Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Coin - Not Far From The Falling - page 5. (Read 12463 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Will we see Binance coin bubble? I guess we will see it occur, after hitting its new all all time high. There is no exponential rise that is not followed by dramatic decrease. Lessons from 2017, on Bitcoin, on altcoins, on tokens, told us everything. It is just our perspective, accepting the fact, or deny it. It is hard to predict how long Binance coin will go before it officially corrected; but when everyone say Binance around the globe, it is time to sell Binance coin, and find other coins to invest.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I also think that the recent events around Binance Coin are speculation. The price may of course fall by 20-30%, but this is temporary and I plan to also buy this coin.

Honestly, most cryptocurrencies are speculation than anything else. This applies especially to altcoins and tokens. Exchange-based coins, being tokens themselves without real innovation, are simply speculative in this regard. Of course, they have some level of use, since obtaining such tokens will give you numerous benefits. This results in a partial increase in price, as demand rises for them across the market.

Still, all that goes up in price has to go down somehow. We've seen that Bitcoin kept growing in price until it began declining massively in value like a roller coaster. The same thing can happen with Binance Coin (BNB) and other exchange-based coins that are being pumped in the market right now. Despite this, there's a possibility that BNB will become extremely valuable in the future since Binance exchange is very prominent within the crypto space.

Nonetheless, BNB may very well be a token that's too big to fail. Which is why, it's best to buy and hodl some while prices are low, to profit when it reaches new All-time-highs. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think BNB token is reaching its peak for now, not that many room for growth, people think the incentive for the price to keep growing is still there, people need to understand that as long as Binance wants to be regulated its growth would be curtailed, just look at Poloniex what happens to the exchange
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I also think that BNB may fall soon.
Especially in light of the latest news about blocking U.S. customers.
This will lead to a decrease in trading volumes by 20-30%, which of course will also affect the price of the BNB token.
Nah, Binance will open a US version of its trading platform so I don't think it will have a huge impact for them. I think you interpret the news very wrong, they may have closed it to US residents for now, but they are coming up with a new trading platform that is going to be follow the US regulations (crypto as commodities vs security tokens). Of course BNB will fall but I don't think it will go that low, in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
I also think that BNB may fall soon.
Especially in light of the latest news about blocking U.S. customers.
This will lead to a decrease in trading volumes by 20-30%, which of course will also affect the price of the BNB token.
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
In my knowledge we should buy right now as we always should buy high and sell low. I will hold until 10$ then sell.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I think that this is all Binance Coin speculation will grow as the child went up and Bitcoin will carry all the coins with me. I believe that he has a good future and he has a very big potential.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
Since April Binance Coin showed probably the best progress among cryptocurrencies. Your predicton was totally wrong and you caused a damage to people that followed your ideas, those who sold BNB coins. Thats why I do not post any predictions because you never know what happen.
but if it happen , i think much investors and traders will rebuy this coins in huge amount.no matter for me if binance make correction .i will be happy for this moment.binance coin has good future, they have product that really needed by cryptocurrency community.
I also think that the recent events around Binance Coin are speculation. The price may of course fall by 20-30%, but this is temporary and I plan to also buy this coin.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Since April Binance Coin showed probably the best progress among cryptocurrencies. Your predicton was totally wrong and you caused a damage to people that followed your ideas, those who sold BNB coins. Thats why I do not post any predictions because you never know what happen.
but if it happen , i think much investors and traders will rebuy this coins in huge amount.no matter for me if binance make correction .i will be happy for this moment.binance coin has good future, they have product that really needed by cryptocurrency community.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I have absolutely no doubts that BNB will fall to 20 bucks or lower, because they are raising already for several months, and unfortunately no coin can show the positive trend the whole time. But after a quick fall, they will raise again for sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
It is fact, and no one can deny such fact, but it is time for us to remember famous statement of Warren Buffet. I think we should start to seriously think of risks when investing in Binance coin during those days. I don't say that you won't be able to earn profits if you buy Binance coin now, tomorrow, or some days later; but I think if you focus on risk-benefit leverage, it might be better to stay away from Binance coin. I believe that we can have better price to buy Binance coin months later.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Currently, the BNB is in local correction. But in general, the trend is up. It is worth considering that this asset is a very good investment, since the Binance Exchange offers bonuses and all sorts of exclusive offers for holders of these coins.

Exactly. Binance is the biggest crypto exchange in the world nowadays. It's no wonder why its BNB token is on a good trend, while other cryptocurrencies are stagnant in price across the market. The bonuses, and discounts offered by Binance for hodlers of BNB, makes the token a highly demanded one within the mainstream world. Other exchange-based tokens/cryptocurrencies like KuCoin Shares, had been on an uptrend across the market but not in the same way as BNB.

Considering how prominent Binance exchange is nowadays, the BNB token seems to be too big to fail. Now that Binance has created a decentralized exchange, I believe that demand for the BNB token will be greater than it was before. Hence, it could reach prices above $150 in the not-so-distant future. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
The market made a good upward movement and reached ATH . We have a resistance zone between 24.00 and 25.00 levels and the 1st attempt to pass this zone. More likely that the price will bounce and correct the previous movement. It will be logical if we can use this word and this market together. For confirmation of the price reversal we need to wait for the close price of the daily candle. If it is below 24.00 level and the bearish candle is strong, we will get the 1st signal confirming the bouncing from the resistance.

RSI is going to confirm the price reversal in the overbought zone. MACD histogram and in some timelines will be able to support a possible downward movement. The market looks overbought and the downward movement in the medium term will be a logical movement in the bullish structure.
haha, right now the price of BNB has reached nearly $ 32 after terrible price increases. although you talk about the level of technical analysis is quite convincing but everything has gone exactly the opposite.
This is also one of the reasons why I did not study and did not learn much about technical analysis. It really doesn't guarantee me the win.

When others coin drop againts bitcoin, only few coin can survive and increase the price againts bitcoin and BNB Coin is one of them. I think BNB is solid investment for the future and if DEX success, it could be top 5 coinmarketcap
In fact, without the DEX, I believe that on the next 2 years, they will be the 2nd best coin because of the very solid projects they already have and I learnt that more plans are still yet to be executed which one of them is the DEX you mentioned.

I honestly don’t see anything falling Binance and the only thing that can destabilize Binance is if their CEO dies or their top developers which I don’t ever see that happening, as long as they are still alive and healthy, the rest is a minor thing. Let’s us watch out for their very big boom soon , if all this products of theirs that are all active comes together and work for its greater good, and the very best of them will be this IEO.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
Currently, the BNB is in local correction. But in general, the trend is up. It is worth considering that this asset is a very good investment, since the Binance Exchange offers bonuses and all sorts of exclusive offers for holders of these coins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Bnb coin is far from falling as I can tell ,many believe it will fall after reaching its ATH but to me it will keep nailing it ,with IEO doing well on binance exchange I think bnb token is just getting started
I don’t know why the OP chooses to use the word fall because I don’t see anything falling Binance coin, yes we know that people will not always hold on to their investment for life and there will be a point in life where the need to take profit arises which is absolutely going to happen, and when this happen, we will see a price drop in the price of BNB.

The good thing about binance coin is that no matter the dump, the coin can never fall, because binance is already rooted in well-established projects and a corresponding working product that will always see to the increase in price of BNB no matter the price drop it may experience shortly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
The market made a good upward movement and reached ATH . We have a resistance zone between 24.00 and 25.00 levels and the 1st attempt to pass this zone. More likely that the price will bounce and correct the previous movement. It will be logical if we can use this word and this market together. For confirmation of the price reversal we need to wait for the close price of the daily candle. If it is below 24.00 level and the bearish candle is strong, we will get the 1st signal confirming the bouncing from the resistance.

RSI is going to confirm the price reversal in the overbought zone. MACD histogram and in some timelines will be able to support a possible downward movement. The market looks overbought and the downward movement in the medium term will be a logical movement in the bullish structure.
haha, right now the price of BNB has reached nearly $ 32 after terrible price increases. although you talk about the level of technical analysis is quite convincing but everything has gone exactly the opposite.
This is also one of the reasons why I did not study and did not learn much about technical analysis. It really doesn't guarantee me the win.

When others coin drop againts bitcoin, only few coin can survive and increase the price againts bitcoin and BNB Coin is one of them. I think BNB is solid investment for the future and if DEX success, it could be top 5 coinmarketcap
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
-snip-
I think all your predictions are wrong. Currently BNB is still growing strongly. It is impossible to have a good development project but its coin value is reduced. For BNB (top 1 exchange), it is not possible.
Why call prediction a prediction if its accurate enough ? You once said that bnb is growing strong but you also said that its impossible for it to have a good development ?  How come when its value is already the evidence that bnb is developing verry good . bnb is backed by binance and we all know how powerful/influencial binance is , so nothing is impossible for their coin bnb to compete with other top rated coins  .
Activity: 341
Merit: 10

I think all your predictions are wrong. Currently BNB is still growing strongly. It is impossible to have a good development project but its coin value is reduced. For BNB (top 1 exchange), it is not possible.
Pages:
Jump to: