Author

Topic: Binance: $BNB The Future of Exchanges. - page 191. (Read 131419 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 02:23:07 PM
Binance has taken everyone by surprise. growing fast and getting an upgrade soon.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/20/binance-announces-platform-upgrade-introduce-new-features

i guess 5$ is easy when there are new additions on Aug 23

Activity: 224
August 20, 2017, 12:50:44 PM
how i misss this still dont know.2.40 still cheap in my opinion.

It's still very cheap this will get to $20 by mid september. Don't wait any longer.

really? whats so speacial with bnb? I think poloniex and bittrex is way much better with bnb. even liqui is more easy to use than this exchange.

dude the exchange has been out in only a month and is topping into top 10 volume in exchanges. Of course it's not going to be like bittrex, bittrex has been out way longer. Binance will perfect their system in the coming months. If you see a company exceed this fast and this well, wouldn't you regret not investing in BNB a month from now? Watch and see if you want to lose another opportunity to make a huge profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 20, 2017, 11:31:24 AM

It's still very cheap this will get to $20 by mid september. Don't wait any longer.

really? whats so speacial with bnb? I think poloniex and bittrex is way much better with bnb. even liqui is more easy to use than this exchange.
August 20, 2017, 11:03:24 AM

Activity: 392
August 20, 2017, 09:56:26 AM
it can easily do a $neo + it has REAL use binance could be the next polo or trex and this coin will be priceless
Activity: 357
August 20, 2017, 08:52:32 AM
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
August 20, 2017, 07:37:07 AM
Binance seem to be a coin that will be needed for many things. For fees, for icos, the future is promising for this question, no wonder it moved up as it did for now
binance exchange owners listen well to their customers too, and this is something that can only be liked
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
August 20, 2017, 05:59:52 AM
It has just gone over $2.40 so it is closing in on the $3 dollar mark. Reaching $5 before 24 Aug is certainly a possibility. A good quality exchange with a chance to reduce trading fees makes this a good investment for both the short and longer term.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 20, 2017, 03:32:11 AM

Ehi Lokkom I just wonder. I already knew those things and I thought you knew more news.
I also have Binancecoin and I hope tomorrow is $ 5 and August 24th to $ 20   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
August 20, 2017, 03:23:53 AM
there are lots of good review with Binance, might as well check this out. I believe they have better features than other exchanges available, let's see how they will compete with big markets.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 20, 2017, 03:04:56 AM
What ads have been made?
You can't say so and then do not show anything!
August 20, 2017, 02:57:11 AM
BNB will be rising to $3 tomorrow, a lot of announcements have just been made. Here it goes!
Activity: 140
August 19, 2017, 11:58:47 PM
Coindash is my suggestion , best development team to deal with an ico hack event.
You can buy it at etherdelta, it has the biggest volume, still has not listed by any main exchanges like bittrex, very big potential .
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 11:41:08 PM
Binance can be 5$ in coming weeks.
It is having a very good weeks.
It has potential to grow faster than any other coin.
And people are also talking about it.

Hopefully less whales and trading bots will be manipulating the price once the trading fees are active on 24th August.
Activity: 263
August 19, 2017, 08:17:31 PM
How to join Binance's Slack group?
Activity: 630
Merit: 374
August 19, 2017, 03:29:57 PM
Binance can be 5$ in coming weeks.
It is having a very good weeks.
It has potential to grow faster than any other coin.
And people are also talking about it.
Activity: 52
August 19, 2017, 03:06:11 PM
Information made available on their site https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000773732--Free-Trade-Fee says "All the trading fee in our Binance.com will be free from July, 25th,2017, 0:00 to August 24th, 2017, 24:00 (Beijing time)."  

I expect some major upward price movement when and after fees start being paid using BNB, with new listing there would be some serious market action on Binance also combined with upcoming ICOs.
Yep, just hold and be prepared to fly away. BNB will shine on 24th

I bought at US$0.58, and almost sold at US$0.95 after a huge dip from US$1.4. Thank goodness I didn't. I will HODL until I give it to my future children as an inheritance Smiley.
Activity: 52
August 19, 2017, 03:02:42 PM
This past Sunday at about 4pm I transferred some Ether from Lykke exchange to Binance exchange's Ether deposit account. By 2pm yesterday (even until right now) I still hadn't received any Ether.

I send emails to both exchanges. Binance hasn't sent me a reply. Lykke sent me a reply, stating that they released the transaction and according to them it is successful. I asked Lykke why the transaction is under the "Internal Transaction" tab on Etherscan website, instead of the transaction being under the normal "Transaction", their response was that it is a smart contract transaction, and it is expected for it to be under the "Internal Transaction" tab.

The link below says that an "Internal Transaction" is not a real transaction.
https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/6429/normal-transactions-vs-internal-transactions-in-etherscan
An internal transaction is not a real transaction - it has no signature and is not included in the blockchain. It is the result of a contract initiating a value transfer, or calling another contract, typically using the CALL opcode.
The above comment was made in July 2016 though, not sure if that makes a difference.

Please note that on Sunday I also sent some Ether from Liqui exchange to Binance, and it was successful. I also sent BTCs from Luno to Binance, and I received those Bitcoins too on the Binance exchange.

I want to also state the I didn't make an error by entering the wrong Ether address on Lykke when sending Ether to Binance. I also didn't make an error by entering a BTC deposit address on Lykke instead of ETH deposit address, or something like that.

Did I just lose more than 2 Ether? I can see it, it's on Etherscan and the blockchain I suppose, but it's not on my Binance account.

Do you see the transaction in your history on Binance? There you should see the transaction and how many confirmation it needs to be available on Binance.

I joined Binance's Slack group, and spoke to Roger Wang via private messages. He then fixed things for me and I got my Ether deposit after an hour of chatting to him today.

He told me the issue was that their system didn't automatically pick up my transaction, so my Ether was just sitting in the blockchain waiting for Binance's approval, at least that's how I understood it. He fixed by doing it manually.

Sending emails to Binance's is a waste it seems. I guess they're busy developing their exchange and making us money with their coin growth Smiley. Slack is best if you request assistance.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
August 19, 2017, 01:02:58 PM
Information made available on their site https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000773732--Free-Trade-Fee says "All the trading fee in our Binance.com will be free from July, 25th,2017, 0:00 to August 24th, 2017, 24:00 (Beijing time)."  

I expect some major upward price movement when and after fees start being paid using BNB, with new listing there would be some serious market action on Binance also combined with upcoming ICOs.
Yep, just hold and be prepared to fly away. BNB will shine on 24th
Jump to: