Pages:
Author

Topic: Big risk ,big results. - page 16. (Read 5412 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 11
September 18, 2019, 03:18:40 PM
We all adults people and real  should understand that free cheese happens only in a mousetrap.  Of course, cryptocurrency looks very tempting, especially considering all the possibilities of making big profits, as it was in 2017.  But you need to understand not only the risks, but also take into account many aspects that are associated with activities in the cryptocurrency market.  I deny the possibility that big risk is associated with big profit.  Initially, you need to professionally approach the activities of a trader or investor, and if you work in accordance with the established rules, you can achieve good results.  Among the total number of factors that affect the result, it is necessary to take into account first of all experience, knowledge and lack of greed, which always leads to negative consequences if the user receives income, but wants to get even more, because he believes that he caught luck by the tail.
Activity: 207
Merit: 11
September 18, 2019, 11:51:48 AM
People achieve success are risk takers, as an investor we should always know our limitations of what we can afford to lose and gamble. Cryptocurrency is a high risk but high reward and people should study it well before they get involve.

I agree on a problem that people who succeed, they accept certain risks but high risks can never guarantee or assert with all that the results will be big because the outcome in investing depends so much on different factors, and we are just one of them, we have a calculation and an analysis, but only to a degree of relative extent. As in crypto, many people always take risks but sometimes succeed, the rewards are too low, even many times they receive terrible losses from the risks they accept.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 18, 2019, 11:14:06 AM
In this market, although there are many profits, but every 10 people investing in this market, all 8 people are at a loss, the remaining 2 people get profit because they have learned investment knowledge, and maybe they who are good at investment. so I think this is not a market that takes risks to get a lot of profits, it's just luck.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
September 18, 2019, 10:04:48 AM
having a trade plan will give you huge returns because of putting large capital but having a capital does not always mean that its a big risk specially if you know what you are doing. Professional traders are capable of doing this ,buying a house ,a lambo can actually come from trading.
I really hope someday i can be like those traders.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
September 18, 2019, 02:02:09 AM
Big risk get big result and low risk only earn low profit, which one you want to try? I will faced with big risk because want to get big result or higher profit.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 18, 2019, 12:20:09 AM
This truth is as simple as the world. The more you invested the more you earned, or the more you invested the more you lost. Everyone should evaluate how much he can risk.
That’s right we will have to take the risk if we want to make own money from crypto we will have to face this risk of lose and gain. If we want to make huge profit we will have to be ready to invest huge amount. The more we will invest the more we will gain as only real risk takers are good earners of crypto currency.
Risk takers that wise enough to learned much deeper from this market, if you want to be successful you first need to understand and assess your potentials, if you see that there's a good future ahead for you, then grab the opportunities and invest your money, it's true that the more you risk the more you will gain if you are well aware that things will be positive after some time of waiting it's worth the wait if you have good analyze regarding to your invested assets.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 17, 2019, 11:32:17 PM
The principle, ''Big risk, Big results" does not necessarily always work out like that especially in crypto. Taking big risks means putting your funds at stake because the investment was not built on any sound market research and analysis. Although there is risk attached to every investment, the investor must always endeavor to reduce the risk as low as possible through the performance of thorough market research and analysis which will finally help to identify which coins are capable of becoming successful.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
September 17, 2019, 04:20:30 PM
This truth is as simple as the world. The more you invested the more you earned, or the more you invested the more you lost. Everyone should evaluate how much he can risk.
That’s right we will have to take the risk if we want to make own money from crypto we will have to face this risk of lose and gain. If we want to make huge profit we will have to be ready to invest huge amount. The more we will invest the more we will gain as only real risk takers are good earners of crypto currency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
September 17, 2019, 10:36:03 AM
Trading is very risky, in order for you to stay in trading is that you must be a risk taker person, take the risk. Don't limit yourself and in the of the day you will be the one enjoying the possible outcome. If you have a huge funds in return you have also huge profit.

It is very risky but if you are cautious and you notice things you can make a lot of money.
Trading is many times about reading charts and making fast decisions.
If you have this skill or ability to do those actions correctly you are going to have a lot of profits and make a living when taking big risks.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
July 05, 2019, 11:14:04 AM
took a cryptocurrency attracts and is very dangerous at the same time precisely because it has a very large volatility.  It seems to me that cryptocurrency Lenok In some cases, it can be compared with gambling, although besides luck the cryptocurrency user must have very good knowledge in this field and experience.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
July 05, 2019, 11:07:27 AM
Exactly! If you are a risk taker then you have a chance to gain bigger. In crypto world you need to become a risky person and has  knowledge on how to gain and to avoid losses. But of course you can gain big profit if you have big capital to invest. Be a risk taker but also be careful or else you will loss even the capital that you have. That is the reality in crypto.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
July 05, 2019, 10:24:27 AM
Trading is very risky, in order for you to stay in trading is that you must be a risk taker person, take the risk. Don't limit yourself and in the of the day you will be the one enjoying the possible outcome. If you have a huge funds in return you have also huge profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 05, 2019, 07:15:42 AM
It's not that people don't believe he can buy a home based on trading, they're just jealous of it. In any market, we can get a lot of money if we use big capital.
We don't even need to spend too much money. We just need to have $ 10k and choose a good project to invest, we can get more than $ 100k or even $ 150k.
One example is the recent IEO of Binance, Elrond has brought a lot of money to investors. It was x15 - x32 times the value when sold at the IEO.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
July 05, 2019, 06:53:02 AM
the more funds you have, the more profit you get. trading, investing, is include on your fund. and i think you must much money if you want to something that have a lot of change. but dont forget about experience. how small amount you store, but if you have high skill on it you will get additional profit

This still depends.

It is true that the more funds you have in investing, the more profit you will get but without any knowledge, skill or, as you said, experience, it will be still useless even if you have a ton of money in you. Bitcoin's volatility is cruel, it changes every single minute, even seconds that is the reason why you can earn so much but at the same time lose a lot.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 05, 2019, 05:00:46 AM
when I was studying in the business faculty, our lecturer had said about this "investments that are at high risk = large profits, investments with large capital = large profits". at first, I didn't believe in this theory because I still thought that even a small capital could make a big profit, but after graduating and going straight into the real world I became aware that those with little capital could hardly make a big profit unless it was all because of luck.
Of course, with big capital you will definitely get big profits and it happens in whatever business you live in and it seems impossible if you have small capital and want to get big profits and if that might take a very long time.
including in the crypto world, and the risk will be small if you do a long-term process and analyze with maximum expertise before making a purchase so you can choose the right and potentially profitable coins.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
July 05, 2019, 02:12:31 AM
when I was studying in the business faculty, our lecturer had said about this "investments that are at high risk = large profits, investments with large capital = large profits". at first, I didn't believe in this theory because I still thought that even a small capital could make a big profit, but after graduating and going straight into the real world I became aware that those with little capital could hardly make a big profit unless it was all because of luck.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
July 04, 2019, 11:23:49 PM
There is a saying, 'You have got to take the risk to get the biscuit'. This is very much true. Those who win are the ones who take risks. And of course, the riskier the merrier. But the risk should be a calculated one.

This saying works with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The riskiest people, the biggest investors become millionaires when the market goes up fast. Nevertheless, they can also lose everything. Much depends here on skills, experience, and even luck.
risk is indeed a thing that must be considered because if you do not want to accept the risk then do not dare to get a profit or lose. investors become millionaires because they are patient or still believe and of course they are ready to accept the risks. first think of investing in cryptocurrency if you don't want to lose money or even get big profits. only two choices.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
July 04, 2019, 11:18:10 PM
There is a saying, 'You have got to take the risk to get the biscuit'. This is very much true. Those who win are the ones who take risks. And of course, the riskier the merrier. But the risk should be a calculated one.

This saying works with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The riskiest people, the biggest investors become millionaires when the market goes up fast. Nevertheless, they can also lose everything. Much depends here on skills, experience, and even luck.

In this market, we don't depend on luck.

This is not a game nor a gamble, it is a way to earn money, to earn a profit. If you will just toss your money into a project without any analyzing that project or thinking what that can lead into, you are in a big trouble. You are like giving off your money to them. Skill and experience, money and also knowledge. That is the most important.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
July 04, 2019, 11:11:38 PM
A guy bought a very big house, which triggered an argument on a telegram group.
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
I laughed at their ignorance.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
I'm not talking about traders who trade with small capital here.
The conclusion is that when you trade with massive capital ,you earn massively.
But before putting large amount in trading that will make you broke when you lose ,you must be skilled and already a professional trader , every desicion will change your life.
You don't need to be a professional to do the large trades you just need to have all the information that you need before taking your position, trading indeed will change your life both from right and wrong decision that you'll going to take so better to do research and think twice before standing with your position.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 04, 2019, 10:12:14 PM
"Big risk, big results" Does the principle always work like this? Natural phenomenon works the opposite way, "big risk only increases the chance of failing because as the risk increases the chance of failing also increases." Investors must rather base their investment on facts and figures which will enable them to make quality market analysis in order to identify the right coins to invest at a particular point in time.
Pages:
Jump to: