Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance vs Bitrex - page 2. (Read 7464 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 05:18:52 PM
Binance have feature - BNB. In this is difference between exchanges. Using BNB we have less fee. But BNB now more expensive every day.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 10:09:33 AM
TEAM BEHIND THE EXCHANGE & CUSTOMER SERVICE

FOUNDERS
Bittrex is an American company founded by Crypto enthusiasts. What started as a few friends who went Bitcoins together in 2011 eventually grew into a full exchange. All founders of Bittrex can be found here on the Bittrex about page. Almost all founders have a background in the (online) security at Amazon & BlackBerry.

Chang Peng Zhao
Binance was founded by ChangPeng Zhao. ChangPeng Zhao has led several successful startups and has in recent years specifically focused on the technology around financial platforms and crypto.

The rest of the Binance team also consists of experts in various fields.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 08:20:58 AM

after the BITTREX were suspended in December 2017, almost all the user verification went on to BINANCE very large. It affected his good reputation!

I did this myself as well, bittrex had such bad customer service and were acting so weird with their withdrawal limits that I moved everything to binance.

Yes and I've experienced that their support just always replied on me a bunch of email template and I'm so pissed.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
January 11, 2018, 07:10:41 AM
Recently, Binance closed the registration of new users, but now registration has resumed, which indicates that the exchange is expanding and accepting new customers, and in occasion of Bitrex, of course, I generally do not like the situation, I already spoke about this

This is a good news if they have opened up as my friends were looking for registering sometime back and they were not allowed as it was closed. Also I think bitrex some how is better in terms of coins listed is more than that of binance. Will ask friends to check if they can register it now or not.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 03:32:43 AM
Recently, Binance closed the registration of new users, but now registration has resumed, which indicates that the exchange is expanding and accepting new customers, and in occasion of Bitrex, of course, I generally do not like the situation, I already spoke about this
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 10, 2018, 07:41:43 PM
In order to protect your money from risks, you must keep your deposit on several exchanges. Therefore, it is best to have an account on two exchanges. Only registration is now closed there.

What is that for logic? You spreading your coins out over several exchanges won't do anything in terms of providing yourself more security. Even more precise, you're exposing yourself to much more risk that way. Think about how exchanges are blocking accounts for whatever reason, hacks, inside thefts, data loss, etc. In order to avoid being a victim of coin loss, you shouldn't store your coins on exchanges. Offline storage makes sure (obviously assuming you do everything right) that you won't have to suffer any losses being caused by external factors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 04:12:43 PM
I love binance.  I find that the mobile app is fantastic and user friendly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 04:10:47 PM
For me Binance is way better to use than Bittrex. I also used Bittrex for quite some time and still use it, but after Binance started their business and I started trading on there I dont want to miss that exchange anymore. Its just so much more convenient to trade there. Fees are way less and the performance of the site is way better. I vouch for Binance!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 04:09:13 PM
Hi
I just download binance exchange from play store and i feel that binance is better than bitrex,what is your opinion
Thanks Cheesy
I already have an account on bittrex and at there I am trading very well but a few days ago I heard that Binance is the best of all so I decided to open one account at that exchange but when i went there I found that the site has closed the registrations for all the new users and they are updating their rules before open it for new users. I am waiting for them to open again for new users then I will check it.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 04:04:10 PM
Both exchanges has its advantages. I both used it and i love how both of them works. Others have smaller fees, while other have more than coins to trade with. You also might wanna try poloniex and crytopia. It may seems hard to operate different exchanges but you'll see how the market goes differently. Some times, you can buy lower and sell with others. Just a piece of advice but for me , Binance and bittrex is a Thumbs Up!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 10, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

after the BITTREX were suspended in December 2017, almost all the user verification went on to BINANCE very large. It affected his good reputation!

I did this myself as well, bittrex had such bad customer service and were acting so weird with their withdrawal limits that I moved everything to binance.

Well for now, Binance doesn't have a negative feedback about poor handling of customer's concern.

But Im seeing this trading site will also have a problem like that in the future by high chances so better don't expect too much. Im not negative towards this site but Im just stating a close thing that can happened. It really happened at all trading site no matter how big they are.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 10, 2018, 04:01:53 PM
The two exchanges are obviously among the top and best exchanges in the cryptospace. They are particularly my favourite as I use both of them for my trading and the experience has been great. Simplicity and easy of use is seen in both platforms.
Activity: 196
January 10, 2018, 04:00:01 PM
Binance has taken the lead now. The main reason is buy listing new coins. Can you remember when Bittrex listed a coin last time? Also Binance is not only a trading platfrom, but an ICO platform as well. Both ICOs that were held on it were very successful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 10, 2018, 03:41:58 PM
In order to protect your money from risks, you must keep your deposit on several exchanges. Therefore, it is best to have an account on two exchanges. Only registration is now closed there.
Activity: 47
January 10, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

Activity: 47
January 10, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

Now I've heard many good and new BINANCE users. I think she will go against Bitrex
Activity: 22
January 10, 2018, 03:26:59 PM
Binance faster easier to use and NO KYC.. KYC is really important in the CRYPTO-currency world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 10, 2018, 03:26:24 PM
iam prefered use bianance
1 volume transaction binance above bittrex
2 without verfication binance account still can withdraw unti 2 bitcoin, bittrex only 0.4 bitcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
January 10, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
I do prefer binance myself as well, very quick platform, bittrex can take some time for loading the prices etc. However, bittrex is cheaper for withdrawals looks like than binance. Anyways, not everything what is on binance is on bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: