Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance delist - page 3. (Read 446 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
October 10, 2018, 08:32:20 AM
I'm a little bit surprised that they've decided to delist Bytecoin in specific, since it definitely has quite a bit of following.
In their statement they mentioned that the reason for delisting these coins, was that they did not stick to the "high quality of standards" of their exchange.

Source: https://ambcrypto.com/bytecoin-bcn-bites-the-dust-with-a-22-loss-after-binance-delisting/

If these coins did not meet their quelity standards, I definitely expect more coins to be delisted in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
Binance announced the release of 4 alternative crypto currencies.

Four unlisted crypto coins

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

According to some rumors low volume 27 coins will be more delist. (No resources now)

what are you thinking ?
This will be better because investors can select more quality projects. I think the trading volume of these four altcoins is very low and the developer has not updated recently. I am sure in the future there will be many altcoin delist out of Binance and we will be notified as soon as that happens.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 10, 2018, 08:19:15 AM
there are so many crap altcoins in crypto market. and some of them were listed in binance. and they were used as pump & dump coin with so many shillings and manipulations. now the ones that still holding them probably lost so much money. so sad.
i've heard about high fees need to pay to be listed on binance, if it's true very interesting what will be with this funds on delisting
There will be no refund for that because they have acquired a lot of daily trade volumes from binance exchange site and they are getting delist from binance caused by their own fault. Binance will give you a resposibility to pay 5 millions dollars to be listed on there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
October 10, 2018, 07:39:00 AM
there are so many crap altcoins in crypto market. and some of them were listed in binance. and they were used as pump & dump coin with so many shillings and manipulations. now the ones that still holding them probably lost so much money. so sad.
i've heard about high fees need to pay to be listed on binance, if it's true very interesting what will be with this funds on delisting
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 07:36:02 AM
Probably these coins have a low trading volume, do not bring profit for the exchange and spoil its reputation. Binance does not want to fall to the level of Yobit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
October 10, 2018, 07:31:18 AM
Binance is one of the best exchange in the crypto world. I think delisting is good news for all. Because we can easy to choose a good coin or token to trade or hodl and binance will be list really good coins and tokens in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
October 10, 2018, 07:29:20 AM
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 10, 2018, 07:21:19 AM
Many exchanges remove coins from the auction now. Loss liquidity and volume of coins. Binance will remove about 20 coins
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 10, 2018, 07:20:19 AM
It seems to me that they are just trying to attract an audience to trade in these coins, because the turnover is small!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 07:10:37 AM
There is no need to be surprised. If these coins fail to meet the trading volume requirements. They will delist. This is quite normal. Many exchanges have this kind of operation. I hope that a better coins will be listed on Binance.

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

According to some rumors low volume 27 coins will be more delist. (No resources now)

what are you thinking ?

This is a sad news for me, its because i hold a lot of bytecoin, and hold it for long time, if binance would delist this coin this probably it would decrease its price, i know this is speculative idea, but you know being in binance will drive more traders to bytecoin, later on, i hope i can move on in this news. Im so worried.
Activity: 352
October 10, 2018, 06:57:43 AM
I really don't feel anything special or bad.  If a coin don't obey binance exchange rule,  it is not really a bad idea to get those coin delisted. I believe the rule is to create and maintain their standard as top quality exchange site.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
October 10, 2018, 04:30:00 AM
Here's the official announcement
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017720731-Binance-Will-Delist-BCN-CHAT-ICN-TRIG

The delisting coins
Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

BCN and ICN seems to have a good userbase but they are shady as hell. No idea about what the other two coins are.
It's a good decision of binance to free itself from trashcoins. User expect premium feel from binance, there are other smaller paid options for trashcoins.
copper member
Activity: 308
October 10, 2018, 04:24:41 AM
Noticed that more all these coins by their news of delisted has dropped by more than 20% in value, this is how strong Binance is and their news of delisting can mean bad for any coin. I knew when BCN was added and the delisting is just too short. Not holding any of the coins though
Activity: 476
October 10, 2018, 03:59:48 AM
I think that it is OK that top-exchange delists suspicious and possibly scam project with the aim to ensure user's safety. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
October 10, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

what are you thinking ?
In General, I respect everything that binance does, but I have a question, why do they do it? really for them it makes a loss? after all, one way or another, they receive a percentage of any transactions, especially now when the market is falling strongly, many positions have a very low volume of trade. And such decisions, as we see in practice, strongly hit the cost. And now I see the price has dropped by 40%.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 03:36:56 AM
i think its good idea. those coins are just only pumps and dumps and low progress. so more legit coins will come in to binance. also this idea will make the other project owners to be active more on project. because now if binance see a sleeping project then they will delist them. i think this is a good warning entire crypto world
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
October 10, 2018, 03:32:43 AM
Regular delisting of coins is natural and I think every advanced exchange should do it. However, these rumours below are a bit different - it would mean that Binance is changing its listing strategy somehow. It would be nice to know what is the desired state of Binance in one year from now.

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 03:27:55 AM
Why did binance decide to take this decision? Is is connected to low volume or they found out something else about this coins???
A lot of puzzle
Activity: 821
Volare.network
October 10, 2018, 03:15:22 AM
I think that's the usual thing, all market exchanges must have done that. the thing that I can take from this incident is that the altcoins experience delistism, the price will definitely go down.
Pages:
Jump to: