Pages:
Author

Topic: Big risk ,big results. - page 32. (Read 5412 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 10:36:33 AM
I agree, with great risk comes great reward. Making a big investment will definitely provide huge profits. This actually applies to everything we do in this business. However, things could always go to the opposite end. Hence the cliche, only invest with what you can afford to lose. Those who have deeper pockets will always have the privilege of going big in terms of investments, however, for common bitcoiners like me, it's always best to stay safe when investing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
May 01, 2019, 10:34:33 AM
I can say is if you have a courage to lose then do the risk as long as you have a high chance to achieve or win that risk, many people as of now they think carefully or being wise even earning a little as long as they didn't want to lose big. But time is running if you have opportunity then grab it with no hesitation.
All the big risk will be worth it if you have enough knowledge and skills. There’s so much opportunities to come and it will just depend to us whether to grab it or just to skip and look for a better opportunity. Big results is not sure even if you took so much risk, so don’t be complacent, don’t get too attached with your coin sell to less the risk.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
May 01, 2019, 10:19:27 AM
Yes, big risk always gives big rewards as this is the basic formula of investment. Low risk always give you a limited profit but high risk investments always give big profits after checking your patience.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 10:08:12 AM
I can say is if you have a courage to lose then do the risk as long as you have a high chance to achieve or win that risk, many people as of now they think carefully or being wise even earning a little as long as they didn't want to lose big. But time is running if you have opportunity then grab it with no hesitation.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
May 01, 2019, 07:54:22 AM
I have seen the same thing myself as well but the problem always comes down to how to cash out when you need to. When you buy bitcoin at a large scale like lets say 100+ bitcoins that is usually not a problem because you can send money from your bank to another persons (or companies) bank account and nobody really bats an eye since you are free to do whatever you want with your money and that company usually pays taxes and all (the exchange you buy the bitcoins from).

Moreover, as soon as you make some profit and cash out and send that fiat back to your account it increases red flags in the bank and they notify the authorities on your movements of sending and receiving huge sums of money. I had seen someone on one of my telegram groups get into crypto with 150 bitcoins and dude had to wait 6 months until he got his money back.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 01, 2019, 07:33:51 AM
A guy bought a very big house, which triggered an argument on a telegram group.
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
I laughed at their ignorance.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
I'm not talking about traders who trade with small capital here.
The conclusion is that when you trade with massive capital ,you earn massively.

I guess that guy has already had a lot of money from crypto, and he already sell all of his coin in 2017, so now, he can buy a very big house. We don't know who is that guy, what is his business, and there is a possibility to earn huge money from crypto trading especially if he can cash out his money in 2017.

We can underestimate that guy because we don't know what he is doing and he doesn't tell us with details. Perhaps, people in the telegram group were jealous of that guy because they still trying to recover they're lost in this year while that guy can buy a very big house.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 01, 2019, 07:07:48 AM
actually the big risk can be minimized by managing risk. of course we need several strategies so that a large risk can be minimized. big risk and big results seemed like gambling, in investing in cryptocurrency requires a good analysis so that we can exit the market and enter the market correctly, so as to get measurable results too
Well, risk management can limit the risks in the investment process but when we are in an investment that has great risks, this risk management will not help them too much when situations in these investments are very unexpected and we don't have enough time to process. In addition, as you say, big risks and big results only talk about gambling, investment is not gambling, sometimes big risks do not bring great results, so investors need to calculate everything, from profits to risks that may occur before investing, actions such as gambling are not allowed in investment
That's partially true, but in my opinion the big risk will also provide big profits too, not only in gambling. for example when you believe the price of a coin will rise and you have to dare to allocate more funds to buy, and that means the risk will be much greater, but you have chance to get bigger profits also
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 06:21:41 AM
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
It also depends on when you trade, the timing is one of the important things if not the most
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 01, 2019, 06:00:41 AM
actually the big risk can be minimized by managing risk. of course we need several strategies so that a large risk can be minimized. big risk and big results seemed like gambling, in investing in cryptocurrency requires a good analysis so that we can exit the market and enter the market correctly, so as to get measurable results too
Well, risk management can limit the risks in the investment process but when we are in an investment that has great risks, this risk management will not help them too much when situations in these investments are very unexpected and we don't have enough time to process. In addition, as you say, big risks and big results only talk about gambling, investment is not gambling, sometimes big risks do not bring great results, so investors need to calculate everything, from profits to risks that may occur before investing, actions such as gambling are not allowed in investment
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
May 01, 2019, 04:12:18 AM
Every trader knows this rule about trading, the lower the capital, the lower the profit and the higher the capital, the higher the profit, but before one can really embark on the journey of trading with very huge capital, one must have really been a guru, otherwise we will just be risking the our future.

The same way trading with huge capital can make someone big time is the same way it can mar one, those that make exhibiting profit more are the ones that trades with huge capital and at the same time leverage high, if luck shines on their side, one of their trade is more than enough to buy three of those houses they are laughing at him for.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
May 01, 2019, 03:34:03 AM
And also one wrong step, mistake, unfortunate set of circumstances and you get into big problems. The higher the risks, the higher as you win and the potential losses.
Yes I have seen people that took big risk especially in buying Bitcoin and end up losing their everything. Sometimes taking big risks is not really worth it. It is best to be sure of what you’re going into, and when you’re not sure of what is going to be the result to, then its best to go with less of what you have and keep a reserve, so that if the risk you took puts you on the losing end, then you can still get back up with the reserve you have got. If you’re in a situation where you don’t have a reserve  then you’re definitely finished.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 3
May 01, 2019, 02:53:30 AM
That's one of the painful realities of the business world. If you are looking to making it huge in any investment ten you should think of putting in a huge amount. Unless you invest into a project that  just started but because of its tremendous progress other big investors would come on board then you can also sell some of your holding to make some good profits.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
May 01, 2019, 02:41:18 AM
Bigger risks brings bigger rewards but it’s not always the same for everyone, there are people that take big risks and end up losing. So you should always be prepared and also have an alternative in case what you planned fails.

And I don’t see why anyone should be bothering themselves about what another person’s decides to do with the profit they have made from trading bitcoin. If he decides to buy a house with it, it’s nobody’s business, that’s his decision and maybe that’s what he has been saving for all this while, so they don’t have to question him.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
May 01, 2019, 02:41:04 AM
I think the only problem for BIG RISKS, is the result. Either you get PROFIT or LOSS. But if we are only talking about BTC as the investment then of course you will earn profit in the long run since BTC price will definitely keep on rising.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
May 01, 2019, 02:37:33 AM
OP was right, having a big capital will also have a massively return but we are talking the same risk even how big or small in start capital in trading. For me, I'd like to have a huge capital than small capital at this same risk managing.
Trading is very profitable if you know how to make a perfect timing and also if you are lucky enough on this. However, we can't assure all these will lead us into a successful thing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
May 01, 2019, 02:29:58 AM
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
May 01, 2019, 02:25:47 AM
everything in crypto is almost all a big risk and nothing is that easy
I also play crypto as well as risk and return but yeah what if you fail to try again and understand yourself again
lack of knowledge or how when we fail
and what we have to do when we get satisfying results, like crypto
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
May 01, 2019, 02:06:09 AM
Big risk will get big result, if you are still afraid faced big risk maybe you will never get big result at your investment or trading, when you try to invest and faced big risk maybe you can get big result with higher of your profit.

I think this principle applies to business, or any kind of venture per se. As risks one takes get bigger and bigger, it would follow suit that the rewards, if such ventures would succeed, would be bigger as well. However, it's just a game of luck and courage so to speak, because as much as that principle or school of thought is true, what if the venture failed, it can also be a break point for one, especially if he is just starting up in one business. Same goes for the cryptocurrency market, as some have been successful for the risks they took, there are many more who have fallen down on their knees, some even quit, because this market is just too hard to deal with sometimes.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Indeed. Big risks may result big profits too but it can be also big losses. Most people here are thinking first the losses that's why they never get the chances to gain big profits because they're only using small capitals.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 30, 2019, 10:17:23 PM
One should equally have it in mind that it is possible that you could lose huge sum of money if the market go against you and you have no option other than to sell. But to those who can hold for a long time it could be difficult for such person to make looses.
Difficult if the market will succeed.
Buying now offers as a cheap price and its potential to increase is high, so holding is really effective, 5 years from now, there will be great development
and it's impossible it would not affect to the value of the coins we are holding, as long at it's a legitimate project.
Pages:
Jump to: