Pages:
Author

Topic: Big risk ,big results. - page 17. (Read 5412 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
July 04, 2019, 06:41:04 PM
A guy bought a very big house, which triggered an argument on a telegram group.
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
I laughed at their ignorance.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
I'm not talking about traders who trade with small capital here.
The conclusion is that when you trade with massive capital ,you earn massively.
But before putting large amount in trading that will make you broke when you lose ,you must be skilled and already a professional trader , every desicion will change your life.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
July 04, 2019, 06:09:41 PM
the more funds you have, the more profit you get. trading, investing, is include on your fund. and i think you must much money if you want to something that have a lot of change. but dont forget about experience. how small amount you store, but if you have high skill on it you will get additional profit
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
July 04, 2019, 04:27:26 PM
There is a saying, 'You have got to take the risk to get the biscuit'. This is very much true. Those who win are the ones who take risks. And of course, the riskier the merrier. But the risk should be a calculated one.

This saying works with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The riskiest people, the biggest investors become millionaires when the market goes up fast. Nevertheless, they can also lose everything. Much depends here on skills, experience, and even luck.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
July 01, 2019, 01:02:06 AM
If he is indeed a very skilled trader and a long time one for that matter, then no doubt he could easily make profit on a daily basis and eventually buy a nice house out of it. The problem is that I guess even the very skilled trader out there is not immune to losses. Trading is trading. It could give you profit at the same time losses. That is perhaps the reason why others cannot easily believe that he was able to buy a house out of trading alone. Well, he must have a huge trading capital.
agree, I also feel that even for traders who have done it often, still have the potential to lose. I feel that having accurate information is very important to minimize risk, but of course it also does not guarantee. therefore, the risk will be equivalent to the result, whether it be profit or lose.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
June 30, 2019, 10:46:11 PM
If he is indeed a very skilled trader and a long time one for that matter, then no doubt he could easily make profit on a daily basis and eventually buy a nice house out of it. The problem is that I guess even the very skilled trader out there is not immune to losses. Trading is trading. It could give you profit at the same time losses. That is perhaps the reason why others cannot easily believe that he was able to buy a house out of trading alone. Well, he must have a huge trading capital.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
June 30, 2019, 07:51:24 PM
Not always running a very high risk represents a high gain, on the contrary several times you end up losing everything by taking unnecessary risks. I already felt the weight of greed on my skin.

I agree, greed and emotion are two of the worst enemies of a trader. And if you don't know how to manage them, then at the end of the day, the result might be very ugly.

You can take big risk actually, but at least you should have years of experience under your sleeve so that you won't be affected by greed, on the contrary turn that greed into positive. So that you will be completely emotionless and be focus on your goal. And a good exit strategy might help as well.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
June 30, 2019, 06:25:32 PM
Not always running a very high risk represents a high gain, on the contrary several times you end up losing everything by taking unnecessary risks. I already felt the weight of greed on my skin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 30, 2019, 12:44:52 PM
Yes, risk has become a part of life that is always there and will happen anywhere and anytime.
but risk will teach us to be better and have valuable experience, like we are in the crypto world and the big risks that we face because we have big capital that will generate big profits and all depends on the strategy and expertise possessed and strong patience so that it will make a big profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 29, 2019, 05:20:42 PM
After taking a big risk like investing a big capital in trading you can get big result is either a bad or good. Maybe you can get more profit or  the part that you won't want to happen to you is you bankrupt or most of your money was lost. Make sure once you invest you the risk and the consequences of what you are doing because many people the things only they think is profit and they did not thinking about the bad effects happen to them.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
June 29, 2019, 09:33:21 AM
We can say, No risk, No gain. We should take risk some times because the outcome of this will be great for us. Without taking risk, we can't shine in life. As cryptocurrency is the online network based, we have nothing to do personally to control the price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
June 29, 2019, 01:32:28 AM
I have seen many wealthy people rely on trading and investing in new projects in the crypto market. Real potential projects will bring wealth to investors.
Transactions cannot really bring a lot of money in a short time, but investing in new projects will bring wealth.
At the time of 2017, Zilliqa and NANO (railblocks) really made many wealthy investors at that time.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
June 28, 2019, 06:55:09 AM
I would agree on this, having a big risk will surely have big results. In crypto there are always risk attached to it and we have to be strong to gamble on whatever investment we might want to venture with. Risk takers will always have a positive towards the outcome whether good or bad because in life is a gamble we need to surpass in order become a stronger in ways of life and to become a better man on big decisions to make when doing crypto trading.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
June 28, 2019, 06:09:55 AM
The bigger the risk the bigger the result, the massive the capital you put the massive the profit, yeah this are true but don`t also forget the risk, the fact that the bigger the risk or the capital you put the bigger will be your lost. You can`t always be so sure that you can always win on putting your money to risk.

Absolutely, we cannot position always win in trading. Especially in the crypto market which has high volatility and a lot of manipulation in it. When the market is good, it might result in a big drive, but when the market is bad, it might lose a lot too. And remember the condition of the crypto market is often bearish over a long period of time compared to bullish, which only lasts a few months so there are more bad conditions in trading, but it depends on its own trading ability.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
June 28, 2019, 02:11:44 AM
There is a saying, 'You have got to take the risk to get the biscuit'. This is very much true. Those who win are the ones who take risks. And of course, the riskier the merrier. But the risk should be a calculated one.
yup that's true, if wanna big profit you have to spend a big risk too. calculating risk in investing is important to get a good profit so there is no failure in investing. but sometimes investing is like gambling, there are times when you have to count the risk and there are times when you need to be reckless.
Activity: 693
June 28, 2019, 12:33:39 AM
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
Big traders made huge return of investments most especially nowadays that bitcoin started to overcome those bear market days.Only risktakers could earn massively that never been afraid to do trading because they want huge profit and now was the perfect time to earn more.
Investment only comes two faces it is to success or lose, so the degree of success and losing is dependent on how big or small we have invested. Therefore the bigger investment the high the risk but one's successful then its a vice versa or the more profit we get out of it.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
June 27, 2019, 09:58:05 PM
Big traders made huge return of investments most especially nowadays that bitcoin started to overcome those bear market days.Only risktakers could earn massively that never been afraid to do trading because they want huge profit and now was the perfect time to earn more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 27, 2019, 06:13:50 PM
The way the cryptocurrencies  rise and at that huge percentages, those who invest high amount of money can make huge profits. There are people who have made lots of money in crypto and are still making it. Those who take huge risks enjoy more.
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 18
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 27, 2019, 05:43:21 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
June 27, 2019, 05:24:37 PM
I agree with your big risk, big result in the context of capital investment. The gains on big capital are always high, reasonable and sustainable than gains from small investment which at times won't amount to anything. However, I still believe in proper risk management and control. It will be dangerous put big capital with the sole aim of hitting it big and without adequate consideration of the risk level. Big capital can still end up with no result.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
June 27, 2019, 05:07:03 AM
Big risk will get big result, if you are still afraid faced big risk maybe you will never get big result at your investment or trading, when you try to invest and faced big risk maybe you can get big result with higher of your profit.
it has become the nature and risk in any investment and whatever our investment depends on our confidence and patience in investing with crypto currencies and we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in investing
Pages:
Jump to: