Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Problem of your Country ?? - page 25. (Read 7001 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 09:39:27 PM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.

My country's biggest problem right now is corruption. Somehow I really hate the corrupt government. He only ate the people's money without thinking of the state's interests. I think corruption needs to be eradicated.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 09:16:01 PM
The biggest problem of my country is the government, my country is VENEZUELA this piece of earth has a government who does not care about the people and their well-being, their only concern is the money that they can steal.
And by other way the second biggest problem is the conformism of the of much of the people.  Cry
Activity: 224
January 17, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.
My country's biggest problem is corruption. Many politicians are corrupting the funds of our country. The money which are intended for the people were put in their pockets. They dont build strong infrastractures but they are substandards one. They dont care about the situation of our country.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 06:55:16 PM
The biggest problem of our country is poverty, pollution and corruption.
Activity: 190
January 17, 2018, 06:27:08 PM
I'm a Nigerian. The biggest problem of my country is mismanagement and insincerity by my government. The has has increased poverty level that people can hardly meet up on the average.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 05:52:17 PM
The biggest problem in my Country is power electricity...
Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
January 17, 2018, 05:51:22 PM
The biggest problem with the countries of this world that they turned away from our Creator, Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.

"All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being."  John 1:3
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 05:40:02 PM
I think the biggest problem in my country are the citizens themselves.
Activity: 98
January 17, 2018, 05:39:51 PM
There are several ways countries problems get complicated ;one is bad political systems, Corruption ,weak political instability,unemployment ,ethic crisis, illiteracy ,e.t.c.
Activity: 24
January 17, 2018, 05:03:46 PM
It's hard to think what would be the biggest problem in our country.
for me i list some of the biggest problem in Philippines based on my personal observation.
1. Crime and Corruption
2. Poverty
3.  Drugs
4. Poor public/ government facilities.
5. Traffic congestion
6. Infrastructure
7. Discipline
Activity: 110
LoveMe
January 17, 2018, 02:48:38 PM
Corruption is biggest problem face me to live in my country . no freedom and fair debate all controlled by big players who own money and their relative  .
Activity: 196
January 17, 2018, 02:44:20 PM
what is my country's biggest problem? I think all my citizens agree that our biggest problem is corruption and poverty
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 01:59:14 PM
Corruption has become a culture in my country.
A big case is happening in my country right now, remember this name : Setya Novanto (The Mighty Corruptor)
because the weakness of our country is a major problem of rampant corruption and has an impact on poverty and big unemployment
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 12:36:42 PM
biggest problem in my country is people are not try to invent new things. For that reason we are a developing country since 1950. We have to change our mind and find a way to invent new things. Then we can developed our country .   
Activity: 224
January 17, 2018, 09:35:05 AM
Waste production has doubled over the past ten years in our country. within next ten years will produce garbage at a rate of 50 tonnes per year. I think,Poor waste management in our country is a threat to human health and the environment.most countries have achieved a suitable garbage collection system.but our country haven't suitable waste management system. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
January 17, 2018, 09:04:31 AM
I think that in many countries, including mine, the biggest problem is corruption. Sad
In mine is corruption too, hunger, poverty, drugs, over population, natural calamities, early marriages, unemplyment and a lot more. But i guess countries having more problems than the rest are those who have corrupt government officials.
Activity: 238
January 17, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
The main problem is in my country poverty and unemployment. Poverty is the main problem that is hard to rid of. this is why people are suffering from poverty, they are too lazy to study, or to work. Another major problem in My country is Democracy, although considered a democratic country by others, I don't see it fair that many innocent lives are at stake because of a drug campaign that involves killing people who resist.

As well as my country is still in the developing world. compared with developed countries is very sad indeed. Because developing countries tend to have infrastructure that is still underdeveloped. Certainly in developing countries living standards of society can be practically low. Low living standards such as low incomes, education only up to primary school, high unemployment rates, uninhabitable housing. Those are some of the problems for developing countries, and the most serious main problem of developing countries is economic problem.

Activity: 56
January 17, 2018, 08:01:21 AM
Biggest problem of my country is lefty people exist. Communists and traitors being are one of the biggest issue in the society, I think.
Activity: 7
January 17, 2018, 04:57:58 AM

People believe in religion so blindly. And they live for religion only they dont do anything to make this world more beatiful.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
January 17, 2018, 04:46:51 AM
I am residing in Singapore, and the biggest problem here is the lack of space! Singapore is a very small nation, with a surface area of just 720 sq.kms (178,000 acres). The government is trying to increase the area through land reclamation, but it is not very easy.
Pages:
Jump to: