Pages:
Author

Topic: Big risk ,big results. - page 33. (Read 5412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 30, 2019, 09:36:27 PM
Let's choose a trusted coin which has given most of traders the best profit. Bitcoin and Ethereum worth all the risks.
Only Bitcoin is worth the risk in my opinion. Ethereum too has proven how unreliable it is over a long period of time even though it is a popular cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the best asset to invest in this scenario.

Just imagine how much people earned by investing huge amounts when Bitcoin fell below $4k recently. High risk = High reward.
I think Ethereum is also worthy with the risk, the price of Ethereum follows the movement of bitcoin. when the price of bitcoin strengthens, Ethereum will also follow it. yeah big risk will give you big result also, but you also have to consider it. big risk means the possibility of losing will also be greater right?
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
April 30, 2019, 06:43:28 PM
I believe that in any investment there is a risk of losing.  But the risk must always be justified.  If he is not justified, then it is not worth the risk.  But all the same mistakes need to be done in order for them to learn.
It is not always success but more failure where you can learn a lot and wont make same mistakes again. Any investment has risks, even big or small but you can avoid it when you really know how to play with it or just hold it and wait till it gain good price in the market.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
April 30, 2019, 05:46:38 PM
One should equally have it in mind that it is possible that you could lose huge sum of money if the market go against you and you have no option other than to sell. But to those who can hold for a long time it could be difficult for such person to make looses.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
April 30, 2019, 05:32:40 PM
Depending on the time frame he manged to do it it isnt that unusual. Where his profits grows and the coins gain value it will even going faster. He did a good job on the risk/reward ratio for sure.

Indeed, everything with risk will surely gain good outcomes in terms of profitable return. I think growing our asset value needs longer time in order to develop a certain level of confidence, compared to those shorter termed investments. Bigger investments also has bigger risks, but the potential results also has a much higher probability to earn much profitable returns of investment.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 05:26:36 PM
Yeah high risk, high reward but I read in a book that most profitable traders were only making 30-40% of winning trades with very good Risk/Reward ratios  Wink beware of liquidations anyway
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
April 30, 2019, 05:23:09 PM
Always and at all times, big money made even more money. And the greater the risk, the greater the gain. He who does not risk, does not drink champagne, Lord!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
April 30, 2019, 05:13:29 PM
The conclusion is that when you trade with massive capital ,you earn massively.
They are ready to put their lives on a extremely high risk. The formula is always the same - the higher risk you are taking, the higher return you can get. But, no one is always winning, I think only expert traders will take high risk and gain great income in bear market. I'm not an expert and yet to be ready to risk myself too much.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
April 30, 2019, 04:49:11 PM
I believe that in any investment there is a risk of losing.  But the risk must always be justified.  If he is not justified, then it is not worth the risk.  But all the same mistakes need to be done in order for them to learn.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
April 30, 2019, 04:24:52 PM
Those who play big are those who actually earn big, and those who earn big with small capitals are just in it at the right time or are just extremely lucky with what happened to them. I've never played big on trading and have been pretty much conservative with the figures that I'm taking out and so far, I have made a decent profit, but not that profit that could secure me a house but still a decent amount to work with. Admit it or not, the whole trading scene is a gamble in itself, though with definite results and approach that are really working, so the big guns have it sorted out.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
April 30, 2019, 03:06:47 PM
A guy bought a very big house, which triggered an argument on a telegram group.
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
I laughed at their ignorance.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
I'm not talking about traders who trade with small capital here.
Of a truth the level of capital one has do influence the rate of success one can make in trading.  The cryptocurrency market has been in good condition and we have see and hear how great Some people makes a killing through trading.  I know of a guy that bought bitcoin when it was  around $33 and he hold since 2011 till 2017 December when bitcoin was trading around $17000 before dispose them and now he is one of the richest person in my area.  I think it is all about risk tolerance and how large your capitals is.  For now we can still makes good profits from the cryptocurrencies market and make good profits in future.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 30, 2019, 12:56:05 PM
~snipped~

That is possible, no questions asked.

And honestly, I will never bothered to know more if where the funds came from. If the claims said that it was thru trading profit then so be it, legit or not. Why should we concern about that.

Big risks always come with big output but always remember that for big risks to be paid off, it should be put on something that is really worth to take the risks and not just relying on a big luck.

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 30, 2019, 12:54:50 PM
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
Its completely possible to buy a house,even lambo Cool

It depends on the trading capital and the skill of trader,if people laugh at you when you said about your profits then they have a reason to be poor.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 30, 2019, 12:46:53 PM
well, that has become a common thing in the world of trading. however, we must also think that this is directly proportional to the risk. the bigger the target you want on trading, the greater the risk. well, that is something that needs to be paid. even some people use little capital to get started.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 30, 2019, 12:17:27 PM
That's right. The higher your invested amount, the sure higher your profits. Some cryptocurrencies can increase by a resounding 100% within 24 hours. Imagine a day trader who can risk as much as 100,000 USD on daily trading. It simply means that such a person would have made additional 100,000 USD within 24 hours. If he is lucky to repeat such like thrice a month, he could have amassed a whooping 300,000 USD from trading alone within that month. Any man, who says that $300,000 can not get you a dream home? Only the ignorance might think otherwise.
Activity: 172
Merit: 102
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 30, 2019, 11:54:11 AM
If there is a big risk, there is a big profit as well as a big loss of everything you had. And if you are not an experienced trader, then it is better not to risk large amounts of your capital. Even experienced traders insure their deposits with stop los.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 30, 2019, 11:30:41 AM
We can say that risk is directly proportional to return. Or it may be the other way around: return is directly proportional to risk. It's because the greater the possible return, the higher the risk. However, one cannot be really sure that he will get a high return by accepting more risk. There are some [investments] that contains more risk than the others. And that is one thing to keep in mind. Not all high risks means great return for it can also mean great loss. Just like what we usually say or hear or read around here, invest what you can afford to lose.

One final note: "One of the biggest decisions for any investor is selecting the appropriate level of risk. Risk tolerance differs depending on an individual investor’s current circumstances and future goals, and other factors as well." (Investopedia Staff, https://www.investopedia.com/university/concepts/concepts1.asp)

"Big risk = Big Result" is already attached to our ears. Risking everything on our ability to overcome the market. And it cannot be denied that what we do with large capital can also generate large profits. A reliable trader, able to make large profits when the market goes up and down with that large capital. And I believe that. Nothing is impossible with large capital, so don't be surprised by the small price movements one is able to make a big profit, because he uses large capital to get a big profit.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
April 30, 2019, 11:06:46 AM
Some people who strange to this case maybe they are not a traders IMO. A trader will know the concept big risk and big profit or big capital and big result but for those who didn't know it will ignore everything about an income a trader. They just know a trader will get a profit when the coin price up whilst the price coin always change every times, yeah I'll agree if someone has a big capital he will buy anything if he gets profit in any market situation.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
April 30, 2019, 10:57:14 AM
If you have big capital to the trading the return with is big also but even you have small capital you can still earn more money but it takes longtime or longterm before you reach that . Big risk can gives you better and good result if the coin or investment of you choose is very potential and legit.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 30, 2019, 10:25:30 AM
Yes it is true big risk big result this could be a huge win or a huge lose.
Back in 2018 the market was dropping down but I still made some profit from day trading.
And it would be enough proof for myself that even if the market is crashing traders could still make some profit if they know how to do it.
It is not by luck don't think that trading is just like gambling and leave it to luck it needs experience and knowledge.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
April 30, 2019, 10:11:23 AM

I do agree with you and yes i have seen traders with vast investment. Many are buying hundreds and thousands of coins which are more than $100 plus. Even when the coin value grows even a dollar obviously the traders get profits of hundred dollars and thousand dollars respectively. Where as small traders like me, have 2 coins worth of $200 plus, the earnings are tooo small. Planning to increase my capital though at times it is risky.
Pages:
Jump to: