Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 2. (Read 3157 times)

MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2018, 07:06:07 PM
Yeah, big hope for bitcoin, because in the company of bitcoin there’s assurance that you will be profitable enough when the opportunity or right time comes and aside from that they are in demand business in this industry.

I am not worrying about my investment in bitcoin, because i am still too much confident about my investment in bitcoin, i am sure that bitcoin has a very good future, and its price is  not going stay so low for a long time, its price will surely recover very soon and for this time it will even stay at 20k but will proceed further, we will see a remarkable increase in bitcoin price in next few months.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 06:42:25 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon

Yes you are right, the market is volatile so you should be expecting this kind of situations like what is happening right now because the price will also dump sometimes in order for everyone to have the opportunity of investing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 30, 2018, 06:37:21 PM
Yes we are hopeful and also alert for any upcoming dip . prices were always volatile in this market and it is a calculated risk . we all knew bitcoin price can go up or down even 50% in one day . year by year bitcoin is adopted by many more people and in future it will be treated as any other fiat with better tech .
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
June 30, 2018, 06:33:07 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Yeah and that's is a reality that even in crypto there's a ups and down but hopes is always there and it will never gone to people to hope and believe that bitcoin will go higher and higher in coming weeks or years. Just don't lose our hopes.
Activity: 322
June 30, 2018, 06:24:02 PM

Yes you are right, every dip is an opportunity for people to invest more because whales now a days are just waiting for the price of bitcoins to go down even more before investing a huge amount that will make the price to grow again.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 30, 2018, 04:49:43 PM
Wait a little longer, let the prices settle a bit. They are already down that if you buy the now, profits are certain. Only way is to go upwards now. There's hope for every coin now.
The only people that are complaining right now are those that were not smart enough to recognize the price was already way up when we entered in December, everyone else despite the huge crash should still have huge profits if you invested in bitcoin at almost any point in the past and the only thing you need to do to get profits is to hold your bitcoin, something that is not very hard in my opinion.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 10:19:32 AM
Yeah, big hope for bitcoin, because in the company of bitcoin there’s assurance that you will be profitable enough when the opportunity or right time comes and aside from that they are in demand business in this industry.

The field of bitcoin is full of surprises, uncertainties, fear, that makes it more challenging. It's hard to predict when high is high, and when low is low, it's full of risks. These can be very unpredictable, but can be overcome if we are wise enough to positively and bravely face all these challenges. We need to gain more knowledge, and awareness to be able to put ourselves at ease, to reduce pressure, and to be productive. Bitcoin has a long way to go, more challenges to face, more speculations, but with strong hope and support, we all can survive for a better future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
June 30, 2018, 09:38:59 AM
Activity: 136
June 29, 2018, 05:00:13 PM
we all want to see bitcoin recovering from this hole, but it will take some time i guess, the market is not looking so good at the moment
Activity: 504
June 29, 2018, 04:01:18 PM
Yes i also have great expectations with bitcoin i believe someday at the end of the year bitcoin will experience a tremendous increase. Because bitcoin has proven has its fame a lot.
I agree with you that bitcoin is very promising. But do not think that at the end of this year there can be a very strong price increase. It is likely that it will be quite the opposite - at the end of the year the price will drop to its lowest level this year. I do not expect too much that bitcoin will make us all rich again as soon as many people say.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 03:23:56 PM
I perfectly agree with the hope you have in bitcoins because bitcoin like any other asset goes up and down, but speculators are making it as if it is only bitcoins that behaves like the way is doing. cheer up guys.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
June 29, 2018, 12:22:30 PM
I still have big hope for bitcoin because the current trend is seen as a normal trend and for that matter, no need to be shivering. All experienced businessmen who are into crypto are very much aware of this trend. This is time for the current trend and everything that deals with time ahs and end so this trend will end soon.
Activity: 147
June 29, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
I always have great hopes for bitcoin and I believe bitcoin is a good investment for the future. Everyone should not panic when bitcoin prices go down, because maybe it's only temporary and then bitcoin will go back up
Activity: 11
June 29, 2018, 10:25:35 AM
The fluctuation through which the market passes is normal and the result of a great appreciation that was verified in a short time. The long-term fundamentals remain solid and the market will reverse this trend and grow with certainty
Activity: 127
June 29, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
Im hoping that bitcoin will survive soon and the price will blow again as high as the moon, because we need a worthy price for waiting when the price increase. I believe in bitcoin, i believe what it can do for us people who uses and invest on it.
Activity: 95
June 29, 2018, 10:06:19 AM
the big hope for bitcoin is expecting bitcoin prices to soar so quickly that the market looks green again in the near future.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 29, 2018, 04:27:28 AM
Bitcoin will always bring hope as long as we believe in bitcoin. at this time is a good time to buy because the current price is cheap. Buying today will bring hope for future profits and can provide a better life to deal with any existing financial problems. Hopefully this hope can soon be realized with the expected bitcoin price increase in the near future can reach
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 02:56:19 AM
Totally agree with you. When people are panicking I always saying that they need to be more patient and they will earn profit because of that.

Only patience can be done now to see the development of Bitcoin in the future. Just the expectations everyone needs here.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
June 29, 2018, 09:38:57 AM
Just read some good articles about bitcoins as i search when will be the next bull run. I ended up with this nice explanation of the history of bitcoin in 2013 as it plunges up to 90% of its price. Then after this 4 years of waiting, last 2017 is the year where bitcoin sky rocket to $19k. So we just have our hopes that it will return to its big time price soon. Afterall comparing to 90% drop before, now only 70% drop so far.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 29, 2018, 02:44:49 AM
We all have great hopes in bitcoin nowadays and it's hard to think right now that prices are down, but if you really believe then it will not bother you as much as you know that it's only temporarily or will not last long and can eventually go up again in the coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: