Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Problem of your Country ?? - page 22. (Read 7001 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 05:50:19 AM
Corruption followed by Drugs. If there is zero Corruption in my country, definitely there will be zero drugs too. Drugs can be sold because it made its way to my country through the back doors and law enforcers just turns a blind eye about it because they get bribed. Anyone who got caught will be released even if they are caught red handed because the judges as well are bribed.

I doubt that's true, there will probably be a lot less drugs yes but no society will ever be drug free. And it shouldnt be because drugs don't always mean trouble, most of the time they don't actually.
Activity: 38
January 27, 2018, 05:42:33 AM
Our biggest problem is the lack of vision and having too many governments in such a small country, they're always fighting about petty things and our country is nog moving forward because of it.
Activity: 27
January 27, 2018, 05:35:57 AM
Here in the Philippines is poverty, because of family increasing year by year. In today's generation or era, many copany's doesn't accept married couple or being a single parent even.
Activity: 153
January 27, 2018, 05:07:47 AM
In my country the biggest problem is drugs, because of drugs so many people involved in here and sometimes the person use drugs here attitude is changed he bacome abnormal,weak brain.
Activity: 116
January 27, 2018, 02:20:01 AM
I think the Biggest problem of your Country is the over population, poverty, drugs, corruption. I think that some countries have an law to control the over population like china that they have a law, the "one child policy" but the others did not view this law. this is the problem, if the country have a over population, it will cause poverty and poverty is the target of drug and corruption.

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
January 27, 2018, 02:01:37 AM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.

The major problems of my country was Unemployed people, poverty, drugs syndicate or the drug lords, and illegal loggers and populations. These must be resolve, but at the present administration now they are doing everything about this circumstances anyway. And so far so good it is in good progression.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
January 27, 2018, 12:53:05 AM
Corruption followed by Drugs. If there is zero Corruption in my country, definitely there will be zero drugs too. Drugs can be sold because it made its way to my country through the back doors and law enforcers just turns a blind eye about it because they get bribed. Anyone who got caught will be released even if they are caught red handed because the judges as well are bribed.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 12:48:36 AM
Economic Gap
in Indonesia is so severe that it causes problems. The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer. Because the government has not provided good education and health services. Although our President is working on this. But hopefully they can finally give what the people want.
Activity: 85
January 27, 2018, 12:34:19 AM
Turkey's biggest problem is exorbitant taxes. Those taxes are unacceptable for people who hardly keeping food on the table. We're also using the most expensive fuel of the world.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
January 27, 2018, 12:29:27 AM
In the Philippines the biggest problem are poverty, over-populated, corrupt government and lack of discipline. Our success were started in ourselves look at our neighbor country they very strict on law complianced.
Activity: 39
January 26, 2018, 11:13:04 PM
One of the biggest ptoblem in my country is over population. A problem that can never be resolved by the government. A problem that has a domino effect in each every individual. When a state is over populated, everyone is affected. There are many effects that this problem brings,like poor education that can cause unemployment. And unemployment that may cause poverty for those who are alredy poor. Then,this poverty may lead to doing of crime in order to support their needs.
Activity: 420
January 26, 2018, 10:56:59 PM
Here in my country i think its poverty millions of people are jobless and some of them cant even eat 3 times a day and dont forget corruption knows no bounds infecting both the rich and the poor.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
January 26, 2018, 10:43:34 PM
I am from Bangladesh. In our country unemployment is now the biggest problem. In this decade our people are now literate but there is lack of job that's why crimes are getting increase so fast. I think if we can say them about Bitcoin, they will find a source of income.
Activity: 126
January 26, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.

The biggest problem facing our country is the lack of jobs, low wages, corruption and a large number of unemployed people.
Activity: 17
January 26, 2018, 10:05:12 PM
POVERTY AND CORRUPTION
Activity: 33
January 26, 2018, 10:02:39 PM
the biggest problem of my
country is corruption...
Activity: 30
January 26, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

The biggest problem of my country is the drugs, the government can't control the drug addiction specially in minor students. My government use the power of the police or army and they fight against to the drugs lords but in some way to much killing in the side of innocent people.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2018, 08:00:23 PM
Corruption is a common problems among countries and I think it will not yet easily change. The society itself has its own problem, the system in which we currently live has a lot of negativity which pushes some people to commit unethical deeds such as crimes. This is what I think the problem in my country.
Activity: 53
January 26, 2018, 07:41:49 PM
In my country, The biggest problem in my country is Corruption in government and Poverty, People are taxed but ultimately we impose inefficient road and traffic regulations, lack of flood control system, and "road construction" They destroy some roads then immediately "fix it ", as a tactic for kickback.
Activity: 126
January 26, 2018, 05:39:09 PM
this are my country's biggest problem

power supply

corruption

greed

poverty

Pages:
Jump to: