Author

Topic: Binance: $BNB The Future of Exchanges. - page 195. (Read 131398 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 10:03:27 AM
BNB is one of the safest bets in crypto now..  The Binance exchange will become one of top 3 exchanges.. regarding the price rise of BNB, after we have seen such jump in one day, from 14.000  to 33.000 sat in one day, and this understandable (and desirable) correction to area 25.000-29.000 sat that we have now, we can expect progress at the rate of cca 20-30 % per week, till the price of 3-4 $.

If you are looking a coin for 10x in short time, it is too late, it is already up 4x...so look further. But if you look for something safer  (if there is something safe in crypto at all), and moderate with decent % of earning, you can buy it now..it is not too late for that.

Can you explain what exactly BNB token does and why the exchange need it? I am looking at it but tbh I don't understand what isthe value of the BNB token...

BNB is used to pay fees on exchange with discount.   To make the long story short.. the price of BNB will reflect (and follow) the strength and importance of Binance exchange. And since the Binance exchange is at its infancy, and significant growth is predicted for it (in my opinion, it will overtake large numer of clients/traders not only from Asia, but also the old clients from Poloniex, for example, because of Polo problems...), so should the price of BNB rise along and in correlation with it.

In other words -- It adds another form of currency and additional things to worry about when trading? Do we not have enough exchanges already? Why would I buy into a new one that is also trying to market it's own crypto? Makes no sense to me.

It is not currency, it is asset, important difference. It's purpose is not paying, like at Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc..
Regarding the question  do we have enough exchanges already - welcome to free market.
(bso you culd ask, why do we need new car producer, Tesla, when we already have 100 "old" car producers?)
 It can be 1000 exchanges, I do not mind. Personally, I have most confidence in Bittrex, and much more confidence in Binance than in Poloniex.

Additionally, I  will day trade a lot on Binance, and could use 50 % discount on fees..

Except cars have been produced for more than 100 years. Cryptos have been exchanged for what? About 10 years & still less than 3% of the population knows they even exist.  If you want to make comparisons, you might consider the fact that it would have been silly to have 18 car manufacturers in 1915 -- when few people used or even knew of the existence of automobiles. That would be a more accurate comparison.

You might not mind if there was 1000 exchanges -- but having an excessive supply of exchanges, just makes each exchange less important/valuable. Which doesn't bode well for the BNB "asset" you currently hold.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 09:32:34 AM
BNB is one of the safest bets in crypto now..  The Binance exchange will become one of top 3 exchanges.. regarding the price rise of BNB, after we have seen such jump in one day, from 14.000  to 33.000 sat in one day, and this understandable (and desirable) correction to area 25.000-29.000 sat that we have now, we can expect progress at the rate of cca 20-30 % per week, till the price of 3-4 $.

If you are looking a coin for 10x in short time, it is too late, it is already up 4x...so look further. But if you look for something safer  (if there is something safe in crypto at all), and moderate with decent % of earning, you can buy it now..it is not too late for that.

Can you explain what exactly BNB token does and why the exchange need it? I am looking at it but tbh I don't understand what isthe value of the BNB token...

BNB is used to pay fees on exchange with discount.   To make the long story short.. the price of BNB will reflect (and follow) the strength and importance of Binance exchange. And since the Binance exchange is at its infancy, and significant growth is predicted for it (in my opinion, it will overtake large numer of clients/traders not only from Asia, but also the old clients from Poloniex, for example, because of Polo problems...), so should the price of BNB rise along and in correlation with it.

In other words -- It adds another form of currency and additional things to worry about when trading? Do we not have enough exchanges already? Why would I buy into a new one that is also trying to market it's own crypto? Makes no sense to me.

It is not currency, it is asset, important difference. It's purpose is not paying, like at Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc..
Regarding the question  do we have enough exchanges already - welcome to free market.
(bso you culd ask, why do we need new car producer, Tesla, when we already have 100 "old" car producers?)
 It can be 1000 exchanges, I do not mind. Personally, I have most confidence in Bittrex, and much more confidence in Binance than in Poloniex.

Additionally, I  will day trade a lot on Binance, and could use 50 % discount on fees..

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 08:57:42 AM

Activity: 509
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 08:52:06 AM
Imagine if Poloneix did this be no video as there is no staff lol

The Binance office and team great video they seem to have there sh$t together nothing to hide in the video (beside the lunch room lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yIxA8nmEjs

nice  Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 08:33:53 AM
Imagine if Poloneix did this be no video as there is no staff lol

The Binance office and team great video they seem to have there sh$t together nothing to hide in the video (beside the lunch room lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yIxA8nmEjs

August 16, 2017, 08:03:57 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
August 16, 2017, 07:59:12 AM
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001075752-Binance-Announced-Strategic-Partnership-With-Hcash
Binance has announced a strategic partnership with Hcash on August 10, 2017. Binance will be the first exchange of Hshare (Hcash token) in the global market.

USDT/BTC/ETH pairs added aswell

In their policy it is said that popular coins are added, as HCC hit, the site hcc.top .... site 1 month, curves and anti-virus screams
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001095432

BTM and BNB awesome

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001094331-Binance-Will-Add-USDT-Market-Soon-Updated-

Binance.com
3 hours ago Updated

Dear All,

We will start BTC/USDT、ETH/USDT trading on Binance exchange at 12pm. Aug 17, 2017 (Thursday) Beijing Time. The deposit of USDT has opened.

Tether USDT is a cryptocurrency asset issued on the Bitcoin blockchain via the Omni Layer Protocol. Each USDT unit is backed by a U.S Dollar held in the reserves of the Tether Limited and can be redeemed through the Tether Platform. So 1 USDT is always equivalent to 1 USD.

When the cryptocurrency price is decreasing in the market, you can always exchange your individual cryptocrrency  to USDT to avoid price risk.

Perfect
I am pretty sure this going to be huge exchange
Activity: 326
August 16, 2017, 07:49:09 AM

If you are looking a coin for 10x in short time, it is too late, it is already up 4x...so look further. But if you look for something safer  (if there is something safe in crypto at all), and moderate with decent % of earning, you can buy it now..it is not too late for that.

Activity: 67
August 16, 2017, 07:44:23 AM
I think a 1-2 days before 24 August this coin will rise very quickly just my opinion.
August 16, 2017, 07:39:42 AM

If you are looking a coin for 10x in short time, it is too late, it is already up 4x...so look further. But if you look for something safer  (if there is something safe in crypto at all), and moderate with decent % of earning, you can buy it now..it is not too late for that.
Activity: 5
August 16, 2017, 07:28:18 AM
Yes, same with me. Put my last money in, on BNB (and BTM). Looking forward that this exchange goes big. I also like the tools they have to draw within the charts, e.g. Trendline, Rectangle.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
August 16, 2017, 07:22:56 AM
I'm feeling good about BNB.

I bought some Binance tokens and also have good feelings about it. Bought it at high price unfortunately Grin

Yea me too, but that's ok because it will double next week!

Yeah, no complaints  Cool
 I wish I could get some more, but not seems possible for me right now  Undecided
Activity: 537
August 16, 2017, 07:19:20 AM

I bought some Binance tokens and also have good feelings about it. Bought it at high price unfortunately Grin

Yea me too, but that's ok because it will double next week!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
August 16, 2017, 07:15:53 AM

Activity: 537
August 16, 2017, 07:08:56 AM
August 16, 2017, 07:04:11 AM
In their policy it is said that popular coins are added, as HCC hit, the site hcc.top .... site 1 month, curves and anti-virus screams

BTM and BNB awesome

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001094331-Binance-Will-Add-USDT-Market-Soon-Updated-

Binance.com
3 hours ago Updated

Dear All,

We will start BTC/USDT、ETH/USDT trading on Binance exchange at 12pm. Aug 17, 2017 (Thursday) Beijing Time. The deposit of USDT has opened.

Tether USDT is a cryptocurrency asset issued on the Bitcoin blockchain via the Omni Layer Protocol. Each USDT unit is backed by a U.S Dollar held in the reserves of the Tether Limited and can be redeemed through the Tether Platform. So 1 USDT is always equivalent to 1 USD.

When the cryptocurrency price is decreasing in the market, you can always exchange your individual cryptocrrency  to USDT to avoid price risk.
Activity: 48
August 16, 2017, 04:01:31 AM
August 16, 2017, 03:43:46 AM
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001075752-Binance-Announced-Strategic-Partnership-With-Hcash
Binance has announced a strategic partnership with Hcash on August 10, 2017. Binance will be the first exchange of Hshare (Hcash token) in the global market.

USDT/BTC/ETH pairs added aswell
Activity: 11
August 15, 2017, 05:16:44 PM
No don't buy now it just pumped for this August 24th thing. Never buy on a pump. If you want to hold this coin then wait for it to come down, which it will undoubtedly.

Actually... I just took a look at their announcement - https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000497111-Binance-Coin-BNB-

40% premine plus ICO.

LOL! what the fuck? Anyone who buys this is a dimwit.

We already have a good working decentralized exchange its called bitshares. This is just a cash grab. you'll loose money if you buy this.

They are actually buying coins from the market and burning them with 20% of their profits every quarter until they've burnt 50% of supply...
Activity: 88
August 15, 2017, 02:47:17 PM
i understand some people FOMOing in every way. But this is not a 10 BTC volume market like if someone tries to pump a shitcoin on bittrex with telegram. Binance is a LEGIT chinese exchange with a VERY big volume.
The team is absolutly legit (compared to other top 30 projects) and the progress of the last month is amazing.
Make your own choices. Never buy nor sell because of some posts on bitcointalk. Inform yourself and decide then.
Jump to: