continue to retain value as a form of digital gold and is also accepted in many countries as a currency and recognized worldwide.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
June 15, 2018, 04:05:42 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

Yes, yes and yes! There’s big hope for us in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies around the corner. These dips that we are experiencing right now are just short-term corrections and there is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin is designed as a long-term investment along with other top altcoins in the market. Just invest an amount that you can afford to lose and do not be greedy. Cheers!
Activity: 378
June 15, 2018, 04:01:15 AM
Big hope for a big heart to embrace bitcoin for the future. Long live BTC!
Activity: 14
June 15, 2018, 03:56:54 AM
There is one cool project - HelloGold foundation is heavily vested in blockchain technology and focused on expanding the availability of products that are targeted at helping the underserved and unbanked. By supporting in this project, it is possible to support much more startups that will receive grants from HelloGold foundation for their development. And if you join their channels HelloGold and Airdrops.io on Telegram and Twitter you will receive 150 HGT tokens  (~$2 USD).
Anyway, good luck with your investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 03:56:26 AM
yes right now the bitcoin is popular we all know about bitcoin will rise up soon because of their popularity, and i think that it will happen soon, after the bitcoin legalized in all country the price of bitcoin will increase and bitcoin will change the economy of the world, it just my speculation about bitcoin in the future
Activity: 14
June 15, 2018, 03:44:36 AM
I want to share with you my latest discovery – Cryptics. It is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange rate aggregator fully reliant on neural networks and AI for building market predictions based on real-time data. Right now you can get predictions for you trading solutions with 70% accuracy. It is a future!  Anyways, good luck with your investments Smiley If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Activity: 203
June 15, 2018, 02:50:38 AM
We all have big hopes with it, and i think that bitcoin is always going to recover, but it just needs some time until it can get back to bussiness again and keep going up just like it has always been before
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 02:16:37 AM
if all the bitcoin holders reasoned the same way I think the manipulators would not have the opportunity to earn, but unfortunately, as practice shows, with a critical reduction in the price of BTC, many start to merge it into negative. Thereby losing large sums of money.
Activity: 86
June 15, 2018, 01:39:35 AM
Don't loose hope because in Bitcoin expect the unexpected sometime going up and sometime going down.Like what happening now Bitcoin is in low value it will not stay in this stage let's wait a week or months it will rise again we will get a good profit.
Activity: 32
June 15, 2018, 01:13:45 AM
Yes there's big hope for bitcoin it may go up and down but it'll still rise in the future.
Activity: 181
June 14, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

Yes my big hope is on bitcoin l only hope on bitcoin now as my Savior for the needs of my kids because many people really help bitcoin to be rich. I want to be one of the rich people created by bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
June 14, 2018, 09:30:43 PM
This is the best time to buy crypto especially bitcoin and if you are asking the big hope of bitcoin? THen it is possible now since if you were able to buy in low price then definitely you will going to have a good profit in the near future. Just hold on it because it will definitely make a huge profit in the near future. However, if you were not able to invest then you need to expect hope from it except if you are doing bounty campaign and do had bitcoin holdings.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 14, 2018, 09:42:35 PM
Bitcoin is bound to lead all the cryptocurrencies to a global acceptance and usage and this will come to pass. Bitcoin offers the convenience in payment methods which everyone is seeking for. With time, people at the far-flung of the earth will get to know the benefits and mode of operation of Bitcoin, embrace it and demand for more of it. This will in turn increase the value of Bitcoin on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: