Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance delist - page 2. (Read 446 times)

Activity: 657
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 10:24:17 AM
Bytecoin (BCN) is top 30 ranking and today almost traded 9 million USD why binance announced to unlisted this promising token.
ChatCoin (CHAT) is not a shitcoin i don't know why it will be unlisted. Also Liqui exchange attempt to unlist and it happened after 3 months.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
October 10, 2018, 10:23:36 AM
where did you get this information from. I have been trading on binance for more than a year now and binance do send notification news. I am surprise I have not receive any news concerning delisting of any coin or probably they have just done this well if this is true I think its nothing as we do witness delisting of some low volume coin on other exchange platform and binance doing the same go along way that they arent after quantity but quality.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
October 10, 2018, 10:19:06 AM
Binance is the best one among other exchanges because its characteristics are very high and other ones can't offer same characteristics, I like Binance's processes.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 10, 2018, 10:05:40 AM
Binance announced the release of 4 alternative crypto currencies.
Four unlisted crypto coins
Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)
According to some rumors low volume 27 coins will be more delist. (No resources now)
what are you thinking ?
This is unfair, seems like they are intentionally dumping good altcoins. Binance was the one and only exchange for Triggers, I don't even know where this token will be traded after delisting.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

According to some rumors low volume 27 coins will be more delist. (No resources now)

what are you thinking ?

I'm not sure that this is true. Too many good projects that trade on Binance have a small trading volume. I doubt that they will be removed only for this indicator. Binance promised to consider projects on completely different indicators.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
October 10, 2018, 09:28:49 AM
I have invested over 1 BTC in the BCN before, I am the disappointment if they delist this one, this such the shit coins I lost all my money, better to cut my loss in this moment.

Bytecoin is shitcoin despite the fact that its capitalization of more than 300 million dollars. More precisely, this coin could have a future, if Monero didn't exist
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 09:25:18 AM
these coins have been listed on several exchanges I think the time of these QT wallet coins are in order for me to install one of these and the blockchain I have added to them if with token I do not need any of this I think it is due to lack of use of convenience nobody want to download wallet blockchain not be as easy as possible to binance is right to slip these shits your prices will fall always falls when binance deliste
Activity: 434
October 10, 2018, 09:10:32 AM
Binance entered the game very abruptly. In just one year, they have become a very influential organization in the crypto market. Isn't that a manipulation? All this is very strange .. It seems to me that by the end of the year very interesting events are waiting for us.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 09:08:52 AM
It is unbelieveable to see that Bytecoin is amongst the delisted coins on Binanance. Thank you for this information, Thos tokens were deleted due to low trading volumes but i don't think bytecoin has a low trading volume too.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
October 10, 2018, 09:01:48 AM
A bad news are coming, If any coin/token will listed on Binance it can be pump days to days. Hold your coin/token!!
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 09:01:25 AM
I have invested over 1 BTC in the BCN before, I am the disappointment if they delist this one, this such the shit coins I lost all my money, better to cut my loss in this moment.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 10, 2018, 09:00:19 AM
That is good news really. Delisting shitcoins in exchanges is the first step in shaking off those in the market altogether. This will essentially redistribute the dominance of coins in the space. Imagine if more shitcoins died, its volume will go back to other more solid coins.
I agree with you. This delist will be very helpful and we will avoid poor quality projects. I believe that in the coming years many exchanges will apply this policy to purify all altcoin and only select the best quality projects.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 10, 2018, 08:58:11 AM
Binance is a very expensive cryptocurrency exchange to list on and having your coin delisted will be a huge loss to the community of such coin.  It will be on everyone interest to do what it takes for your coin not to be delisted!
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
October 10, 2018, 08:57:03 AM
I think it will be the practice of many exchanges now.
The trading volumes of many tokens are zero, 2018 is a year of disappointment in many projects. Projects launched in 2017 did not meet expectations.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 08:53:34 AM
ICN use to be one of the best and was investing to it since last 2016. The team just mess things up that up to now they still can't find a way to make the coin useful in their platform. I'm not updated to what is going on to ICN but that's as far as I know since the last time I dump all mine. I didn't wait for the pump last year but I just left out of frustration.  But yes. If a coin doesn't have a volume, it deserves to be delisted. I find it hard to believe that bytecoin doesn't have volume.

or is it. many seem promising altcoin to be a next bitcoin turn out to be scam coin or the dev team incompetent to continue repair the damage. some tragic case like the dev team are dry up due to lack of investor.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

what are you thinking ?

as expected. more will be delisted soon.
Activity: 684
October 10, 2018, 08:50:30 AM
I think it's normal for an exchange of this level, delist projects with a small volume, and to do something new.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 08:40:57 AM
That is good news really. Delisting shitcoins in exchanges is the first step in shaking off those in the market altogether. This will essentially redistribute the dominance of coins in the space. Imagine if more shitcoins died, its volume will go back to other more solid coins.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
October 10, 2018, 08:38:49 AM
ICN use to be one of the best and was investing to it since last 2016. The team just mess things up that up to now they still can't find a way to make the coin useful in their platform. I'm not updated to what is going on to ICN but that's as far as I know since the last time I dump all mine. I didn't wait for the pump last year but I just left out of frustration.  But yes. If a coin doesn't have a volume, it deserves to be delisted. I find it hard to believe that bytecoin doesn't have volume.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
October 10, 2018, 08:36:42 AM
I really don't feel anything special or bad.  If a coin don't obey binance exchange rule,  it is not really a bad idea to get those coin delisted. I believe the rule is to create and maintain their standard as top quality exchange site.

If there are still teams behind the projects then it would be a wake up call for them to become more active and maybe think again of a marketing strategy so that their coin would have more demand. If you are an investor of those coins then it would be time to think of you want to hold that coin for long or you may consider or reinvesting it in a coin that has more volume and more active coin. More coins would be delisted in the future because the people are seeing those projects that will become valuable in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: