Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 21. (Read 3189 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 10:47:10 AM
big hopes for bitcoin is, hopefully the price will be higher and when it is sold will be expensive from there we can get big profits and also income that suffices our daily needs.

and perhaps a little extra in terms of delivery and use should be more complex than it is now and set fixed bitcoin prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 10:44:36 AM
Do not encourage anyone who's not willing to invest especially if they have no knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
What you call upward and downward is called volatility and that is normal with digital currency. Hope you learn more and please do have cautions in investing especially to alts. There are already popular alts around that seems to be successful already, if you want cheaper, better be a good researcher before investing in them. Not all are true but scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 10:43:23 AM
We need the faith of the seek of the bitcoin and continues to believe the value will pump again and spend to others the blessing that can give of the bitcoin. Im seeing many people selling there bitcoin due to the price in the market is making down so everyone are afraid of loosing more than what they have already loosed they decide to sell off their btc. i know with time btc with take it position by the end of this year. Don't worry about the price because for sure after few months it will increase again the value of bitcoin and the altcoins and you will get more profit.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 10:41:31 AM
Yes, there is big hope for bitcoin. Because when you go through the history of bitcoin. You will see that bitcoin has a great future and Hope for better growth. It started as zero to thousands of dollars. There is big hope for bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 10:30:11 AM
did see the value of bitcoin is currently quite sad. But my belief in the value of fluctuations, makes me sure bitcoin persist and will rise again at the expected value. current conditions are only temporary, cryptocurrency market will rise, especially bitcoin!
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
June 15, 2018, 10:26:31 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
I know everything happens in the entire world of crypto have a reason, but sometimes I wish I knew what reason was it would be good or bad. So we know what will happen next. But it’s so impossible. I believe it will work to see the opportunity of having the bitcoin. We need the faith of the seek of the bitcoin and continues to believe the value will pump again and spend to others the blessing that can give of the bitcoin.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 10:19:18 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

Most of the people are buying bitcoin but there are people also that are afraid to buy and even to other cryptocurrency because of the continous drop of crypto market and they just want to keep on silent for sometime and wait for the time to invest again if they feel better on crypto.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

well, see the price of altcoin and bitcoin down, I agree with your opinion is the right time to invest. We can buy bitcoin to make a profit at the end of 2018. Everyone would expect bitcoin prices to break through at least $ 20K by the end of 2018 including me

It's time for you to make a profit with the price of Bitcoin and altcoin at this time, you should use this opportunity.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
June 15, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

well, see the price of altcoin and bitcoin down, I agree with your opinion is the right time to invest. We can buy bitcoin to make a profit at the end of 2018. Everyone would expect bitcoin prices to break through at least $ 20K by the end of 2018 including me
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 09:58:37 AM
I have a strong hope for bitcoin because I have so long been unable to exchange myself and receive money (( I'm so tired of looking at this course) is already kind of and the news background is good, but there is still no growth and no ... I do not know how many more I have to wait but this week is very very hard (((
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
June 15, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

Actually, there is really nothing to worry about the market falling down. What do you think or expect of a market? There is no market that moves through a straight line only. Every market moves through a zigzag line. Name it and you will see it. Let us take for example the stock market, forex market, oil market, automobile market, and so forth. Even the gadget market that is very much the trend nowadays goes up and down the chart.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 09:52:01 AM
Goodluck to you and to everyone here who still believes in the power of bitcoin. Yeah dream big and be hopeful. Let us just be patient. Time to buy and have more coins. A month or few, it will rise agan. The market will recover. It just normal.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
June 15, 2018, 09:34:01 AM
I like your enthusiasm on BItcoin and Same feeling I do share.
Activity: 48
June 15, 2018, 09:28:12 AM
I also hope that with bitcoin in the future everything will be fine
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
June 15, 2018, 09:27:11 AM
well that is fucking truth about the world today, we all have to buy bitcoin at a lower rate and hold till the price get high. i m seeing many people selling there bitcoin due to the price in the market is fucking down so everyone are afraid of loosing more than what they have already loosed they decide to sell off their btc. i know with time btc with take it position by the end of this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 09:20:12 AM
yes big hope for bitcoin this is a big coin in market and we know bitcoin value crypto in market up and down normally but bitcoin is great and valuable coin so it is increased in future.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

I think I hope bitcoin will more stable and more valuable. I believe It will happen soon.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

Yeah, in times like this we need to look at the bright side. Now that the market are falling and decreasing day after day then we take advantage and to buy the dump coins. Because when it rise again that means its good time to sell. Hope for the best and stay positive for a positive outcome.
Activity: 77
June 15, 2018, 05:59:12 AM
There will always be hope with bitcoin, its true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this transpire so many times in the past. Because now bitcoin is much more popular and more and more countries are legalizing it and of course the crypto world investors will be increasing as well.
Activity: 85
June 15, 2018, 05:19:19 AM
Price volatility is a common feature of crypto. I know bitcoin will rise again and at the end we will get want we want. Always positive because being nega in crpto will not help.So keep on hold and hope for the best for bitcoin to rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: