Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Coin - Not Far From The Falling - page 4. (Read 12463 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Binance coin is not going to fall or crash. BNB is being ready for a new bull run. The cryptocurrency managed to add over 20% in the third Q of June, and this is the best sign of the future crypto run than can start in autumn.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I very much like this project for investments. BNB is very interesting coin. Its main plus is an opportunity to receive the ticket for participation in IEO at the Binance exchange. All IEO projects on this the exchanges made big profit for the investors.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Binance coin is a promising coin with good future for sure, but buying it at the ATH price is not the best investment idea, I think.  Huh
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes and until now. Binance coin has increased to $ 40 and it will continue to increase in the future. BNB will not collapse and I am confident that BNB will surpass ETH in the future if CZ does his job well.

Price of BNB is making new ATH every couple days, so much about falling. Some people are funny with their predictions, and time shows everything, who is
right and who is wrong.
   There is thread here on forum, about BNB overtaking ETH. With this speed, if they continue to grow so fast, that will be very possible in next year.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Yes and until now. Binance coin has increased to $ 40 and it will continue to increase in the future. BNB will not collapse and I am confident that BNB will surpass ETH in the future if CZ does his job well.

Of course, CZ won't allow it to collapse, although it has it's down, the coin seems to be going strong and now that bitcoin has made a run again, for sure majority of the alts including Binance coin will also go up. Just like you said, it goes to $40, who would have thought it will go as high as that today? But as far as surpassing ETH, it will take years though, ETH has established itself. Unless major projects shifts to Binance net, ETH will still go and far in the next coming years.
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
Activity: 1260
Really not far ? I think Binance coin not even close from falling.
The coin price still increasing since it got hacked. They burn the coin sometimes, makes the price increase more.
More demands and low supply, that will be the best thing for value of the coin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Based on binance recent develepment I don't see this coin falling. Recently they launch their own blockchain pretty much like ethereum but I dont see smart contract yet and the launchpad adding some demands on the coin I think this coin will reach $100 in no time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
The market made a good upward movement and reached ATH . We have a resistance zone between 24.00 and 25.00 levels and the 1st attempt to pass this zone. More likely that the price will bounce and correct the previous movement. It will be logical if we can use this word and this market together. For confirmation of the price reversal we need to wait for the close price of the daily candle. If it is below 24.00 level and the bearish candle is strong, we will get the 1st signal confirming the bouncing from the resistance.

RSI is going to confirm the price reversal in the overbought zone. MACD histogram and in some timelines will be able to support a possible downward movement. The market looks overbought and the downward movement in the medium term will be a logical movement in the bullish structure.

It seems you have knowledge of technical analysis. But you should also consider the BNB coin fundamentals because Binance fully backs up BNB Coin and Binance is an exchangers with considerable profits and with large transactions
Activity: 798
Sorry, you are wrong! BNB is far from the falling! They are doing a lot of good things at the same time! After every IEO completion, BNB price goes higher! Right now Binance has many sub-services like Binance DEX, Trust wallet, Binance Chain, IEO, IDO and many more things! They are growing every day, So, there is no possibility for the Binance coin to fall!
I agree, binance coin prices continue to rise and seen DEX binary transactions continue to increase. I think if there are a lot of altcoins switch using BNB Chain, the transaction against BNB will continue to increase and also the BNB price will continue to rise.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
The Binance coin is still at its active growth phase. It is not likely going to stop now. Even if people ry to spread FUD about it, it will still find its way to the top.
Several strategies have been deployed towards that, yet they failed. Although some were afraid and tried to dump what they had, yet it never had any significant effect on its price.

Binance coin just broke the highest price at $ 38 and I think the price could increase again. With the back up of a large exchanger, and also DEX already running, I think the BNB coin can break the price of $ 50 and maybe more because many projects are turning to BNB Chain
Activity: 854
The Binance coin is still at its active growth phase. It is not likely going to stop now. Even if people ry to spread FUD about it, it will still find its way to the top.
Several strategies have been deployed towards that, yet they failed. Although some were afraid and tried to dump what they had, yet it never had any significant effect on its price.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
Sorry, you are wrong! BNB is far from the falling! They are doing a lot of good things at the same time! After every IEO completion, BNB price goes higher! Right now Binance has many sub-services like Binance DEX, Trust wallet, Binance Chain, IEO, IDO and many more things! They are growing every day, So, there is no possibility for the Binance coin to fall!
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Looking back at your prediction you're wrong, but bnb is on the pick point like it used to be back in april, we are even higher, so correction is coming, just wait it!
Market correction will definitely happen before the end of this year but that doesn't mean it will totally affect the of BNB cause the recent hack issue which Binance users get the funds the previous IEO (example BTT) which launched by the exchange experienced an improvement in price have make a lot of crypto traders and investors trust in Binance and the user/investor  the exchange receive the higher the surge in price of BNB.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
The more Bitcoin price growing the more BNB price will grow too so there is no way it would fall. Besides, i know it's been hyped up but i hope those investors won't dump away their coin just because they see such price growing. It would fall to bearish if they did dump but so far there is no way they will be doing that since Bitcoin is starting to break the $10k resistance level.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
 its 1 on market trade, how to fall? this will go very high
Activity: 700
Looking back at your prediction you're wrong, but bnb is on the pick point like it used to be back in april, we are even higher, so correction is coming, just wait it!
Activity: 364
I don't see Binance coin falling or going down because of the recent market movement. There's no way Binance coin is going to die out anytime soon. It will survive.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
i don't see Binance coin going down now with the recently market movement. it keeps increasing. i am confident that binance token will reach 50usd before december. since the exchange remains the number one on the top chat.
When topic like this one occurs, it is early signals of coming all time high, and after that, deeply falls. Looking back at 2017, you will see that Bitcoin kept rising after lots of newspapers realized warnings and predictions that Bitcoin hit the range of bubble. Some mo the later, Buble started to burst. That might be the same pattern for Binance, that might ride more from now on; but the coin has come closely to its bubble. You can sell sooner, much lower than all time high of Binance coin, from which bubble starts. Because even at current price, investors have earned lots of profits from the coin. When bubble burst, they will have cheaper price to buy Binance coin back.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
i don't see Binance coin going down now with the recently market movement. it keeps increasing. i am confident that binance token will reach 50usd before december. since the exchange remains the number one on the top chat.
Pages:
Jump to: