Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance vs Bitrex - page 6. (Read 7465 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 08, 2018, 07:24:59 AM
Hi
I just download binance exchange from play store and i feel that binance is better than bitrex,what is your opinion
Thanks Cheesy
I like binance better right now because in my opinion the interface is better than bittrex, more user friendly and binance has a mobile app which is very great to use. The volume on the exchange itself is similar so liquidity is not a problem, binance credited my account for a lot of forks while bittrex only do so for some big one so I like binance more.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
January 08, 2018, 07:22:11 AM
Both exchange is great, the obly change is transaction fee in bittrex it will became higher that is why many traders find other exchange to do their business then i can say for now binance is better than bittrex. Yes my fund was on binance but i am also looking for another exchange because i want to lessen my risk that is why i want to split my fund into multiple exchange site.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 08, 2018, 07:20:49 AM
Hi
I just download binance exchange from play store and i feel that binance is better than bitrex,what is your opinion
Thanks Cheesy
Binance is a good exchange. I think binance has a good experience and a lot of trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
Hi
Thanks Cheesy
my opinion like  binance. binance exchanger brtter than bitrex.bitrex  want verify and i think trading very hard.i use binance .and trading very easy for me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 07:07:46 AM
This is what happens when old exchanges don't step up and i think more competition will make things better.
Activity: 126
January 08, 2018, 07:04:14 AM
Bittrex has too many crap coins on there. Binance has much better projects.

Both are legit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 07:00:12 AM
In term of legitimate, they are both trusted and well known as very good exchange sites, most of all exchange sites are competitors that has/had advantages and disadvantages, but for me the more advantage for these two exchange site is binance, it has more convenience than bittrex, not just easy to use but more popularity than bittrex, ofcourse has a low cost fee too. they are both good in altcoin and shitcoin acceptance. Wink
Bittrex will not entertain more shitcoins, and I agree that they will take high fee compare to other exchanging sites. But this site is legit that is why people ready to pay a high fee and use this site. Now they closed for new registration because their server is already full. Binance is also a good site, and here you will find many altcoins which are not listed in Bittrex. So those who missed registering in Bittrex they can use Binance.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
January 08, 2018, 06:42:29 AM
Binance has very annoying issues, I couldn't sell 0.76 ADA or 0.68 XLM, it's not big money, but I can't understand why they need this limit. Also I couldn't withdraw 0.57 NEO, got error message that sum must be multipliable by 1, 0.57 NEO is $57.
It's much easier to trade on bittrex.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 06:36:08 AM
In term of legitimate, they are both trusted and well known as very good exchange sites, most of all exchange sites are competitors that has/had advantages and disadvantages, but for me the more advantage for these two exchange site is binance, it has more convenience than bittrex, not just easy to use but more popularity than bittrex, ofcourse has a low cost fee too. they are both good in altcoin and shitcoin acceptance. Wink
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
January 08, 2018, 06:25:36 AM
Hi
Thanks Cheesy
Binance and bittrex are both reliable and excellent exchange site. But if choose one in binance vs bittrex i choose for binance this exchange site are really good and easy to use. Binance is the most popular, reliable and i believe it will be a great exchanger in the future.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 08, 2018, 06:25:30 AM
If you don't know how to spell Bittrex, your argument comparing Binance and Bittrex is probably no value...

What is the aim of comparing 2 exchanges ? They both do the work... Do you own shares in Binance ? What is the point of your post, what is the value ?
If you think Binance is better than bittrex, at least explain why. What are the points that makes you think that one is better.
Are you trying to improve your post number, writing "10 words posts" ?
Please give us more details...
That's the point, instead of comparing then why won't you just share your experience comparing both exchange if you already used both, It's better to share experience and give the boost from the exchange that you think that will be much easier to use and have a better support, I have both accounts and I can say that if you are a trader then you can use both of them and find your advantage, you can also try to check if arbitrage opportunity is there so you can get win win trading advantage.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 08, 2018, 06:22:25 AM
Saying something better than others should base on many criteria.
In my opinion, Bittrex is a bigone and Binance is a growing kid - flash growing kid
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
January 08, 2018, 06:08:09 AM
If you don't know how to spell Bittrex, your argument comparing Binance and Bittrex is probably no value...

What is the aim of comparing 2 exchanges ? They both do the work... Do you own shares in Binance ? What is the point of your post, what is the value ?
If you think Binance is better than bittrex, at least explain why. What are the points that makes you think that one is better.
Are you trying to improve your post number, writing "10 words posts" ?
Please give us more details...
Activity: 78
January 08, 2018, 06:07:42 AM
Binance is my favorite...I believe in them
Activity: 28
January 08, 2018, 06:05:03 AM
Why Bittrex is not verifying the existing old accounts??? after verification process they said your data not found in our system?? how to resolve the verification issue ?
Activity: 40
January 08, 2018, 06:02:24 AM
Hi
Thanks Cheesy

I used both of them and I found bittrex much more easy to use. I think the volume is different but still Bittrex gives nice liquidity
Activity: 336
January 08, 2018, 05:57:23 AM
Now i use both of them, the withdraw of the two are very fast with low rate, but interface of Binance is more pretty simple.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 08, 2018, 05:54:00 AM
I like Bittrex, and I haven't used Binance much - although I am registered. I will have to have more of a look as everyone here is saying it is better than Bittrex.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
January 08, 2018, 05:50:12 AM
Binance is much easier to use and the design in my opinion is better than of Bittrex. I think it will be the No 1 exchange in the next couple of months.
Activity: 238
January 08, 2018, 05:47:11 AM
Binance is really great, I prefer them over Bittrex and I won't be surprised if Binance becomes the largest exchange in the coming years. Their interface is very easy to navigate, even for a newbie. Also, I've been using them for a few months and never knew they had a mobile app haha.
Pages:
Jump to: