Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Problem of your Country ?? - page 26. (Read 7001 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 17, 2018, 04:38:14 AM
corruption and drug addiction these are the biggest problem of my country. politicians here in the philippines are very corrupt and they also involved in illegal drugs.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 04:27:00 AM
poverty and corruption are just two of the major problems.  i also see lack of unity and crimes..not sure if it is possible to overcome.
Activity: 48
January 17, 2018, 04:23:43 AM
cost of living and religious laws
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
January 17, 2018, 04:16:25 AM
I live in Croatia, we have tons of problems the biggest are: Corruption, unemployment, emigration, high taxes.
I thought for a long time that the biggest problem are the politicians, but they are not really the problem.
Stupid people vote for stupid politicians and stupid politicians bring stupid laws. I have not figured out a solution for this situation.

You thought right, and you also said it yourself "stupid politicians bring stupid laws" yes it is indirectly that politicians are the biggest problem,
and people are also indirectly the problem but if you look at it with another point of view is that politicians have a great imagination when it comes to fooling people into voting for them...they know what they want and that is money, and they know how to use careless people to get it
Activity: 1764
Merit: 695
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
January 17, 2018, 04:02:38 AM
Increasingly damaged teenage morale, I mean it's common to see naked girls on the street, teenagers smoking and consuming drugs, excessive alcohol. Really, my young generation used to be better than the younger generation now Undecided
Activity: 210
January 17, 2018, 03:51:02 AM
I think poverty and we are slower than other countries in technologies.

poverty is the most biggest problem in our country....
there's a lot of no works and corruption,theres a lot of unsolving cases like a human traffickers,drugs and rape....
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 03:25:56 AM
In my Country, The biggest problem of my country is Corruption in the government and Poverty, The people are charged with taxes but we end up having inefficient implementation of road and traffic rules, lack of a flood control system, and "road constructions" (They destroy some roads then immediately "fix" it, as a tactic for kickback).
Activity: 26
January 17, 2018, 01:24:27 AM
Greed for money.
Greed for money begets corruption...
Begets crime...
War...
Activity: 315
January 17, 2018, 12:36:33 AM
even in my country the corruption is like a culture that has caused a small society to suffer more by corruption
but the biggest problem of his government in my country is indifferent and no matter the more rampant his corruption in my country .. there is an incident that makes me wonder about the hukun in my country
an elderly grandmother who stole some firewood in jail 2 years Sad
unscrupulous corruption of state money up to billions of dollars can relax relaxed enjoy his freedom !!!
whether this is in the mean with the more dull up and sharper down
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 16, 2018, 07:04:42 PM
aging of the population
Activity: 204
January 16, 2018, 03:34:23 PM
The biggest problem of the my country is corruption, drugs and poverty. I do not know how to change it.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
January 16, 2018, 01:12:57 PM
In my country biggest problem is money.
A lot of people in my country make 150$ a month.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 01:09:33 PM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.

POVERTY, CORRUPTION, DRUGS, TRAFFIC LACK OF JOB and EDUCATION SYSTEM!
poverty is not a new thing in the country that are in the stage of developing.
corruption is normal in the most country that must be stopped soon.
drugs really destroy the country especially the future of the people.
traffic slows the rise of the economy of any country.
lack of job will produce more unemployment and because of this all college graduate can't get a job, which is worse for people who are lack of education and diploma!
Activity: 3
January 16, 2018, 12:23:17 PM
You can build trust in the people around you and behave well for them Wink
Activity: 252
January 16, 2018, 12:17:19 PM
fools and roads =D (RUSSIA)
Activity: 112
January 16, 2018, 11:40:40 AM
I live in Croatia, we have tons of problems the biggest are: Corruption, unemployment, emigration, high taxes.
I thought for a long time that the biggest problem are the politicians, but they are not really the problem.
Stupid people vote for stupid politicians and stupid politicians bring stupid laws. I have not figured out a solution for this situation.
Activity: 108
Merit: 15
January 16, 2018, 11:13:03 AM
(((the deep state)))
Activity: 148
January 16, 2018, 11:11:05 AM
Biggest problem of every country ARE  CORRUPTION,  POVERTY,  OVER POPULATED,  HUNGER,  UNEMPLOYED, AND KILLING.  
Activity: 32
January 16, 2018, 11:09:59 AM
seriously i have been on bitcoin talk and never even knew there was this kind of sections in this forum... thought it was only bitcoin talks but i decided to explore it this week and im amazed......the problem of my own country is CORRUPTION AND MY PRESIDENT.... he behaves like he is a saint and blames the former administration for the ills befalling the country instead of trying to fix the problems
Activity: 126
January 16, 2018, 11:02:57 AM
Drugs, poverty, and corruption.
Pages:
Jump to: