Author

Topic: Binance: $BNB The Future of Exchanges. - page 194. (Read 131405 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 08:17:19 PM
The business model is really interesting. The market cap is overblown because it's based on fees, not company value. Theoretically, this market cap/coin value could go sky high because it's not about profits nor direct company growth. Rather it is based upon usage if I'm not misunderstanding it. Kind of weird but when you look under the hood, owing a stake in the activity of a growing exchange is a great investment and is unprecedented I believe. The more they add, the greater the potential activity and the higher the BNB price. Throw in the company buyback and burn of these, it's hard to imagine how high it could go.

Perhaps I'm not quite clear on things though. I did read the white paper and the team is certainly accomplished which is my number 1 criteria for investment.

Good luck to everyone.

PS- there are some massive sell walls on bnb. Massive but there is also a ton of volume. 
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Donate --> 15B6eKDUmjbV21Ujwj32HCX7qctCeSuzyi
August 16, 2017, 07:49:42 PM
What do you guys recon this can realistically rise to? I keep seeing $10 from everyone but after the 24th are we expecting it to drop again? (the 50% fee thing)? (Probably totally wrong in my understanding..)
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 07:24:19 PM
And we lift up!  Grin
Same pattern as the 150% a few days ago. Steady grow on this one. A lot of money will flow into BNB with the new USDT pairs starting in 5 hours. Happy Trading!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 16, 2017, 05:25:06 PM
A next good chance to get quick x5 might be IFT

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/investfeed/#markets

they are launching next days

Where did you see this news?
I can not find anything
K4
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 03:56:16 PM
This past Sunday at about 4pm I transferred some Ether from Lykke exchange to Binance exchange's Ether deposit account. By 2pm yesterday (even until right now) I still hadn't received any Ether.

I send emails to both exchanges. Binance hasn't sent me a reply. Lykke sent me a reply, stating that they released the transaction and according to them it is successful. I asked Lykke why the transaction is under the "Internal Transaction" tab on Etherscan website, instead of the transaction being under the normal "Transaction", their response was that it is a smart contract transaction, and it is expected for it to be under the "Internal Transaction" tab.

The link below says that an "Internal Transaction" is not a real transaction.
https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/6429/normal-transactions-vs-internal-transactions-in-etherscan
An internal transaction is not a real transaction - it has no signature and is not included in the blockchain. It is the result of a contract initiating a value transfer, or calling another contract, typically using the CALL opcode.
The above comment was made in July 2016 though, not sure if that makes a difference.

Please note that on Sunday I also sent some Ether from Liqui exchange to Binance, and it was successful. I also sent BTCs from Luno to Binance, and I received those Bitcoins too on the Binance exchange.

I want to also state the I didn't make an error by entering the wrong Ether address on Lykke when sending Ether to Binance. I also didn't make an error by entering a BTC deposit address on Lykke instead of ETH deposit address, or something like that.

Did I just lose more than 2 Ether? I can see it, it's on Etherscan and the blockchain I suppose, but it's not on my Binance account.

Do you see the transaction in your history on Binance? There you should see the transaction and how many confirmation it needs to be available on Binance.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 03:29:24 PM
I am still trying to understand the Hcash coin that would be listed soon on Binance it looks more promising!
Activity: 509
August 16, 2017, 03:14:36 PM
Please contact to support department

I am sure problem in Lykke exchange not binance.com
Activity: 52
August 16, 2017, 01:47:04 PM
This past Sunday at about 4pm I transferred some Ether from Lykke exchange to Binance exchange's Ether deposit account. By 2pm yesterday (even until right now) I still hadn't received any Ether.

I send emails to both exchanges. Binance hasn't sent me a reply. Lykke sent me a reply, stating that they released the transaction and according to them it is successful. I asked Lykke why the transaction is under the "Internal Transaction" tab on Etherscan website, instead of the transaction being under the normal "Transaction", their response was that it is a smart contract transaction, and it is expected for it to be under the "Internal Transaction" tab.

The link below says that an "Internal Transaction" is not a real transaction.
https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/6429/normal-transactions-vs-internal-transactions-in-etherscan
An internal transaction is not a real transaction - it has no signature and is not included in the blockchain. It is the result of a contract initiating a value transfer, or calling another contract, typically using the CALL opcode.
The above comment was made in July 2016 though, not sure if that makes a difference.

Please note that on Sunday I also sent some Ether from Liqui exchange to Binance, and it was successful. I also sent BTCs from Luno to Binance, and I received those Bitcoins too on the Binance exchange.

I want to also state the I didn't make an error by entering the wrong Ether address on Lykke when sending Ether to Binance. I also didn't make an error by entering a BTC deposit address on Lykke instead of ETH deposit address, or something like that.

Did I just lose more than 2 Ether? I can see it, it's on Etherscan and the blockchain I suppose, but it's not on my Binance account.
Activity: 326
August 16, 2017, 12:07:23 PM
Everything about Binance exchange seems good except for the fact it is centralized. Which means potential scam. Don't get me wrong, but such risk is always there...
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
August 16, 2017, 12:01:43 PM
this will let the price of bnb explode
Activity: 509
August 16, 2017, 11:52:38 AM
HealthCareChain(HCC)

Binance.com
25 minutes ago Updated
The token for the healthcare chain will be abbreviated as HCC。

HCC attributes
It will be proof of the right of the system for profit. Users who hold the currency will be able to receive regular income dividends and other benefits from the system in proportion to their shareholdings. Income distribution (total system net profit - secondary market repurchase HCC capital) * HCC shares.
It will be the prevailing currency of the system based on the personal service of the public chain.
Personal services based on the public blockchain

Mobile client is not only a data block chain extension of the tool for patients with medical practice, but also it is the mobile wallet HCC system, where patients can operate data based on the client  end of blockchain, and use tokens, health care, insurance, instrument, medical and other services.

Link

Activity: 70
August 16, 2017, 11:11:56 AM
Where can I buy this at?
August 16, 2017, 11:01:20 AM
BNB is one of the safest bets in crypto now..  The Binance exchange will become one of top 3 exchanges.. regarding the price rise of BNB, after we have seen such jump in one day, from 14.000  to 33.000 sat in one day, and this understandable (and desirable) correction to area 25.000-29.000 sat that we have now, we can expect progress at the rate of cca 20-30 % per week, till the price of 3-4 $.

If you are looking a coin for 10x in short time, it is too late, it is already up 4x...so look further. But if you look for something safer  (if there is something safe in crypto at all), and moderate with decent % of earning, you can buy it now..it is not too late for that.

Can you explain what exactly BNB token does and why the exchange need it? I am looking at it but tbh I don't understand what isthe value of the BNB token...

BNB is used to pay fees on exchange with discount.   To make the long story short.. the price of BNB will reflect (and follow) the strength and importance of Binance exchange. And since the Binance exchange is at its infancy, and significant growth is predicted for it (in my opinion, it will overtake large numer of clients/traders not only from Asia, but also the old clients from Poloniex, for example, because of Polo problems...), so should the price of BNB rise along and in correlation with it.

ah, OK. So, basically, the larger Binance exchange becomes the more expensive BNB gets. But dose Binance exchange have some edge over other exchanges people already used to? I think they must attract more projects/tokens, especially ones that are in ICO stage now.

It has an advantage over Polo: it isn't a fucked up rigged system with zero staff and a 365 turnaround time on support tickets.

Anything has advantage over Polo crap, lol. I never used it, although I do have account with them. Why people use Polo is beyond me. It's terrible.
Activity: 537
August 16, 2017, 10:25:05 AM
BNB is one of the safest bets in crypto now..  The Binance exchange will become one of top 3 exchanges.. regarding the price rise of BNB, after we have seen such jump in one day, from 14.000  to 33.000 sat in one day, and this understandable (and desirable) correction to area 25.000-29.000 sat that we have now, we can expect progress at the rate of cca 20-30 % per week, till the price of 3-4 $.

If you are looking a coin for 10x in short time, it is too late, it is already up 4x...so look further. But if you look for something safer  (if there is something safe in crypto at all), and moderate with decent % of earning, you can buy it now..it is not too late for that.

Can you explain what exactly BNB token does and why the exchange need it? I am looking at it but tbh I don't understand what isthe value of the BNB token...

BNB is used to pay fees on exchange with discount.   To make the long story short.. the price of BNB will reflect (and follow) the strength and importance of Binance exchange. And since the Binance exchange is at its infancy, and significant growth is predicted for it (in my opinion, it will overtake large numer of clients/traders not only from Asia, but also the old clients from Poloniex, for example, because of Polo problems...), so should the price of BNB rise along and in correlation with it.

ah, OK. So, basically, the larger Binance exchange becomes the more expensive BNB gets. But dose Binance exchange have some edge over other exchanges people already used to? I think they must attract more projects/tokens, especially ones that are in ICO stage now.

It has an advantage over Polo: it isn't a fucked up rigged system with zero staff and a 365 turnaround time on support tickets.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 16, 2017, 10:23:36 AM
Honestly, the more exchanges out there, the better for everyone. Spread the volume around, and give better options and let traders spread their bankrolls around. This maybe reduces risk of MtGox and force the bigger exchanges to finally improve on their very crappy customer service. Win-win situation.
August 16, 2017, 10:19:13 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 517
August 16, 2017, 10:12:13 AM
A next good chance to get quick x5 might be IFT

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/investfeed/#markets

they are launching next days
Jump to: