Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance delist - page 4. (Read 446 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 6
October 10, 2018, 03:10:06 AM
I do not know why they have delisted these two coins. Bytecoin (BCN) Iconomi (ICN) are not bad at them. Bytecoin was added a few months ago, it seems, and there was such a pump and right now it is already being removed. The remaining two coins are not familiar to me and they are not sorry. But all the exchange does not stand still and goes with the times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 02:58:22 AM
You should attach a link from this news source, so you can make me believe in the news that you shared about binance today. Or gave at least a significant reason why the 4 coins were removed from binance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 09, 2018, 11:56:40 PM
Binance announced the release of 4 alternative crypto currencies.

Four unlisted crypto coins

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

According to some rumors low volume 27 coins will be more delist. (No resources now)

what are you thinking ?

In a fact some coins are really not worth it, I wonder how they made their ways through to get listed on Binance which have strict rule about listing. Most of these coins only run pump and dump.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 09, 2018, 11:52:59 PM
So i hate people who always ask when "Binance?"
Same feeling with those people who keeps on asking "when lambo" "when moon"?

According to some rumors low volume 27 coins will be more delist. (No resources now)
Do you have the link for these rumors? there seem to be a shaking on Binance and they'll only let those coins remain that are legit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 09, 2018, 11:41:11 PM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

what are you thinking ?

I don't think it was because of low volume alone that made Binance to take that decision. there maybe some other reasons that has made them to do so. Because there are several coins out there that have lesser volume than most of those before the time that announcement was made.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
October 09, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

what are you thinking ?

wow...My Friend sentence"i get lought when someone talk to me that BCN is better than BTX"...cause is listing in Binance...now BCN has delisted from binance...so there's some rule that's no guanratee listed in Big Exhcange has Big Volume or Big Rise...cause the logic is when you enter in big exhcange you will versus with other coin that's has big volume...what's inovation your coin that's can attractive people in big exchange so people return to your coin...

So i hate people who always ask when "Binance?"
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
October 09, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

what are you thinking ?
It will be a good news for us, binance delist crap coins without any volume and they will to add the new one that can give them a lot of daily trade volume. I hope that a new coin with live product just like CRPT, Universa and Buddy can be listed on binance. Remember about so many times bytecoin gets hacked.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 11:19:22 PM
Feels strange, I remember when Bytecoin came out.  It had a lot of potential, and the CryptoNote tech looked promising.  But it didn't pan out, like so many others.  Best wishes to the Bytecoin team, if they were/are still on the project, that is.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
October 09, 2018, 11:06:51 PM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

what are you thinking ?

It would be good if you put the links about the news of delisted coins in binance.
I wonder what made binance delist those coins because i see bytecoin have skyrocketing in binance few months ago.
Maybe binance have some new rules for coins to get listed on their exchange ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 07:31:49 PM
I'm not thinking anything. They are intended to be a quality exchange so it's only normal for them to delist coins that aren't petceived well by their customers or low enough volume that they aren't worth keeping. There is other exchanges out there for these coins so if they are meant to survive the delisting they will. Probably hurts to get removed from an exchange such as binance though.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

what are you thinking ?
Pages:
Jump to: