Pages:
Author

Topic: Big risk ,big results. - page 30. (Read 5412 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 10
May 03, 2019, 10:21:03 AM
Don't be afraid of taking risk, or you wouldn't get the desired results in life. If you are a trader then it is all the more important for you to take the risks so that you can get high profits.

Taking the risk is a good thing to change lives, if we are afraid of risk then don't even think of crypto, it's better to keep it in a bank and expect an increase of 5% per year.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
May 03, 2019, 09:54:25 AM
Don't be afraid of taking risk, or you wouldn't get the desired results in life. If you are a trader then it is all the more important for you to take the risks so that you can get high profits.
Yes, but the risk must be justified. And it is advisable to risk what you really could afford to lose.For traders, money is numbers,and all their activities are simply associated with constant risks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 03, 2019, 08:30:11 AM
A guy bought a very big house, which triggered an argument on a telegram group.
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
I laughed at their ignorance.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
I'm not talking about traders who trade with small capital here.
The conclusion is that when you trade with massive capital ,you earn massively.

That is really true and I am one of the witness of these occassions. I am also part or member of groups in Facebook on forex and stock trading and people really invest huge money on it and even a 10%-20% upward movement on their picks, they can instantly pull out $100k - $1M of ROI in that. They always show their screenshots that telling everyone that the true investments are the in those who risks big capital.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
May 03, 2019, 08:03:05 AM
Yeah high risk, high reward but I read in a book that most profitable traders were only making 30-40% of winning trades with very good Risk/Reward ratios  Wink beware of liquidations anyway

The more money you invest, the more you can win (or lose). Here, you must be very cautious when making your choice. Better do not deal with unknown tokens that promise to pump soon.
well, that depends on the strategy you have. big results do require substantial funds, as well as risks. but whether someone is successful or not is lost from what he planned. and great results, with great risk we must also recognize and pay attention.

People with the higher amount also take higher risk so if someone can afford to lose big also get rewarded in the big way during the bull run or btc jump . Thus ensure that you can afford to lose the amount you invest in just in case market falls.
Using higher amount of money is less riskier in long term investment to trading, there is nothing so tempting in long term investment and even when the price of the coin drops, it will only stay there will the coin picks back to increase the investment, but when high amount is used for trading, the trader will surely be tempted to use leverage because that is where the OIL MONEY is, the higher one leverages, the quick and bigger profit we make, but the risk involve is a very deadly one, so if one is to use very big amount, it should be for long term investment and not to trade with it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 03, 2019, 02:53:43 AM
A guy bought a very big house, which triggered an argument on a telegram group.
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
I laughed at their ignorance.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
I'm not talking about traders who trade with small capital here.
The conclusion is that when you trade with massive capital ,you earn massively.
Money is power, so I understand that. Profit that we can get from trading is depend on the capital that we use for it. Capital is an independent factors that influence the size of profit, there are other factors that have very important role in it too, that is skill. Without skill usually we can't make profit from trading except we got luck which mean that it is the same as gambling. Actually I can believe that story because I also can buy something expensive stuffs using profit that I get from trading. It is about Capital, strategy, analysis and timing.
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 03, 2019, 02:50:33 AM
This is true, huge or big risk will bring huge or big profit. That how things works and function.
This is same for crypto trading with big risk bigger the profit.
our risk and profits in crypto market was the same.we could gain profit 100% in short periode, but we could loss our money 100% too only in few days.so thinking about it before we put our money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
May 03, 2019, 02:27:15 AM
This is true, huge or big risk will bring huge or big profit. That how things works and function.
This is same for crypto trading with big risk bigger the profit.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
May 03, 2019, 02:18:41 AM
That's a very optimistic comment but I beg to differ here since the profit is not guaranteed. You have to be a skilled trader and enter and exit at the proper times to be able to get that profit. Without being decisive you would be repeating mistakes and would create a repulsion towards crypto.

Being afraid to take risks is normal. With practise this fear reduces. Again for panicky hands the fear never reduces. They should stay away from trading.
Activity: 980
May 03, 2019, 01:51:56 AM
if we affraid to take risk in our trading , impossible for us to generate profit.risk or loss was obligation for each traders and investors in finance market.we know trading contain high risk but it could give us huge profit only in short periode.and much people already proved it in their trading result.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
May 02, 2019, 11:27:12 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 02, 2019, 11:11:53 PM
no doubt about it! High risk corresponds to high reward... there are many cases of people trading successfully on the bear market, the problem is that a lot of people consider themselves as very good traders and couldn't achieve success, so it is natural that they doubt that someone did...
It is not difficult for someone with a large investment pool to have a few good trades and accumulate enough profit for a large house...
But the guy has to have it's balls in place... as the risk is always high...
yes, little money are little profit and far away from risk, result would't come. some people don't have power and strong hand to trade with big money or sell them house for crypto.

indeed a lot of traders have a very weak mentality when they see the market condition has begun to fall again, they will certainly panic and will sell their assets, but for those who already have high experience in the world of trading surely such moments can be the right moment to buy coins when the price is cheap.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 02, 2019, 11:01:49 PM
no doubt about it! High risk corresponds to high reward... there are many cases of people trading successfully on the bear market, the problem is that a lot of people consider themselves as very good traders and couldn't achieve success, so it is natural that they doubt that someone did...
It is not difficult for someone with a large investment pool to have a few good trades and accumulate enough profit for a large house...
yes, little money are little profit and far away from risk, result would't come. some people don't have power and strong hand to trade with big money or sell them house for crypto.
It makes you more profitable if you aim high but you also invested high.
Everyone wants to make profit in crypto but only few are really realistic with their approach, there are still people who aim high profit but are afraid to risk high.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
May 02, 2019, 10:32:36 PM
Well, it comes down to what you know.

These investors or traders are experienced and know a lot of things when it comes to earning money out of risking their money into projects and assets. It is true that with a huge risk comes huge profit, not all of these investors can take huge risks. Don't get me wrong though, they are taking on risks but the thing is that they know the projects they are investing in has a huge percentage to be successful, it is not a risk, it is what they know.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
May 02, 2019, 10:18:03 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 02, 2019, 03:30:31 PM
Yeah high risk, high reward but I read in a book that most profitable traders were only making 30-40% of winning trades with very good Risk/Reward ratios  Wink beware of liquidations anyway

The more money you invest, the more you can win (or lose). Here, you must be very cautious when making your choice. Better do not deal with unknown tokens that promise to pump soon.
well, that depends on the strategy you have. big results do require substantial funds, as well as risks. but whether someone is successful or not is lost from what he planned. and great results, with great risk we must also recognize and pay attention.

People with the higher amount also take higher risk so if someone can afford to lose big also get rewarded in the big way during the bull run or btc jump . Thus ensure that you can afford to lose the amount you invest in just in case market falls.

Only experienced traders can take big risks. The beginners should start with the minimum. They must understand how the scheme works and think over their own trading strategy to earn.
Activity: 285
May 02, 2019, 12:48:48 PM
Big risk, big result or a big loss, but only whoever that takes action can get results. This market is bullish but very promising. We can't accelerate a decade process.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
May 02, 2019, 12:44:21 PM
Well its true that investing with high capital will have high gains but also remember that its not only about how much you invest or you put into it but how you did it or what is the strategy that you use to have higher chances of profit rather than losses. I know some small time investors who were able to gain much because they’re able to master and fully understood how it really works. Though losses can still be present, its inevitable but at least you get to lessen the chance of incurring high losses. I think it still a matter of skills regardless of how much you invest on it.
Will be same for someone who take a lot of money to trading in cryptocurrency but he doesn't know how it can work. Just buy some coin once hype come and hold it for long term, but you may know some coins it could be useless in the future such as BSV although still has a value but sooner I think the price will drop drastically. If he buy such as coin with the large amount then he will loss a lot of money. So, it must balance when someone intend to come in cryptocurrency I mean in the side of knowledge he was know and also he has a lot of money to gain lots profit. Indeed, for some people who doesn't has a lot of money but he has a knowledge to predict the movement price he will get a rich from but for the long time to achieve it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
May 02, 2019, 12:34:27 PM
You are right trading require high capital to yield big profits, once you have good capital and good trading skills you don't lose and also can easily fine your way within the market, but even with huge capital if you don't have good trading skills you will still lose all your capital in the process.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
May 02, 2019, 11:59:48 AM
Well its true that investing with high capital will have high gains but also remember that its not only about how much you invest or you put into it but how you did it or what is the strategy that you use to have higher chances of profit rather than losses. I know some small time investors who were able to gain much because they’re able to master and fully understood how it really works. Though losses can still be present, its inevitable but at least you get to lessen the chance of incurring high losses. I think it still a matter of skills regardless of how much you invest on it.
Right. Even if you keep on investing with a big capital, there is no assurance that you will automatically end up gaining huge profits too. It will always depend on how you handle your investment like applying the skills and strategies you have. Once you're a good trader or investor, no matter how the market looks like, you will really make profits at the end.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 02, 2019, 11:46:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: